{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

How good 5.5 !!!I don't know how you do to have those hemoglobins, I can't get out of 6.7.
With regard to what you ask .... I feel not being able to help you, to see if any guidance that interests me too.I think it will happen to me.I am a lot of sausages.: (((

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/01/2015 6:54 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@lauriii27 here in the US they do not let you eating sausage of any kind (including ham, turkey, etc ...) if it is not cooked.Apparently it is because of Listeriosis.If you cook it (like chorizo ​​in some lentils) or heat it in the micro to the point that you see that there is humble there is no problem (for example, you produce a ham and cheese sandwich if you heat it in the micro warm well).

Well, I am happy than some Easter, I just arrived from the nucral fold echo and has given me a very low risk.We have already started telling the whole family and friends.What excitement!

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/01/2015 6:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@lauriii27 I haven't passed it either, but they told me that if I did not change my eating habits, there are hardly any risks.That the greatest risk is raw pig, if it is cooked not, like the ham that is cooked, and if the serrano frozen for 48 hours I think it is, you kill the bug, but I see that each one says one thing.
Lettuce, now that I remember, or if you eat fruit with peel, you have to wash everything very well ...
And hemo, I don't know how you ride it to get those values!
@Inday what illusion you should do!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/01/2015 8:44 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

The things cooked or frozen without danger and well -washed vegetables and vegetable

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/02/2015 12:30 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Girls!!All good in the echo !!I'm 10 weeks and 6 days, the heart was beating that you don't see!!Like a shotgun Jejej but the aunt did not raise the volume and we have not heard him, he only looked beat, but hey the face of my boyfriend looking at the ultrasound..... it is priceless, hahahaha the theme of the food asked if I could eat chorizo ​​cook type in lentils and fried and such and I told me that everything he wants and that also frozen so great, but that the hamYork turkey and those cold cuts that avoid it, but well with the d freeing and cooking the sausage, and I give a song in the teeth hahahaha

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
10/05/2015 8:33 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Congratulations @lauriii27, the truth is that it is very exciting to listen to the beat for the first time.We are very followed, I'm 12 weeks and 5 days

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/05/2015 8:58 p.m.

That well Laurri27, it has to be super exciting to see the first echo and that the woman is antipatic, I understand that they are fed up with noise and beats but that they understand that for us it is the 1st time ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/05/2015 9:44 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Girls look for those who are pregnant and found this, I already requested it is free, if you are interested

lauriii27
10/08/2015 5:43 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Chicas something else if you are interestedand questions., you know if you want any encouragement ami I really like it very well:-*

lauriii27
10/10/2015 11:14 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Well, well, as soon as I pregnant I will tell you that you put me, for the moment .... will continue here!
For me it is already very helpful. I do not know, but I do not know anyone of my age with diabetes, that they are pregnant, it is like a taboo, (and they say that we are many ...)
I am afraid that it costs us more to stay for diabetes and have to end up inviting that they say they are many.

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
10/15/2015 11:25 a.m.

When you want to say ... most are not in fact that I just!Jejvme there are 2 diabetics that if they were and to harassed me during time ... and calm that you will see how everything is going well I thought about what you and look zas the first day that I tried I got pregnant to me if it was not thatIt was the second Let's go !!So quiet that you will see how everything is going well. A little kiss and when you want you, you know you tell me the other ...

lauriii27
10/15/2015 11:30 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@Vetaes do not worry about that, I know the diabetics that I have been pregnant I do not cost them to stay and look at my case: I am 32 years old, diabetes, long cycles and I stayed at the second attempt.You don't have to take longer.

Here I am still with the bad body, the nausea and the vomiting, although I believe that little by little the thing is improving.Today I have been in the doctor and he has told me that from now on (I am in week 14) I should have fewer hypos, and that from week 24 the insulin resistance begins to be noticed.By the way, he told me that he believes he is a child!And I so happy :-), I don't know why a boy made me more grace than a girl, it will be because at home we have always been 3 women ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/15/2015 6:51 p.m.

I go on Monday at high risk. To another ultrasound.I feel super good nothing of nausea or anything..stpy now better than at first.

lauriii27
10/15/2015 6:55 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Well, luck @lauriii27 the truth.The first quarter has been done a lot of uphill with the theme of nausea.I thought I would have a great pregnancy since in the case of all the women of my family it has been but look, it has not been the case ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/15/2015 6:59 p.m.

How good you read and everything is doing well.

I would like to ask you, what did you start feeling before knowing that you were pregnant?And glucose, how did he behave?

As I told you, I am in my first search month, a week after the rule has to come (although it is very relative because I am irregular) and the glycemia are good or rather low (when normally at this stage of the soil cyclehave insulin resistance).The body ... super fans, discomfort in the lower part of the belly and sensitivity in the breasts.

I don't know, I know what to become obsessed but it's inevitable!When is the pregnancy test possible?I await your answers.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/15/2015 7:12 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

What guay !!!Congratulations!!!I only know the case of Uncle's woman who detected diabetes as soonthink of clear what yes !!!

veveta's profile photo
veveta
10/15/2015 7:14 p.m.

Look at the week of trying to knew that Alho Rare passed because the breasts began to grow and felt them very rare.VAT a lot at the service at night and had clicks in the belly.Then came a few days in the rule a brown blood spot that hard one day ... Ahi and if I believed it at 80%, the test will be remembered before, I had the rule and came out negative ... I made meA week after the delayed and there was... me, said the midwife in a week, would you already have symptoms?I say I know that weird ... but notice it very quickly and the glucose the first semi a higher pelin ... I speak of alomejor normally to have 80-90 and climb 140-150 ... IMPORTANT NADIDowning but I am generally wn around 100 now

lauriii27
10/15/2015 7:19 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@Irenemv I noticed that I had more insulin resistance than normal but above all swollen and sore breasts.I recommend that you try not to give the matter a lot and wait at least until the day of the first foul to do the test, and to be able to be with the first urine in the morning

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/15/2015 7:22 p.m.

Thank you very much to both.Yes, I will do it if I don't get in a long time, I'm not in a hurry.But the clicks in the belly do not notice it different from other times but since I have such long and so different cycles of each other ... I do not know if it will be normal.

We will have to wait for next week and see how everything goes.Next Tuesday I also have endocrine to see how everything follows.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/15/2015 7:39 p.m.

Let's see if there is luck Irene !!!!Quiet and will come, although curiosity kills us, buy the strips tests, which are cheaper and sensitive, so you can make several up to a week before the rule.I bought them in pregnancy

veveta's profile photo
veveta
10/15/2015 8:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.