{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

hahaha, but who with this disease has not had bad moments?
When I debuted, they painted everything so black .... that I passed everything, if I insulin to Boleo, but I kept eating bollacos and everything that I wanted.The body gave me some notices with a couple of commas for hypoglycemia.5 minutes with the endocrine they had taught me. Very basic things.Only 2 years ago, I started discovering thanks to the forum, what were carbohydrates, and that had to tell them !!A new world for me ... but nothing, no matter how much my nurse taught me ... there was no way, I didn't have much interest ...
After 2 years of struggle, I got my bomb, but with the little initiative to teach me .... let's give me a couple of books to read ... and there you manage !!!And logically, my dream of getting the bomb and seeing that they did not improve my ... made me sink, because I saw my dream of being a more and more distant mom.
Finally and throwing 2 webs ...Be more independent with this disease.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
06/22/2012 4:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Wow ... I have written an answer and it has not been published ...
He said that the truth is that it is a great support to 'talk' with people who go through the same situation as one.I have been very long for me to have a little time, it helps me not to discourage.
When I debuted I kept doing the same things I did before being diabetic although I had never done great risk or anything similar, so I could continue doing everything I did, with more clear control.I have to thank the team of doctors who treated me, all very young and positive.
Yes, it costs me a little to tell the people I know at the beginning.My partner cost me a lot.I got very serious and I told him that I had to explain something important.When I finally told him, as I put on, he told me that he was very silly, that he had scared and thought he would tell him that he was born a man or something similar: P

Alg, are you the next one you have a visit?
I'm going next Friday ... Ays ... I always get very nervous

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/22/2012 4:48 a.m.

SIIIIIIII.Tuesday morning, what nerves!So next week two other news.
It also hard for me to tell it but less than a few years ago.Is that ... go out there with Coca Cola Light without trying alcohol people ask and in the end it is easier to say it.And when I told my boyfriend because a whole movie, as it was thought that I was going to tell her that I was dying shortly :)).
I really do a rather orderly and quiet life, I don't know if because of the DM or because I am lazy to complicate.I try to walk to work and to all places but sport of great intensity uuff, walk everything you want!Jo, a long time ago we made a 42km route walking through a few mountains of Biscay and what the last km were a constant hypoglycemia, for many bars that he ate did not go back.
In the background I think the DM has made me like this and wanting to have everything controlled.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/22/2012 6 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello girls !!!!
How are you?I ended the school yesterday !!!The truth is that I was very happy because the parents did not stop showing me signs of love and that made me very excited !!The truth is that this work loads my batteries to be ableCould you eat donettes ????Hahaha then when they sent me back home they told me that I could take two weeks down and I thought ... I don't need that !!!I need my children giving me war !!!
I don't know, I think I can't be far from a class ... I think I would get much more depressed than having diabetes ... I'm learning a lot !!To self -control my emotions, be more organized ... still ... hahaha!If it was already serious, responsible, etc.Now I am much more ... but what I have learned is to think more about me why now I am more selfish with my schedules !!!
In the end!!!I wanted to wish you a happy Berbena from San Juan to all !!!
A hug and go ahead !!!Dreams make more illusion when you get them !!!!:-)))))))
Elvira

Elvira84's profile photo
Elvira84
06/23/2012 5:51 a.m.

Elvira is true, the things that require an effort are valued more! D Where are you?
Good start to all!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/24/2012 3:21 p.m.

Hi Sugared !!
Well, I'm close to Barcelona!I live in Vilassar de Dalt !!:-))))

Elvira84's profile photo
Elvira84
06/24/2012 3:53 p.m.

Hello girl, you see what we have been busy huh ???I have had the wedding of a cousin and I have been a little worried that I have been noticing more and now I have more but I have my right -footed finger, I have a sensitivity that I almost even notice it, I am worried about if it is aDiabetic neuropathy, do you think it can be with my hemo ????

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/24/2012 7:30 p.m.

Kekiya, asked you because I suppose you will be the one you know most on the subject ... Has the doctor told you how much it is supposed to be "normal" to advance the childbirth to a patient with diabetes?The other day someone (without much idea, I hope) told me that "it was normal" to advance it at seven months !!!That seems to me a mockery and even dangerous for the baby.I thought they were ahead of you a couple of weeks at most.I will ask the gynecolga although last time he told me that it would be seen on the march ...

tica's profile photo
tica
06/25/2012 4:56 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well look at Tica, that was one of the things I asked my endocrine.He told me that if we have good controls, there is not even why the childbirth or why Caesarea, as long as there is no complication or the child comes too big.If we carry good control and everything goes well, we must have an absolutely normal delivery, reaching 40 weeks, but well ... it is already known that in many hospitals, indifferently from your glycemic controls, they follow a protocol ...But well, that would be to ask or inform later ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
06/25/2012 5:11 a.m.

Kekiya !!I wanted to ask you how it was about diabetic commas ????
Anabeg I could already see in the store !!!!:)
I walk a little, Ticae will put the bomb that you have.Do you sleep with her in a belt ???They have given me the remote control with glucose meter so that ma is doing and I have to return on July 4 but not if they put the pump or not.But sogue without letting me go for the baby .... :(

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/25/2012 6:43 a.m.

Uy Pachu, that was a few years ago!
Well look, at that time, I was a rebel pelin with diabetes, I insulin a little to Boleo ... and what had to happen ... that gave me 2-3 diabetic commas. If I am sincere to youI don't remember very well how they developed. In one, I lost knowledge and woke up on the emergency stretcher. As if I woke up from a very deep dream ... the last for example, he gave me sleeping, and thank God that I had seizures, because this my mother came to see what happened before going to work ... but well, thank God that has not happened again, I spent that bad streak and has not happened again.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
06/25/2012 6:53 a.m.

It is that I am very afraid and nobody means what happens if you get down a lot.Was it due to low up?

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/25/2012 7:08 a.m.

It was for descent. I didn't notice symptoms, if I was stunned, or I was sleepy, I don't remember well ... but hey, I had no symptoms that had a bad control, together with putting me insulin to Boleo ....Imagine what a picture .... Thank God I have people who know how to act in case of severe hypoglycemia.You don't have to be afraid of you. You have to know how to act, and you have to be responsible. Now thanks to my good controls, I perceive any low figure

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
06/25/2012 7:19 a.m.

Look what envy you give me, I have a panic and I don't know when I am low or not, because of the Manas in ciando more I am realizing my glycemias, but the rest of the day I would not know how to say how I have it.I guess that shows with the passage of time right?I hope all this is passed soon and I also know how to give advice that things that happen because I look very fish ... :(

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/25/2012 7:51 a.m.

Pachu, I can tell you in 11 years of diabetics, which is for a few months when I am discovering things of this that I did not know !! and the counting of hydrates, I discovered it 2 years ago thanks to this forum. I did not know or whatIt was neither what served or anything !!!And many times when learning so late, I've felt "unused" ... but hey, better late than never !!
I before, then I noticed the descents, sometimes not.What I never noticed were the climbs. Now with the good control that I carry, normally if I usually detect them.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
06/25/2012 7:58 a.m.

Ho what envy ... I spend with the doctors what the doctor passed everything !!!How disgusting people who were wrong.I want to repeat to be able to carry this better and laugh at the days that I did not leave home for fear of ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/25/2012 8:15 a.m.

Pachu, if you sleep with your husband I think you don't have to fear the hypos.The convulsions always happen and surely if you have someone next to you, it gives plenty of time to act.

I have been 24 years and a serious hypo, neither a fainting nor anything like that ... some substitute, but always with time to act.And consider that if you get pregnant, hypoglycemia will be the usual tonic of your day to day ... (I am worse ... but hey ...)

Roche's bomb is very good, and the calculator/glucometer is wonderful, you'll see it when you use it.At night I wear the pump or loose on the bed ... or in the pajamas pants I know the socks they sold for mobiles and I carry it there.The belt is very basty and uncomfortable

tica's profile photo
tica
06/25/2012 8:28 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I carry it with a clamp that it carries, fastened in the bra

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
06/25/2012 8:46 a.m.

Hallucino with the 'doctors' if they can be called so there are loose ... they explained to me to tell the hydrates before leaving the hospital when I debuted.If you do not tell the hydrates, how are you going to adjust the diet?We would always have to eat the same.And after debuting I went to see my nurse and we checked how I was going.All that training reassured me a lot and helped me control the issue.Even so, I spent the rebel era in which I spent everything.
About the hypos Pachu, I have been 13 years and diabetes has not prevented me from going anywhere.If you give you a strong hypo you will notice.At least you will notice rare and look to see what happens.And if it gives you sleeping it is very unlikely that you do not wake up.
I have been for the low soils without doing anything special.I have had the rule and that influences me a lot.TB passes you?When ovulo, high, and when it comes to me, it goes down ...
ALG, LUCK TOMORROW !!!Let's see if you give us good news :)

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/25/2012 10:27 a.m.

THANKS SUGARED!Tomorrow I tell you.Didn't you go on 29?
I have not had any serious hypo, I always notice them sleeping, I wake up, although they hardly give me at night.Pachu, you have to remove that fear because in pregnancy they will surely be frequent to want to adjust everything so much.And what you counted on neuropathy ... with the little time you have been in diabetes is rare.
Tica, at first when you still didn't know you were pregnant, you were out of control a few days, right?What Kekiya of childbirth has reassures me but it will be as he has said according to the protocol that each hospital follows, the caesarean section cannot be avoided.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/25/2012 10:59 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.