{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello!Well, a little ... lost in this pregnancy.

So far some visits (midwife and hospital) but all for the same, fill in history.

Until December 3 I have no visit for first ultrasound at a site and first endocrine consultation in the afternoon at the hospital.

Next week they also make me the first analytics, but ... did they do so?

Today I start my 7 week (according to my accounts) and still nothing especially, I thought that because it would be high risk.Until now the only certainty that I am pregnant are the urine test that I have done and little more, without many symptoms.

I guess it will be the normal process, but I am a little worried that they do not see until later.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
11/12/2015 5:43 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

If Irene ... the first analysis between week 8-10, to determine what I have given today, the Down syndrome and the preclampsia, for the appointments do not overwhelm that you will end up to the Cogote Com Me andThat I am still 4 months, week if no week, between endocrine analysis ultrasound and high risk, ... you will see....

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
11/12/2015 6:14 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

I guess.I will tell you how I'm going.I will have to follow as calmly and wait for appointments.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
11/12/2015 6:17 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

That your calm, I was worried the first weeks but seeing that the baby grows normal, all well tests already calm down and you will see how well you feel.?Desire to return?Dream?Tired something weird?

lauriii27
11/12/2015 6:22 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Well, very sleepy, my chest hurts but different from the pain of the rule and little hunger.

Since yesterday it seems that I am eating something else, but I have been very disgusted these weeks.

In the morning I get up a little revolted but as a breakfast it happens to me, I have not had fatigue or nausea.The smells if I notice them faster, and although I know it is soon, but the belly and the chest is already growing.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
11/12/2015 6:29 p.m.

I soon started my chest to grow at 3-4 weeks are already swelling... They told me impossible is very soon.... but one knows when you notice something weird and more in my case I do not have much notice it very quickly as they grew up, and the morning also passed but in half an hour it happened to me

lauriii27
11/12/2015 7:41 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Well it seems that I am going through what you.And the tranquility, is what you say, until they do the echo and see that everything is fine, I will not be totally calm.The meals .... a royo because I have not told me much what I must or should not eat, but as I am a little breakdown ... I do not have much problem.But well, there is less, day that goes, day in my favor if there are no changes.So while there is no weird or different from normal, I should not worry, it will mean that it goes forward.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
11/12/2015 7:49 p.m.

Well, for now, eat the same, let me eat sausage until you get the result of the toxoplasma, a lot of important dairy and reduce tuna, and wash very well fruit and vegetables, eat sardinillas are very good, fresh cheese and yogurts, grilled chickenAnd many vegetables, that's what I am told

lauriii27
11/12/2015 8 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

To me, my endocrone told me that as soon as I saw a positive test, I would approach your consultation.
Then I organized everything, I did analytical and others.
At the moment now he is visiting every 2 months, more closely and adjusting values, of the TSH, glycosilada, cholesterol, to have everything well, with the perfect values ​​and do not get out of control

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
11/21/2015 11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I did.As soon as I found out I went and only gave me appointment for December 3, he told me that as I had seen me a week ago that I didn't have to do anything else.I did the analytics on Tuesday but it is the one that the midwife sent me.So until December 3 they do not make me the first echo and see me the endocrine.I am still blind and on top of without too many symptoms ... so you can get an idea of ​​how I am.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
11/21/2015 11:05 a.m.

Hello!Well, a certain nervous, I see the endo every month with analytics, and ultrasound I have been wearing a few!On the 15th I have the 20 weeks now, the other day they told me that it looked like a girl!But I did not look good so without many illusions hehehe, this week and state with d urine infection ... then for 3 days I had an antibiotic for pregnant women who did not want me to prefer that they will drink a lot of water to see ifIt happened to me, and I have been a day after eating like a mega ball, my back hurts and everything of the swollen that I am, otherwise I am great, the others I hope too!!: x

lauriii27
11/21/2015 11:50 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Hello girls !!
Excuse me that it has disconnected, but walks crazy with breeding, work, house;that when the night comes or forces I have to connect.
I have read you to get a little up to date and I see that you were looking for you are already with advanced pregnancies.
Tell you that you must be calm and do not eat your head much, because there are 9 nine months that with so much head feeder they become long;At least it was long.My girl has already turned 9 months and is great, growing well and I enjoy her.
I will try to resume the visits to the forum, since little by little everything returns to normal and to take the balance at home.

All the best

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
11/21/2015 11:21 p.m.

Q guay laurii !!!A girl ...!Congratulations!!
Elena, tries not to worry, the endocrine if she saw you the previous week, you were already well and it has been controlling you for a while does not give importance thinking about everything is going well, which we do, and much!The wait is eternal, but you will see that everything is going well, the week that comes and is just around the corner!I encourage everyone

veveta's profile photo
veveta
11/24/2015 2:19 p.m.

Hello girls.

Today I have collected analytics and the hem has dropped to 6.2 and the thyroid is fine.

What worries me is what is concerned with pregnancy, to see if any can help me.I have the beta of free pregnancy in 155 (free, not the other) and the plasmatical protein by 0.1 which I think corresponds to the highest risk of Down syndrome or other complications.

The echo would still be missing to measure the nucral transfer or something like that to calculate the risk, along with my age.

I don't want to be wrong because maybe I'm worrying too much but I don't know what to think.Let's see if any similar for something that can tell me something because everything I read online is bad.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
11/26/2015 2:36 p.m.

But who told you that those values ​​are high?That has to see the gynecologist of high risk along with other things and she tells you if it is high or not. But I think one is low irrigation ... something sounds to me ... but until you do not go to the doctor DHigh risk does not tell you those things also need the neck also to calculate those things... TRANQUILA Q SURE THAT EVERYTHING IS WELL... the glycemia what?

lauriii27
11/26/2015 3:11 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Well, the more or less stable glycemia, although pulling the discharge.With a 2 -hour post after 120/160, that's where I think they would adjust me more.But from 6.7 of Hemo that had 6.2 now, he is now going down.

Well, @lauriii27 I'm ... I don't know what to think.No one told me, but looking online ... everything points to the same, but hey, we will have to wait and stop thinking badly.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
11/26/2015 3:17 p.m.

Bufff don't look on the Internet!!!I almost ended in the asylum...... If then when you go the basal ones and you will adjust more, and yet you will one day you will have 180-200 for anything ... I had many 200 and some pump atrangle at all night in 250.... and scare terrible but good with the group D wasssap that we have to comment, some girl reassures me that I spend the same thing ... hahaha

lauriii27
11/26/2015 6:44 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Hello!!I am making approaches to get pregnant and although I have asked my endocrine about the subject, without knowing very well what to ask, and I think I have fears that I should not have. Well my partner has more than me really haha
How do you say reading online is not the best, you can recommend any reading (book or web) to get an idea that diabetes entails during pregnancy?I would like to know a little more, and although I know that here I could ask you, as I say without knowing what to ask is more difficult

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/28/2015 5:07 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello Gema, I am Laura I do not read anything like that I can advise you, it is best to plan it with the endocrine19 weeks, but well everything will see how well

lauriii27
11/28/2015 5:12 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@lauriii27 If I comment everything with the endo, it was first.It is something that I propose almost a year ago and since then we have been adjusting the figures more, they put the bomb and well, with the yodocefol and with everything according to ... I finally have permission !!

The thing has been faster than I thought, and if we comment on the consultation a bit, he told me how there are variations in insulin resistance during the trimesters of pregnancy, and that the most guarded gynecolo took me for being pregnancy of high pregnancyrisk ... etc.

I suppose that "high risk" is what scares me, and the one that something escapes for not knowing, that's why I ask.I will make myself a list of questions and call me to spend one day, after all you have, it is the one who must tell me.Thank you

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/30/2015 1 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.