{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

@Vita in my first childbirth I did not make delivery plan.In the second yes and I think they used it to make paper aircraft ... because they did not pay attention to him ... but he would do it again and again.As this depends on each hospital, send me a private and tell you what you need and the email address of the midwives who carry it are a love.Miguel Servet is not the best hospital in Spain ... but within the bad, things have changed a lot to better ... It is a lottery, it depends on the midwife Qud Tits you

tica's profile photo
tica
07/15/2015 11:15 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Be careful once they leave contraceptive methods pregnancy is possible from the first cycle .... I tell you from experience

tica's profile photo
tica
07/15/2015 11:17 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

@Funsugarfree In my hospital they also give you green light with less than 7, as I have already commented, it seems to me that there is a lot of disparity of criteria in this.In some Green Light places below 7 and others below 6.5 or even 6 ... anyway, being 6.9 to nothing that sets a little sure that immediately casualties to 6.5 and youThey give green light again.

@Vita Sometimes reading things online can be counterproductive, each birth is different and, probably, you will not know until you are in it.

@lauriki If you don't have ovulation symptoms, the tests will be of great help.I buy from those that @Gala says but at first they can be a bit difficult to interpret so what I do is stick them in a folio, labeling them with a marker with date and time to be able to see the progression.So I can see if one day or two the test line has been more intense than the other days.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/16/2015 12:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Heh, I do that tb, you have to refine with the Rotu because my mother to write so narrow!
Then my husband laughs because I take pictures and says, what?Are you doing a picture with that?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/16/2015 1:04 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@inday I will wait .... Total, for a couple more months I do not think it loses much ... it has been harder for the psychological theme of having to stop the process than for something else ...
Good luck you are looking for !!!

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
07/16/2015 10:05 a.m.

This disparity is true!
They gave me a green light in 6. Until that I did not reach that glyce they did not give me permission.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/17/2015 5:01 p.m.

They have always told me below 6.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/18/2015 12:08 a.m.

Sisi .. green light but insisting on lowering more ... yields all pregnancy 5.5.I parked with 6 and now I am with 7.
I will put the pillar and go down again.
This is endless ....: -S

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/20/2015 9:03 a.m.

It's not to get me where they don't call me, but it clashes a lot and gives me a lot of anger and helpless when you say "they don't give me permission" or "green light".

I say that you can have children when you give you the real win, and if you are with a very good hemoglobonia and do not give it more and want to have the son and who will prevent it?
Come on, if it were the case of my partner, I was going to make things very clear.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/20/2015 8:24 p.m.

Yes, if I understand that, but I have read in previous pages to women who want to have a child and with very good hemoglobins of almost 6 "do not leave them", and my soul split myself :(

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/20/2015 8:38 p.m.

At some point you have to set the limit

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/20/2015 8:41 p.m.

I guess it's like gala, they guide you, you decide, and at some point you have to put the limit.
What is clear is that this limit is not clear because of my TB they told me below 6, and at high risk TB.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
07/21/2015 6:48 p.m.

artories said:
is not to get where they don't call me, but it crashes a lot and it gives me a lot of anger and helpless when you say "I do not give me permission" or "green light".

I say that you can have children when you give you the real win, and if you are with a very good hemoglobonia and do not give it more and want to have the son and who will prevent it?
Come on, if it were the case of my partner, I was going to make things very clear.

It is for your own security and for the baby ... It can bring you problems, or even abortions.It's like advice.Even though there are people who have run out of search, and good ... nothing happens, as long as they get to work and control it quickly.They always told me below 7, with greater control and without problems

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
07/22/2015 8:51 a.m.

I think we have the freedom to get pregnant when we want .. but the risk is not for oneself but for the baby.I do not believe that this is an exhaustive control in this case.In the second pregnancy with a hemo of 6.3 I got an anxiety ... Now without being pregnant you dance a jota if that comes out in the next hemo.A pregnancy is something very serious and we have the mania that we cannot say that it is not the right time in case we hurt sensibilities .....

tica's profile photo
tica
07/22/2015 10:33 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Let's see that nothing happens if at the beginning of pregnancy you are with a little more than 7, you are 9 months to lower it, and believe me that it is achieved, in pregnancy they take to us we are 5.5 and I stayed with 6.6, but because I have alwaysTake this type hemoglobins, they advise you not to stay with higher hemoglobins by risks, but nothing happens if you stay, the only thing that at the time you stay put one of caneaaaaa ...

because you can also decide to have a child but it is not in a month, and you are not going to complicate your life by measuring you at all hours to lower a hemoglobin for a possible pregnancy, which takes a year to arrive.

My advice is that you do not have more than 7 or not pregnant with your own health, and that when you start you start with the most exhaustive controls.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/23/2015 10:12 a.m.

Hello everyone !!!A slightly disconnected state with the summer..... yesterday I saw the result of the analyzes that I did Monday, and the hemoglobin in 5.7 so super great .... the only thing that I have the iron a bit low and the folates (supposedly the folk acid) high), can it be because I take the pills and that's why I have it high ???Does not happen to any ??

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
07/24/2015 3:07 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Yes, I always keep me high because I have been taking ac.FOLICO.Nothing happens, AC FOLICO has no adverse effects, it is more according to my endocrine is beneficial and above all looking for pregnancy so don't worry

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/24/2015 4:19 p.m.

It is true, I just looked at mine and also leaves high, the truth that the doctor didn't even tell me

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
07/24/2015 4:25 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Hello girls!

Well, I have also made analsis this week and I am crazy because a 5.6 hemo has come out!By 5 years that I could not get out of 6, I suppose that it would have been a combination of motivation+dexcom+bomb.

@lauriki, how are you going?I already under the rule?I walk this cycle like you, I am already on the 45th and no rule trace (or positive).The ovulation tests gave me positive about 20 days and then again last week, come on, 1 total lack of control!I have gone to the gynecology and it has given me a steering wheel to make me a pelvic ultrasound next week, to see what they tell me ... the truth is that I am worried, when I porfin get the hemo going down now it turns out that my ovaries doWhat they want.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/24/2015 8:07 p.m.

@inday do you know ovulation tests can predict predicting?It is very rare that 20 days have passed and there is no rule of rule, I would repeat the test.Beautiful luck

tica's profile photo
tica
07/25/2015 12:07 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.