{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Pachu, I think you have advanced a lot.Downloading from the we were 7.4 is a great advance although I perfectly understand your reaction to expect something better.To me the bomb does not convince me so I have preferred to wait, but my tb option requires waiting for more time to let you start trying.If you have dropped to 7.4 you can continue doing it, it is a matter of constancy.I do not want to discourage you to put on the bomb, I think it is a good option even if it is not mine.What I mean is that you don't forget that it is you who decides, not doctors.I agree with Tica that you better expect to be well to consider pregnancy because the risks are high.But you decide if you bet on the bomb or if you wait three months, you have good controls and tests to see how.

I really have a little discouraged because if you have an average of 97 approx.It has 6.1, with my average of 123 fixed that I have not dropped from 7 ... until day 29 nothing, but I no longer make illusions.:(
Sometimes it is desperate ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/20/2012 10:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Kekiya, the test that spoke Link ... 34.C0.m322

Sugared, do not worry about the result of my hemo, it is likely that you will be lower than me, think that I have been taking a long time and hemo is the average of the last 4 months, I have been able to have very muchwell the last month and regular the others

tica's profile photo
tica
06/20/2012 10:40 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Lower impossible but with being below 7 I would settle for me :) As I have been stable for a while in 7 my doctor would give me the OK.
I don't know, I think I'm obsessed a lot and I know it's not good.Sometimes I think of the previous months and I even have doubts about whether it was right or wrong and that I use the notebook!But you know, not every day they are the same, and when you see a 200 you have the feeling that you are going fatal.I have to stop thinking so much ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/20/2012 10:46 a.m.

Congratulations to all!
Tica, how good you have improved, that gives you more strength to continue doing everything better.
And Pachu, do not discourage you, in 20 days it has lowered 0.2 and that is enough.It is normal for you not to give you green light, doctors have to be sure that you will be well during pregnancy, and that's why they are so demanding with hemoglobin.You think that for the baby and you are healthy, hemo should be around 6.5.
Kekiya!How long, already 4 months ... And you will know what it is, how about glycemia?At the beginning you noticed as ethics plus hypoglycemia?Now how are you?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/20/2012 11:45 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

What are you working on?My doctor advises me to leave the sewer if so much stress gave me.What do you work in ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/20/2012 11:47 a.m.

I am a computer engineer, I work in an office.Pachu, if you think you will be better to stop working (and you can), leave it, but it would give me something if I am at home all day, in fact I have better the glycems during the week.
Each person is a world, I asked the endocrine if I could do sports and told me no, that I saw me up 3000 pregnant.When they put the bomb the next week I wanted to go to the Alps to ski and he told me again that no ... a month I returned to the consultation and told me, did you go skiing right?And no, I hadn't left.What I mean that everyone lives the experiences in a way.Today it almost gives me something to say that I was pregnant, I was trembling and everything ... if every day it will spend those nerves for me it would not be feasible to work ... I do not scare my hypos, however it scares me to run out of work (Or until a few years ago I was panicked in public, I was very shy as a child) fears is something that costs a lot to overcome and in the end you have to value whether it is worth the fight or you can live with that little fear.A very personal decision ... In our case I think we have to learn to live with the fear of diabetes, but it is easy to say and complicated to accept it.

tica's profile photo
tica
06/20/2012 11:59 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I am a journalist and work in a press agency.So I know a while hahaha
I try to relativize it and be calm but there are days that is impossible and I get very nervous.But I leave work anything, because I can't sure, not because they don't feel like sometimes;)
Pachu, I don't think it is necessary for you to run out of work.We can work, be athletes or everything we set out, as almost everyone goes.I think you have to be calm and think that you have advanced a lot, from 9 and peak to 7.4 is super good!encourage yourself and keep a palante

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/20/2012 12:02 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Tica, congratulations on that descent of Hemo, to continue like this and to take care of you.
I love that contest your experiences, both you and Kekiya, I know that when I get pregnant to me many doubts and fears, especially because of the descent, although in the day to day I am not afraid of the hypos, after two years and peak and peakWell, fear is lost.I'm glad that at work they have accepted it well.
Pachu, so I have read complications for a high hem in pregnancy is very harmful, both for you and for the fetus.You have to keep going that hemo, so far you are doing very well, you will see how you get it, think about lowering the hemo and then when you have green light you will go for the baby, many dosses and you will see how you get it.
I work at the traffic center, and when I get pregnant I do not plan to stop curing, my job is little stressful.In my first pregnancy I stop working at 5 months, I had no diabetes, and of course when I stay, I will live it differently, but with the same illusion.
Alg, thanks for the link, I look at it in a moment, the afternoon is very quiet :) :)
In my work they know that I am diabetics, in fact, in the frigo I have glucagon and my partner is aware of everything.In his day he was interested in reading how it was put and others, in that aspect I am very calm
Greetingsssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/20/2012 1:50 p.m.

It is that I do not want to stop working, I am in charge of a video game store of the Game chain and there are many people entering and leaving, it is forbidden to sit and eat in the store (but they leave me) but always and a hando Jo thereNo one in the store.Before I poor the insulin and I was starting to eat in the store but since people came in and you had to go out to attend one or two hours without you had finished eating and of course Bajon insured ...Eating that is when I go out ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/20/2012 2:55 p.m.

Pachu, I am Game's partner, from time to time I take some game for the computer or the play: D: D: D: D: D
I see that we debut the same year, I on April 11, and I followed the honeymoon
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/20/2012 3:14 p.m.

What goes to, I at the reverse that everyone !!At first, a Monton was uncontrolled !!And I had them rather altites than throwing down ... I started with high figures, but then little by little they regulated.Now, from time to time, because it appears for no reason, a 200 ... but well, they already told me that in the second quarter, I was going to start my uphill in the glycemia ... so, there will beto prepare above all ... since when it sees a figure of those, a yuyu enters like the body ....
By the way, I am a receptionist in an elderly resi. My physical work is not, but stressful ... in addition to being exposed to a thousand virus !!!:)) :))

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
06/21/2012 4:06 a.m.

I do not understand that the doctor advises to leave the job and less with 7.4.When I debuted my doctors insisted that I had to adapt diabetes to my life and not my life to diabetes, keep going to the disco, McDonald’s, (I was 19 years old) and everything I did.
I am very angry that people think we can't do things to have diabetes.As for the Pachu schedule, it is a bit bad but your doctor has to help you adjust the guideline to your needs.
A kiss

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/21/2012 4:45 a.m.

Hi!
It is something that stresses me so much, wearing glycemia.I have been a very good month and a half, without seeing & GT; 170 and I am afraid to get out of control and that it is bad for the fetus, but I will have to relax and think that sometimes high numbers appeal without reason.I think I had never taken care of myself so much, with the HC that, as, the exercise I do and the schedules and with the 7 controls per day, a very routine but delighted life to get what we want.
I work as dietitian, but I also do more expensive work since it is an aesthetic medical center, you know girl for everything.All my companions know that I have Diebetes (most think it's just taking care of food) and that reassures me.It happens to me as to Tica, that from Monday to Friday I am better than the weekend, the routine.I would not like to have to stop working unless the doctor believes convenient, I would still have to stop doing some things when I was with the Supertripa but I would continue to go.Sometimes I have stress and that is most, but you have to learn to breathe deep and relax, think that the important thing is your health.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/21/2012 5:40 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Anabeg Well, you have to tell me your partner number that comes on the card and I see you !!!I debute in June what a shame .... Well today I am more aware of the bomb and it seems that I have gender to have the idea ... in short ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/21/2012 6:13 a.m.

Pachu, I have been bomb for ... 6 or 8 years, I don't remember and I wouldn't take it out for anything in the world.The first year I had temptations to send everything to shit, really taking all day the bomb reminds you more often that you have diabetes.I went worse to the beach a week and decided to use the bolis ... There I realized the quality of life I had won with the bomb.Give it a chance, you'll see how it is easier to regulate the basal

tica's profile photo
tica
06/21/2012 6:41 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
With diabetes I do the same as when I did not have, the difference that I take care of me much more when eating, having diabetes has not prevented me from anything, for now: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D
Pachu my card number: 2229 1010 89419, to see if you see me, hehehe.Regarding the bomb, you will see how everything is going to go better, everyone who carries her this content, surely improves your hem and you can achieve your goal.Where are you from?
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/21/2012 1:48 p.m.

Tomorrow you will see you anabeg !!!!I am from Zamora.
I have prevented me from doing things, the fear that my first descent was 20 with a month of the disease kill me ... Today my husband spoke with my mother of how much it helps me talk to you, that I am everythingThe day, Tica says this and suggest the other, Anabeg told me how and alg and kekiya the rest and etc etc, threw me being of all you and my mother already sees you as if you were from home hahahaha
I will try to get the idea of ​​the bomb and I really want to wear it since Tica told me that the first month I get so much ... I hope that I do it but I am afraid of having hypos with the bomb and thatThey give me bas that without her .... I don't know.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/21/2012 5:42 p.m.

hahaha, the same thing happens to me, I also talk to my boyfriend and my friends of what you tell "the forum girls" :)) :))
It is already unusual to meet people with type 1 diabetes and on top of that or want to get pregnant, it is a relief to talk to you.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/21/2012 5:52 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

I already tell you is a relief !!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/21/2012 7:18 p.m.

For me, a liberation also finds the forum a few years ago, since childhood they have taken importance and they have convinced me that a normal life can be made and although it is true, the same activity with diabetes or without an extra effort.He made several days and did not understand that he had the backpack with all kinds of medication, food ... they did not understand that he had to stop to rest with an hiccup .... that friends.As my life is "normal."
And at home they did not understand why I had a strong depression, they believed that it was for shyness, but no, it was for feeling not understood by diabetes, as for everyone he was a healthy and athlete person ... he had no right to protest

I'm not going to make my life like now, but it will see that you are not a weirdo, that people "like me" have my fears, miss goals ...

tica's profile photo
tica
06/22/2012 4:02 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.