{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

I am more afraid Jolín !!And on top of that I have an appointment of another one for another!That is too much, they are supposed to have me very controlled so I can spend almost a decompensated month.

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
09/15/2015 11:21 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Quiet @lauriii27, I am not pregnant but I suppose it will be normal, the important thing is to know how to correct in time not to keep the high levels.We live with this, and everything affects, cold-live, happiness-tristeity, food, exercise ... and with a pregnancy ... I don't want to imagine!

I have the same fears as you because I think that I will not be able to keep up all the time, but ... if the others can, why not us?

Much encouragement and calm, many controls to correct you in time and not always values ​​the punctual peak and also think about the type you have stable, that at the reason of time it is sure that it is almost all of it.

Kisses.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
09/15/2015 11:27 a.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

The truth is that I am5.4 gives me a little d, but my nerves when I see some I climbed.... the truth is uncontrollable, kisses

lauriii27
09/15/2015 12:03 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Lauriii quiet!Everything is going very good, you have a perfect hem many people who have no diabetes could have that hem.So to enjoy pregnancy that happens rapidisiiimo, to see if we are lucky and give us advice :): x

veveta's profile photo
veveta
09/15/2015 1:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Lauriii to non -diabetic to diagnose them a gestational diabetes have to go from 140 then below that figure AE considers normal so be calm and then the majority are not put medication simply a calorie diet that is not HC that is what it isThat caught my attention, my cousin in that diet that they gave him, the same gave him rice as a veal fillet while having the same calories with what the sugar would go wherever he wanted, they let him reach 42 weeks andAll phenomenal.
So enjoy your pregnancy and do not eat your head, to close if you can see guymel in the next appointment and tell us how handsome it is !!!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/15/2015 2:12 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Ok thank you very much girls, the truth is that I always get nervous about something and I take out the tablet and I always write to you, I hope you answer me and take away my anguish, I am very happy with you because you always help me, you are aVery big support, thank you very much!!!!: x: x: x: x

lauriii27
09/15/2015 2:20 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@lauriii27 I have quite good but not perfect controls.For example, yesterday at eating was in 180, I went for a walk 20 minutes and I already spent the rest of the afternoon below 100. They told me in my hospital that with my hemo (5.3 more or lessLike you) that I do not worry me, that the risk of malformations is like that of a healthy person.They also told me that I did not expect to have perfect glycemias always, that this is impossible, that the important thing is that it was not high more than 4 hours and that if that happened it was called immediately because in pregnancy the risk of diabetic ketoacidosis is higher.On hypoglycemia, in principle minor hypoglycemia have no consequences for the fetus, the problem that pregnant we lose sensitivity to them and the risk of severe hypoglycemia shoots.I guess that's why your endocrine has told you to be careful with them.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
09/15/2015 4:13 p.m.

Another thing @lauriii27, can you not send your controls to the endo between appointment and appointment?In this way I could help you retouch your guidelines before the month passes between appointment and appointment ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
09/15/2015 4:17 p.m.

@Gala in my hospital the gestational diabetes put a diet in which the HCs are limited to 40 gr in the meals and 15 gr in the snacks.The truth is that I find the calorie -based diet incredible.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
09/15/2015 4:22 p.m.

Already, I told my cousin, that I was careful with that diet that did not make much sense if what I wanted to control was sugar because my cousin is the expiritu of the candy, a little more and is transparent

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/15/2015 4:26 p.m.

Well, I don't tell me anything to send it to me. Anyway from the day5 sure that how much the gynecology sees me they will send me more often and they will agree to see me sooner now to the snack I had 88 like thisto put the bolus for 3 portions that send me snack and lunch

lauriii27
09/15/2015 4:29 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

I am thinking that when they diagnosed my tamn, they gave me a calorie diet, I remember that they let me change a fruit for 17gr of cheese cured for a piece, incredible, right?And that I was with the famous NPH, so those donjones give me !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/15/2015 4:29 p.m.

Hello girls, how are you?A consultation when folic acid should be taken?

Karen's profile photo
Karen
09/29/2015 5:30 p.m.

Hello, well, I have quite well, folic acid began to take it a few months before staying, on Monday I have a first lq ultrasound since I went a month ago to the midwife !!It seems to me a time of time but good. The controls of the majority of the day super low days up to 31-32, but well I prefer to eat and eat a cookie to have it high and be misleading.Symptoms the truth that I am very good only that for night I have to lift the bathroom a thousand times ... and when I get up I feel something dizzy and somewhat d nausea ... but in general well !!With something of fear for the echo of Monday Ojapa Est all good ... the others that such ???

lauriii27
09/29/2015 5:47 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Hello!Yes, the fast time passes!We will wait for your results @lauriii27, you will see how everything will be great.
@karen, I've been taking it months, my endocrine told me that it is not so.
For my part, I already started the search.Just now I am with the ovulation tests, from this weekend my fertile period begins (according to my calculations) to see how we are given, it is the first month of search but knowing my cycles ... let's see.On Friday I have cytology too, to see how it comes out.
Greetings!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
09/29/2015 6:13 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Karen the folk acid told me that you have to start taking it at least a couple of months before starting to search

@lauriii27 you will see how everything is going great and you can listen to your heart.The low ones also happened to me from week 8, as you say I prefer to be a bit low than high but that it is true that I have noticed that it is more difficult for me to recognize the hypos and that worries me.Luckily I carry the Dexcom!

Many luck @irenemv!Let's see if there is luck this cycle ;-)

On Thursday I have the echo of the nucal fold to measure the risk of Down syndrome so I am also a little nervous.And for the rest, unlike @lauriii27 I walk with enough nausea, yesterday even vomits breakfast.The truth is that I am looking forward to the second quarter that is when they say that in general the symptoms are decreasing a bit ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
09/29/2015 7:51 p.m.

I encourage girls that everything is going well !!Here is the beautiful ... This month I don't think it was left, we are scarce in this, Ains hahaha.I did the ovulation tests and just the fertile day the previous one and the posterior my partner was outside ... so ... but we are taking folk acid and doing homework just in case ... I folk acid I take itAt night and since the end of July we began.
And the endocrine now cites me every two months, with analytics included, by value more closely instead of every 6 months that I used to quote me

veveta's profile photo
veveta
09/29/2015 9:02 p.m.

Thanks girls to all those who answered me from folic acid.LAURIII27 IRENEMV INDAY Y VEVETA.They are a great help greetings to all

Karen's profile photo
Karen
09/30/2015 2:06 a.m.

For that we are !! I also appreciate a lot when I have doubts and I have an answer here !!

lauriii27
09/30/2015 10:18 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Hello today I went to the endocrine, the analyzes all well 5.5 of glycosilada, but the bad news is not the toxoplasmosis!!Thus, nothing of sausages.... with the desire that I had to get home today to eat a chorizo ​​snack that I was going with all hope..zas !!Ala to Casa Negra already, and I told me that be careful with the York ham and all that too, but if that is cooked?I do not understand but come on, what I am not sure is whether for example, I cook it as a piece of sausage in the lentils, or some baked slices in a pizza, or the ham sailing with mushrooms??What do you think about that ??Do you know something ??

lauriii27
10/01/2015 6:35 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.