{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

I already have them, I asked for the ovulation and 5 of pregnancy came too.But come on ... I will not use them until it is evident or almost evident.Because my last cycle lasted 56 days, but usually it comes to me between 38/42 days.Next Thursday will be 42 days and from that date I will begin to value whether it can be or if not.So I have no other than patience and tranquility and come when I have to come.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/15/2015 9:13 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

If you see that they do not come regular, there is ovusitol, that my gynecology recommends, helps to regulate the rule, improve ovules and also carries the folk acid, I started taking it a week ago.Ask if you want to see what they tell you;)

veveta's profile photo
veveta
10/15/2015 9:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I take folic acid since February, I will tell the endocrine or my doctor to see what they tell me.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/15/2015 9:58 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Girls today looking at my last analysis and seen that I had the albumin in 4.9 and the maximum is 5, and I am scared a little that is a kidney issue, and with pregnancy.... I don't know if I'm scratching for anything but I am scared a little

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
10/16/2015 3:04 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Lauri, don't worry.
Irene, if you did the pregnancy tests, if at 16 days it has not come to you, it looks good

tica's profile photo
tica
10/17/2015 10:30 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

@lauriii27 If the endocrine does not give importance it will not have it, so calm.

@Tica, because it is assumed that I have succeeded with ovulation (which was my fear of having such irregular cycles).So it's time to wait.They are 16 days after having ovulated?If so, for the purpose I could do one if it has not arrived: \ "> The truth is that we are very excited but it will not be to arrive and run!

Greetings for all.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/18/2015 10:42 a.m.

The phase between Q is ovulate and has the rule is fixed for each woman.It's called Luthera phase in case you want to look at it.If it lasts less than 11 days, a pregnancy complicated.There is medication for lengthening that phase.The average is 14 and it is very strange that it lasts more than 16 .... my cycles in adolescence lasted months, with 18 years it was emphasized to take contraceptives and regulated me.I left them and without ovulation test we did Diana in the first attempt.After childbirth he had cycles between 35 days and 48, so he did not want to despair use the ovulation tests and also what we got in the first cycle, so everything is possible.I had already told me that a pregnancy naturally was going to have it complicated ... he was right, he would be about 16 when they told me and it was something that turns him around ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/18/2015 10:59 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, you don't see how lucky!I do not know if I will have been successful or not (I hope yes) or :-)

The rest, how are you going?I hope everything great.

I ppr my part, yesterday I was in endocrine and has lowered the hemoglobin a little, now it is at 6.4, it costs me tasoaaaanto to download!

From tomorrow I wait for the rule, to see what happens.Today I was curious and read online that the ovulation tests could predict pregnancy (not always but some cases there are), so this morning I did a ovulation test with the first urine in the morning and marked marcadito, notIt becomes positive but I do dark.Will it be my month?Ai ai ... what nerves!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/21/2015 12:44 p.m.

Hehe because you are already telling us.I had an analysis today. And on Friday I have the echo of 12 semnas

lauriii27
10/21/2015 12:47 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

What a guay!My cousin's girlfriend was yesterday at the 12 -week echo and it seemed that everything he told me was mine!What an illusion!Let's see if he already tells you what @lauriii27 is.

I'm going to wait for Sunday to make me the first pregnancy test and I tell you.You have to be calm and be patient.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/21/2015 12:51 p.m.

Let's see if there is luck @irenemv, I still still have no luck although in the last 2 cycles I have not given me much time to make illusions because my rule has lowered at 22 and 25 days something unthinkable in me in life less than38 days never, but I had 3 months of Onagra to regulate because the previous rules had been at 55 and 48 days, now I have stopped taking them since that of the herbalism told me that three months to regulate the rule and leave themLet's see how it was going.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
10/21/2015 12:54 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

I had read that it worked to regulate the rule but I never took it.My cycles are also an lack of control.Since I left the contraceptives I have had cycles of 48,42,42,38,38 and 56 the latter.From tomorrow they would be 42 cycle days so it's time to wait.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/21/2015 12:57 p.m.

At the moment I can say that it is the only thing I took to regulate and how I have two so extremely regular to see what happens with this other I will tell you if I continue like this or the lack of control returns, the truth that these 2 cycles have caught me out of course because IThe ovulation tests made them from the 20th for having such long cycles and I have not seen the positive and we have not succeeded

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
10/21/2015 1:29 p.m.

Well here I leave my ovulation test of this first search cycle.As I told you, the ovulation tests almost marked after having ovulated and now, yesterday and more today (which is almost positive) they are marking.From today my rule must come, to see what happens.What do you think?

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/22/2015 11:01 a.m.

I can't tell you, I don't understand these tests..NOW BUY THEM I HOPE YOU HAVE LUCK!!

lauriii27
10/22/2015 11:59 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

In theory my fertile days begin the weekend, but as tb I am irregular I do notIf this month we can do the job .... What a fabric!Hahaha

veveta's profile photo
veveta
10/22/2015 2:37 p.m.

@veveta How many envelopes do you take from Ovusitol?

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
10/22/2015 2:38 p.m.

Irene are all ovulation tests?I do not understand why the rule is marked now ...:-$ I have read that I sometimes have an ovulation test can indicate a possible pregnancy, even if I don't believe it, who knows !!!The same now I will have to believe and you are pregnant !!!: D

veveta's profile photo
veveta
10/22/2015 2:39 p.m.

One, although as a law that advises the ... feet when I approached the ovulation I took two.No really idea.A little dizzy in that.They told me that one

veveta's profile photo
veveta
10/22/2015 2:40 p.m.

Yes, they are all ovulation.I was not very reluctant to believe, more than anything because it will not be and run.First cycle of search and get pregnant, but ... I will wait for Sunday if I have not arrived to make me the pregnancy.I'm already telling you.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/22/2015 2:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.