{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

But do you have the rule?This I did the first before the fault and I got negative, the second good you already saw the 2 rallas, that's why I tell you that you do not trust, I have been a prion of days that I have the super scrambled stomach, a desire toreturn... and a week that I sleep fatal... to see that on Thursday I go to the midwife and the mess comes, hehe this I have been hidden yet since you only know my boyfriend and a friend, there is a mother when I have to tell ... #:The glycemia seems to improve dinner now I had 90 and wing food 70 and to breakfast 107 So well, so much that the bomb was quinted until it seems and made for the moment

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
09/01/2015 8:34 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

At the moment I do not lower me, but Dolores de rule if I can, my cycles are usually 29 to 33 days (that's why this month I bought the strips of ovulation tb because there is no one who knows it), and for the moment nothing not theI see, I think it can be a delay, I don't.If the weekend does not go down I will do another test, but well we will see.And when telling it Lauriii that is a joy !!!;)

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
09/02/2015 8:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Jolín girls who badly got into bed with 65 and ate some cookies and at 3 in the morning I had 224 raised me with 99 after correcting myself and now after an hour and a half of breakfast I have 220, what happens I do not understand withThe good that was ... This has to be bad for the baby, I want to cry and a regret of thinking that everything was going well, I don't know what to do I am going crazy I will not be able to get ahead ofA healthy child like this....

lauriii27
09/02/2015 11:22 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Quiet lauriii that surely nothing will happen, the important thing is that you are not constantly with those figures, honey you correct in time, when you go to the endocrine and put on the guidelines and reviews you will see that you will take it perfect;)

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
09/02/2015 12:26 p.m.

@lauriii27 Of course you will be able to have a healthy baby!The important thing is that you have looked at glucose at 3 in the morning and you have corrected yourself to be the minimum possible time.And it is that we also want or will not be practically impossible not to see any figure like this during pregnancy, for something we have diabetes!And let it know that I understand you perfectly, when I see a blood glucose above 140 I get a sadness and guilt ... but look, it is useless to be overwhelmed, it is a fucking to have to be pending the diabetes all day and notTo be able to enjoy pregnancy but it is what there is, and the important thing is that in the end we will have our reward.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
09/02/2015 7:38 p.m.

If I punctuate my finger every two hours, it is a fuck and at night before sleeping and at 3 d in the morning, I don't care about the puncture because it is for something good, but of course I spend a quantity of the nurse that the nurse that megives them ... this tries ... hehe I am now calmer is the time to see those climbs without ton or they are, I get hyper paranoid... thanks for being there girls ...: x

lauriii27
09/02/2015 8:01 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

I think that our stress can also affect, so you better correct when you look high and take care of the most you can, you will see that everything is fine !!!Enjoy pregnancy :)>-

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
09/02/2015 8:41 p.m.

Laurii, don't say those things, of course you will have a healthy baby !!
And Dila to the nurse who removes the morros because in pregnancies they are like that, many more controls must be done, anyway tell your endocrine to play you by saying that you now need more strips.
Can't you get a free or dexcom?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/02/2015 8:50 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Impossible that expendI don't care about the clicks ... what despairs me are the ups

lauriii27
09/02/2015 8:57 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Hello girls and I went to the midwife, and he says that this one of a 6 weeks, in the ultrasound a black spot was seen for his heart yet he does not feel that he is still small, tomorrow I am doing urgent analysis and on Wednesday talking with theEndo to see what we do, on the 25th I have a dentist to look at the gums.... And on the 5th Gynecologist, he has given me books and everything, hehe, this morning I got up with 166 again and I don't know why if I got 97 at 12:30?: -S

lauriii27
09/03/2015 2:22 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

How good that everything is perfect @lauriii27!Try to relax as much as possible ... I think it will be worse for the baby your anxiety than being at a timely moment above the optimal levels.Enjoy your pregnancy!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/03/2015 2:35 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

veins said:
at the moment I do not lowThere is no one who knows it), and for the moment I do not see it, I think it can be a delay, I do not.If the weekend does not go down I will do another test, but well we will see.And when telling it Lauriii that is a joy !!!;)

I am exactly the same as you!Hehehe according to the to, I should have lowered my rule before Sunday, but nothing, I tested on Thursday I believe, for the desire hehehe I cannot wait: P and negative, on Sunday, another and negative, and also for the moment waiting forSee if it goes down and if not, the weekend, I will do another to see.Let it be to be, but that is something !!!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/03/2015 2:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

@Intrusa to see if there is luck !!

I expected the rule before Friday according to the to and on Sunday I stained a little and on Monday any illusion vanished with the total arrival of the rule and that had a minimal illusion because after many negative days on Friday I had given me a to allPositive although I did the pregnancy and it came out negative, I thought that the same would be the premonition that they sometimes have.

I think I'm starting to overwhelm and this month I will not do the to and what it has to be will be

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
09/03/2015 2:53 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

I will tell you, but it gives me, that it will come to me, but hey ... this of not noticing the ovulation is a fattening, because so natural things can be done, and it is something that I hate, doingThe to, come, now it's ... bufff ... I didn't consider going to look for a baby, but hey, there is no other ... Last month I also did the to hehehe this issue makes us majaras hehehe

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/03/2015 3:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

In that you are right at least to have irregular cycles or stabThe days to get it, I don't know that it is better to go blind and be more relaxed or have all the info and get nervous unconsciously.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
09/03/2015 3:36 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Girls, the advice that I can give you on your own experience is the following ... You do not think about becoming pregnant at that time, just forgetting and enjoying, pk is demonstrated that this stress affects negatively.I don't know if it's pk I am very fertile or pk was very relaxed thinking that I don't be successful so soon, that when we said "we are going to start this month not to use anything, pk as if and as long as no ..." and zas !!!Arrive and Topar.I believe that if you get obsessed with the moment, day and others do not enjoy your partner (that the poor will think that they must be prepared at all times, by the time you ovulate and that tb will stress them) now if, if you have been a whileAnd the thing does not come naturally, because then you understand that you carry that control.I encourage girls, everything comes, only to some before others, there is only k be patient ... and give them a lot of love of your partners !!;)

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
09/04/2015 12:44 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Hello girls a couple of questions.?First you have already been pregnant with the chorizo ​​and sausage???I love it but of course I do not eat it better ... I do not know how to do and read that it can be frozen and thus the toxoplasmosis would be destroyed that, and another I have a dog (which I want more than anything) andI sucks me sleep with us and others and I care, but with this pregnancy you think....

lauriii27
09/05/2015 10:49 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Dogs have never said anything, they are cats.
As for the sausages, they are prohibited by caution, my cousin froze everything at -24 and ate it, he is an agronomist and works in the food sector so if he ate it it will be because it is safe ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/06/2015 12:53 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello girls, how are a question that passes if one stays pregnant with a very high glucosilated emotions?

Karen's profile photo
Karen
09/06/2015 6:49 p.m.

Lauri, do not worry about the dog, I have two yy during pregnancy I did not take any extra measure.On the toxo, at 12 weeks they will make some analysis and there they will tell you if you have passed it or not.I had passed it, so I could take what I would like.My mother took her in pregnancy and aborted.It is very bad luck without 30 years you have not spent it that you take it in el.The freezing food I have read that domestic freezers do not work.It's not like anisaquis, you have to cook the food

tica's profile photo
tica
09/06/2015 9:42 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.