{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello girls.

I have walked a little lost, in and the little one who is already 5 months old and then I do not know because he did not let me open the page and I did not find a hole to change the password, hera already found it.

I have read you where I stay and see that more or less everything is going well.

Now after having the little one the truth that I am a little less aware of me and controlling something less, until November I do not have the next revision.
Well girls I'm still here I haven't done what you need, I am to help any questions as they did with me.Kisses!!.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
07/25/2015 1:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks @ica I have already read it on the Internet, but I did a test and left the white nuclear.I guess I shouldn't have ovular when I thought I did.Enfin, to see what the ginécologga tells me next week.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/25/2015 5:16 p.m.

@Inday In the end I was lowered on my rule 55 !!And finally I bought the ovulation tests on the web that you commented, I thought about leaving and buying them after summer but my husband said that as on Tuesday we are going on vacation and we will be 3 weeks of relaxation that believed good option to try them now, andWe will be more relaxed.

What I have noticed and I do not know if it happens to you, it is that since I take folic acid, which coincides when I leave the nuvving, I get much less amount of rule, before the hoop I had a lot and lasted me 5Days, with a lot also a lot but 4 days, and now much less but 7 days.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
07/25/2015 6:06 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Yeah,
Since I left it when I start staining, I throw myself like 3-4 days staining very little, brown, as he did not just go down, then as 2 normal days and then as another 2 very little brown

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/25/2015 9:31 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Exactoo!But I am normal in comparison with before is much less, I use a cup and I see clearly that before I filled it in 8 hours and empty and now in 8 hours full half

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
07/25/2015 9:50 p.m.

Lauriky@ do you use a cup?I always wanted to use but it is my debut started with incurable candids k lasted almost 6 months (I went to my doctor for analytics after 6 months and imagine ... I was already with an impressive blood ketone.
Total k my gine forbidden me to use glasses because of the danger of infection and K says I am I am prone for being diabetic, so I have exo case ...
What experience do you have?

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/26/2015 12:21 p.m.

A long year ago that I use it and I am delighted, at first it is to get used to it above all to put it well and not have losses but now I do not change it for anything, I do not want to see a tampax or paint again !!
And also tell you that I used to suffer a lot from candidiasis but since I use the cup or time, that I do not tell you that it is for the cup, but that using it does not cause them either, especially if you wash it well and boil them in each cycle suchand as indicated.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
07/26/2015 4:38 p.m.

The candidas give us when we have lack of control of sugar or we take antibiotics, to me with the antibiotics do not fail but 2 years ago I changed our gine and sent me physiolat or gynophilus, they are prebiotic that protect the natural flora for when it had to take antibiotics or in summerThey also give.
I have only used it when I have taken antibiotics and the truth that I have not had more.
And the glasses where are they bought?I have never seen them in the super and in the pharmacy in sight either, the truth, I know that in the US it is used a lot but here ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/26/2015 6:57 p.m.

Hello, I think the thread had been closed by mistake, it is already open again.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/26/2015 11:07 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello.I use a cup before having diabetes and has never given me any problem, I don't change it for anything !!It is the most comfortable in the world and what goes best.I bought it online in Fleurcup.They have some models in pharmacies too.Encourage you to prove it that surely you don't regret it!

Laire's profile photo
Laire
07/26/2015 11:59 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

Siiiii was closed !!What a scare hahaha

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
07/27/2015 12:05 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Well, it will be a matter of trying ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/27/2015 12:33 a.m.

Hello girls .... I am 9 weeks and my controls are very different ....A little this.I have gone to a nutritionist, who has put a low diet in hydrates ... but I have two weeks with this diet and I don't see results.The truth is that I do not do much sport but I work hard for what I move a lot.I spend the day by clicking on my fingers to see how much I am.I wanted to buy the famous but impossible records are not sold on the website, I think if I had that device would improve my diabetes.
Ayy I am very scared and to top it up, I spend the day with tremendous nausea !!

Yolanda's profile photo
Yolanda
07/28/2015 2:35 p.m.

Welcome @yolanda!The theory says that until the 11th week of pregnancy you may need 20% more insulin that before staying but from that week you are likely to need much less.I think it's because ovaries stop producing progesterone from week 11.

On what you say from being high after eating, have you tried to put the insulin 10-15 minutes before starting?You can also try to eat salads with a little legume that now in summer feel wonderfully and go up slowly.By the way, are you with bomb or bolis?

I think that to buy free freestyle there is waiting list, but if you really are interested in carrying a continuous meter and you can allow it to be very happy with the Dexcom.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/28/2015 6:29 p.m.

Hello, very good news !!I already told me the endo that I can get pregnant when I want !!!I have given me yodocefol but I don't know how much do I have to take a pill or 2?

lauriii27
07/30/2015 1:10 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Well Lada Lauriii, now it's time to do homework, Ji Ji ...!
I take 1 acfol

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/31/2015 11:20 a.m.

Of course I took one of 400 acfol before, but esq yodocefol is 200 so I did not know if I would have to take 2, but in the end I called the endocrine and I have to take one ...... yyy another of iron byThe morning... the rest well there is already to start getting to it hehe

lauriii27
07/31/2015 12:21 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Hello good!!

How @yolanda, your figures better?And the nausea?You will see how little by little you are controlling more, although I already assure you days of file X, like I have been last night and all the very high morning.Of course I have tried to change catheter, insulin, etc. But as if you punctuated water.It seems that I now start staying.No idea what is due.

@laurii27 I take iodofecol, 1 a day.

I again with urine infection I think it is the 4th, it has me fried, x

Vita's profile photo
Vita
08/03/2015 4:56 p.m.

UPS The message has been sent.

I have fried xq with infection gives me the perineal massage, and I think that for that you notice something you have to be constant and do it every day.In order to see what they tell me next week.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
08/03/2015 4:58 p.m.

They once sent me a probiotic to prevent urine infections that I had a season that every 2 x3 gave me, when I go to the touches to see if you can use them

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/03/2015 5:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.