{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Thanks @gala I will ask

Vita's profile photo
Vita
08/03/2015 6:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hellooo,
I bring good news, we have green light to start looking !!!In addition to the thyroid I have had to regulate the prolactin :(
I am taking folic acid for more than a month.Do you think it's little time to start?
@Vita how much are you?@Gala are you already looking for?
@Lauriii27 to see if we are lucky and we stay prompt !!
Any more looking or pregnant?
How about the kids?

Dulce2012's profile photo
Dulce2012
08/05/2015 1:13 a.m.

DM1 2013

Vita, I hit the last two months linking one infection after another.I ended up admitted with antibiotic drippers.A roll, I started taking probiotics, and I improved a lot.It can be taken during pregnancy.On the other hand I did not do the massage and in the first childbirth a tear of grade two, but a few points and I was cured very soon and that I healed badly.And in the second a mini tear that were not going to sew me, but I asked for my healing problem.Come on that you don't give you much bad ...

tica's profile photo
tica
08/05/2015 12:58 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well hehe I am already trying, to see what happens ... another little thing I took d onagra oil for the rule (and the truth that improves) but now that I am trying to stay I do not know if it is good to continue taking it.... just in case I'm leaving

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
08/05/2015 3:29 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Hello, how are I new in this forum, my name is Karen and I am a dependent insulin. My great Dingo is to get pregnant but I'm very afraid!I would like to receive your advice and experiences and know what I must do before becoming pregnant. Many thank you !!

Karen's profile photo
Karen
08/05/2015 8:34 p.m.

Lauri, search the Internet for the Eco Sperm Method knows an ovule.I did not do it, but something sounds like onagra oil.

Girls prepare for the big change of your lives!

tica's profile photo
tica
08/05/2015 10:22 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Ok I will look for it!!Jolín I just and tried once!And I'm shit..... It would be chance and to be pregnant the first day hahaha, but well I hope everything goes well when it is and that's it....

lauriii27
08/05/2015 10:33 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Well, I'm going to try some blueberry pills that the midwife told me and on Tuesday I ask at a high risk.Jo @ica is glad to hear your good experience with the almost not tears.

Girls a lot of encouragement to see if soon .....

Vita's profile photo
Vita
08/06/2015 12:24 p.m.

Girls ... a question why I'm scratching myself, the Q and you have been pregnant, what glycemia did you have??Always below 100?Or did you also have 150-160 ever?Esq I have been in 110-120 for a few days, and I am ideal, the ideal is less than 100, so see if you tell me your blood glucose to calm down a little,

lauriii27
08/07/2015 11:32 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Hello girls, how about everything ???I have not written PK with the baby for a long time, I have hardly any time and now less than I return to work.But I have not forgotten you that you have a lot helped me during my pregnancy.Tell you that if you need me for something or if I can help you my experience do not hesitate to say that I will be happy to talk to you.You were a real support for me and you made my pregnancy less tense and difficult than it seemed.That's why I thank you all.And to which you are waiting or looking for, encourage you a lot, which is the most beautiful moment that a woman can live in her life.So nothing girls, here I am for what you do :)

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
08/10/2015 11:16 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

LAURIII27 Those figures you say are very good.It is impossible not to have a 160 and even more, especially in the posts.As I have understood, this control in pregnancy is that many controls must be done to correct on time and to observe trends and modify the guidelines.

Today I have been in the last echo of 35 weeks, Paula is very good of all her organs and prepared on the output grid.The only thing that is a bit large 2,900 kg !!So they have already told me that in 37-38 they will cause it.I stay a little plof xq despite having a very good hem all the pregnancy the girl is big, then you think and maybe I have had many hips and that has affected him ...
Or no and as the doctor says and my partner is that the girl is big because.

Well next week I have to return, I tell you.What emotion, I already have very little or !!

Vita's profile photo
Vita
08/11/2015 9:23 p.m.

Ok thanks vita if I get more controls and how much I see more than 130 I run and after a while I have 100 and perfect. I think it is still pregnant but I prefer to prevent!!And I hope you use everything right the next appointment.;)

lauriii27
08/11/2015 10:30 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

I correct sorry!!Esq the translator m puts ...

lauriii27
08/11/2015 10:30 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

But pir las why will it be bigger?It would be the other way around the hyper.
My cousin has had gestational diabetes and have let him reach 42 weeks, 4,200 kg, for his site and without
Problems and we are already threatening ???

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/12/2015 12:15 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello again girls,
@Vita I suffered acute pyelonephritis years ago and the urologist recommended that to prevent urine infections (in addition to some probiotic as @Gala) it was best to take a natural yogurt per day.And the truth is that since I do it, I had 4-5 urine infections a year I have had zero patterero.
congratulations @sweet2012 and now with peace of mind for all !!!
@lauriii27, I hope I had those figures that you have!I have been a little decompensated lately (bad news that has affected me emotionally) but I have already returned to the path of normality and yesterday the highest figure I had was 137 after dinner ... I have a month and a half to put on thebatteries before returning to the endocrine to give me green light again !!!We will cross your fingers so that everything goes well !!!
@Yolanda, encouragement, I imagine that in a process like pregnancy with so many hormones swarming around it is normal to decompensate a little, but hey, with many controls and correcting everything will be fine !!

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
08/12/2015 9:25 a.m.

Hi Dulce2012, I have I have a green light since July, I try but I get the rule on the 31st so it was not at first ... (hahaha it would have already been the lottery), we will continue trying, for the moment the endocrine already gave meThe appointment for consultation and analytics in September, as soon as you finish vacation because they already put me under control.I prescribe the acfol one daily.Good luck to all!
I am scared (as I all imagine) but we are going to think positive.;)
Sludos and kisses to all

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
08/13/2015 5:16 p.m.

Hello future moms !!!Mother is waiting for you jijiji.My earthquake is already 13 months old.Laurii27@ it is impossible to have stable glycems I had high peaks and as not low tmb (high I mean.5.5 Download to 5.3 at half pregnant to 6 and now I hope not to be at more than 6.5 (I will see it in the next)..

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
08/13/2015 6:07 p.m.

Girls who came out positive !!I am happy but at the same time scared and nervous.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/14/2015 12:16 a.m.

Many congratulations @inday !!

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
08/14/2015 12:20 a.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Thanks @lauriki :-).I thought that having long and irregular cycles late to stay but look in the end has not been so.Now to cross your fingers and wait for everything to go well.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/14/2015 12:44 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.