{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

If it is almost positive, do not you, keep them doing and if it is getting stronger and more sure than because I with almost positive just before the rule, my rule has lowered me a few days later, so I have read to make itPremonition of pregnancy has to be super positive, that is, more marked the positive than the control.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
10/22/2015 2:43 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Of course, I will continue to make them and on Sunday the pregnancy, although the rule comes to me ... today what is uploading to me is glucose.To wait.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/22/2015 2:46 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

As @lauriki says if ovulation tests are getting more and more positive if it is possible to be a pregnancy indication.When I stayed I did the test to see if the ovulation test came out positively and effectively was super marked.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/22/2015 3:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I would already make the pregnancy test!If you are very likely, if they are high precision test.Cheer up!

veveta's profile photo
veveta
10/22/2015 4:33 p.m.

I really got positive the day before I gave me positive pregnancy.He created that it should not be done with the first urine in the morning.I instead of ovulation would make me pregnant, if it is of sensitivity 10 it should already be marked

tica's profile photo
tica
10/22/2015 10:06 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I don't know what to do, my thought was to make me tomorrow's ovulation again to see if it continues to increase like these two days but you are making me think that I should do the pregnancy.

My fear and at the same time illusion is the positive, of course, but .... On the other hand while before knowing it better.Although I don't know if it will be in the event that I was.

Supposedly my ovulation was between Thursday 8 and Friday 9 or so.Today I am presupposed to me that I had to lower the rule and .... no trace, but as I am so irregular!

What do you tell me the experienced?: D

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/22/2015 10:13 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Irenemv if you overalled 8 or 9 tomorrow should already give you positive the pregnancy.Get it with the first urine in the morning and tell us to see!

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/23/2015 12:21 a.m.

Well, I'll tell you tomorrow: \ "> What nerves although I think it is soon because the last cycle was 56 days, but it was punctual, the others between 38/47 Ains ... I already tell you.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/23/2015 12:24 a.m.

Good night girls.I write to you after the day soooaaaan long and special.

As expected this morning I did not resist keeping the tests and there you have both.The ovulation today was positive and pregnancy ... a little marked.

I have gone to my header and have made me another urine and it has come out very clear (but it was not even first urine and I will be very little).

I am nervous, confused, excited and immensely happy although very afraid.I still don't think it's true and I have to confirm with analytics but ... there is.

Next week they will make me analytical and I will have to call the endocrine to change the appointment since it gave me for February.To those that you are already and have been, what doctors did you follow after knowing that you were pregnant?I feel the time but I need to know, now everything is doubts.

Greetings!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/23/2015 10:58 p.m.

Well, I at the midwife for the first echo nothing else to find out, then she already sends you analysis and at high risk, then there they already take care of you, and the endocrine calls the Monday as soon as possible gives you quickly and I now see me eachmonth, I am now calmer but at first also very nervous... Today I went to the echo of the 12 weeks, all I lack an analisi test to determine the risk of preclampsia and something else, on Monday I do the analysis again and that they give me the total result of the same day.... Today I have seen great, he will notice his eyes, his arms and his heart is healthy and heard today.... it looks as if it were big now!!! hahaha your calm that at the time that the endocrine and gynecologist see you already take care of the quotes analysis and everything, for now if you are already going to analysis you have to make an appointment with the endocrine and with the midwife or gynecologist, II recommend better midwife because it makes you an appointment here at least, then she and asks you for faster to go high risk, .Besitos... and you are already telling us: x

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
10/23/2015 11:20 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Congratulations @irenemv!Good, one more pregnant :-).
As I live in the US, I don't know if my medical experience will serve you very much, but I tell you in case.As soon as I looked at high risk to say it and they met me at 8 weeks of pregnancy with the midwife.In that appointment he echoed me to confirm the pregnancy and listen to the beat.I also send me analysis to see hemo, thyroid hormones and a few more things.Then, I see the high -risk gynecology every 3 weeks, between appointments I send my controls and they call me to modify the guideline (my endocrine does not see me, they take everything at high risk).Every time I go to the gynecology they weigh me, they take the tension and make me a fast echo to measure the heart rate of the fetus.

@lauriii27 I was very surprised that everything was so developed for the echo of week 12. The truth is that it was super exciting to be able to see him so well.

The next echo that I have is that of week 18, they say that it is the most important of pregnancy since it is in which 70 % of serious pathologies can be reached.So I'm a little nervous, hopefully everything is fine ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/23/2015 11:59 p.m.

Irenenv congratulations ... and little marked nothing!Ha ha ha.I was directly going to the endocrine and he referred me at a high risk .... I didn't see my header until I was 34 to ask for the casualty ...

It is very exciting the first day you know that you are pregnant .... I couldn't stop shaking!

tica's profile photo
tica
10/24/2015 12:36 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I'm!Without knowing what to think, with fears, doubts ...

On Monday I will ask for the analytics with my header as she told me to do and call the endocrine and see what they tell me.I will be guided to me.

Although right now ... I am not I believe it, I do see it little marked and the one they have done to me even less, but it was no longer the first urine and I am little so I cannot ask much either.

I don't think my doctor Illusions made me if I hadn't seen it positive.

Now there are two days ahead of relaxation and disconnection.Already on Monday the story will begin.

I hope I can do as well as you!Thank you very much, you don't know the good that makes me read that you are there.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/24/2015 12:45 a.m.

Congratulations @irenemv !!!
Jolín, I see that you give in the Diana to the first !!!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/24/2015 2:13 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thank you!Well, it's what I never thought, that I would stay at first.

As I have such long, different and irregular cycles, I would never have believed to get it so fast.

In my case, what has helped me have been the ovulation tests that I gave with the exact day because with temperatures ... a mess since I usually have as a normal temperature 35 degrees and little, it is more these days behind I amkeeping at 36.2 more or less.

Anyway, everything is possible.Even having spent a day, I still don't believe it, I think I'm still as before, as I am not having too obvious symptoms ... it seems that there is nothing.

What I do have is a cold that you don't see and has told me the header that only paracetamol, but that is for fever and pain no ??Some do some remedy or something to be able to cure it (because everyone who says they carry honey and I have it of my own elaboration that my father does but ... it is not a plan)

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/24/2015 10:34 a.m.

Ireneeee Oleee !!!Congratulations!I am very happy, so I will have to believe that of the ovulation tests that can indicate a pregnancy, if almost all of the first one, except me when they are a fertile days something that happens to us, or we are on vacation with the mother -in -law, or go to work ... I mean that we cannot ... less bad that I take it laughs!Let's see if from the third goes the defeated !!!I don't know what I will do, but according to Endocrine, I think I will go directly to him and that the Lautas to follow me.
Many kisses take care and relax that everything will go well: x

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
10/24/2015 10:42 a.m.

Thank you so much!I will do that, reassure myself and wait for everything to fall for its own weight.;)

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/24/2015 10:54 a.m.

Well, no idea how the subject is going because we were going for the child to appear from August (from the past) and then we crack (something is always delaying it) and to me the endocrine already sent me at high risk in June,2 months before I would have told him that we would start looking ... they made me a vaginal echo and some analysis and that at the time I knew I was pregnant, I was there, at high risk directly with a role they gave me ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/24/2015 12:40 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well, tomorrow I will call the endocrine and see what they tell me.

On Tuesday I was there he told me that if I wanted them to change me to the other endocrine that carries the issue of diabetes and pregnancy but he told me that until he knew that he continued with him and when he got it, he referred me to theAnother (but of course, I didn't know I was pregnant already!).Tomorrow I call and I tell you, I will also ask for an appointment to my header for analytics and to see the results of the cytology that I made a week before ovular.

Ains ... I am not yet believed, today I have repeated the test and is increasing, so ... it seems that the hormone and this little boy are growing.According to the application I have on my mobile, I am 6 weeks and 4 days, but that is counting since my last rule.I guess when they make me the first ultrasound they will tell me how much I am?

Puff, how much uncertainty and what nerves first of all.As for the controls, I am having good except for after breakfast that I am a high tad eating the same thing that I ate before, I will have to adjust.I am very afraid with that of the climbs, I do not want it to affect it but sometimes it is almost impossible, I suppose that when I go at high risk they will already adjust the dose for everything to go well.

Those you are or have been, have you gone to a private gynecologist to make you an ultrasound or something?Or now at high risk do me?They take a long time to give you the appointment?

1000 thanks to all, and I'm sorry if I now saturo about questions and doubts but I am so lost right now, until everything does not advance a little and stabilizes ... as I tell you, I still don't think it's already.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/25/2015 12:04 p.m.

The ultrasound make it the first day ... So quiet I was equal to scared that you and little by little it goes through I did not go to any particular payment because this is mutidly mutat almost every week like this it is not necessary

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
10/25/2015 12:25 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.