{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

I have been 3 days with the Lantus lowered and the 3 days super high to if it is seen that 20 is my pattern!Hehe
The other day driving, I had to stop me that I had 51 and I had left home with 90s, which is not expended ????Anyway, they are of those X files that the people of diabetes speak hehe.
Medical morning !!!!Fuck that you want to see what he tells me ... I hope I return with good news if not here will be to cry ... hehehej
I am for the ssocial but I have made insurance for adeslas tb just in case ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/19/2012 6:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Pachu if you go better with 20 units do not hesitate, but a question did you keep taking the right before going to bed?Think you got the lantus to avoid eating before going to bed.It is also likely that you had the fast before the food not well regulated because Lantus was left over.That is why they always say that first regulate the basal and then the Bolus.

tica's profile photo
tica
06/19/2012 7:35 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

If I took it because if I did not get up with 50 or 60 and after meals I had like Miucho90

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/19/2012 7:44 a.m.

Ha, of course ... I lowered the lantus but I got the quick of the meals one unit every time.And if I am more than 100 after dinner I do not take right.

You will tell us how!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/19/2012 7:53 a.m.

But if you lower the lantus you didn't need that right .... ask your endocrine ...

tica's profile photo
tica
06/19/2012 7:54 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I ask him to see what he tells me

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/19/2012 8:02 a.m.

Thank you very much for your spirits !!!
And good luck tomorrow on the doctor !!!;-)))))

Elvira84's profile photo
Elvira84
06/19/2012 3:58 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Alg, thanks, tomorrow I will go to the pharmacy and ask: D: D: D:
Good luck tomorrow those who go to the doctor, to see if you come with good news
Greetingsssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/19/2012 4:21 p.m.

To the doctor !!!!Then I tell you but I am very lively and it gives me that it will discourage me .... to see to see ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/20/2012 3:30 a.m.

Good luck, I'm going at 11 and I am hysterical for what they are going to tell me and because I have decided to tell my head of office and human resources because my face fell as a shame missing so much to the work

tica's profile photo
tica
06/20/2012 3:52 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello everyone!
Well, I have the endo next Tuesday, so to wait.Good luck you are going today!
Anabeg, I asked in several pharmacies and for 7 ovulation strips (they only serve for one month) they charge you almost € 25, that is, a barbarity!They come out much cheaper online and come with pregnancies test, I attach the address:

Tica, the best thing is that at work they know, at least the boss, so you don't have to walk with excuses.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/20/2012 6:55 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

6,1 !!!I am very happy.I have only taken care of me for a month and it has dropped me from 6.9 to 6.1.

At work they have taken it very well, they have even told me that the last quarter I can work at home.At least that seems ... if behind it is shit in To is not my problem ...

Pachu, when you return to us!

tica's profile photo
tica
06/20/2012 7:09 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi Tica,
Congratulations!How good, I'm very happy for you!After all the effort it was worth it.

And the work too.By the way, do you know that you are a diabetic?In my work they don't know.It is not that I hide it but I do not publish it to the four winds and at work I have not wanted to tell me.

Kisses

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/20/2012 7:24 a.m.

No, they didn't know, so I've made a 2x1 haha ​​combo.But I have achieved that diabetes goes to the background ..

tica's profile photo
tica
06/20/2012 7:28 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I am already at home and crying for everything.It has dropped to me in 20 days from 7.6 to 7.4 that is, shit.I thought I would be with 6.9 or less because I have had great Iophras.Today they have introduced me to what my best friend will be the meter of the insulin bomb, for me it is my enemy but good.I have arrived and you are in the endo with ptros 2 boys waiting for Roche's to Enesñe how the bomb is going.While I was explaining everything in my head, I only resonated "for a lifetime like that" and that has sunk me ... it is as if they had told me that I had diabetes.We begin to explocate how it works and the truth is that it is a mess and when we finish the explanation I ask my endo what happened to the pregnancoby told me that it did not leave me or pussy until my diabetes was fine that with 7.4 I did not leave meUntil you have the pump on, you don't want to know anything about the subject.And of course I came down because she told me that if I was close to 7 I would let me start trying and has fooled me, it's a lie.But I live that I cannot do anything else, I told her that I was about to leave the job to be able to regulate the sugar because it is seen that at work a lot of Mad is altered because of the fear of hypoglycemia, and she told me that she tb meI recommended it ... I went down another bez to if here I am crying like a blessed.I'm glad you are well.I already imagined that today it was going to be a bad day.And I don't know about the bomb when I will put it but I still like the idea ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/20/2012 8:01 a.m.

By the way I feel spelling fouls but this mobile has very small lyrics !!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/20/2012 8:07 a.m.

Pachu, I understand the desire you have to get pregnant, but your doctor is right.Until you have well regulated the glycemia you should not.It does not consist of getting out of 7 La Hemo, it is being stable for 9 months.Today I have gone with my booklet all happy and I had two glycemia that rose from 170 and the endocrine has told me, be careful with these post ... think that once you are pregnant you are playing your life (although it sounds hard) and lifeof your baby.It is not nonsense, it would seem bad to me that if you are 8 and they tell you that you have to be less than 7 (for health, not because you want to get pregnant) and you go with 7.2 will throw your anger, that would not make sense.But this is an exceptional situation, ... come on the irrigation of an abortion or anything should not be minimal (rather the contrary).I was going to go to Germany in July and they told me not to be, that it is not good to travel by plane in our situation or be in a foreign country if something happens and we need to go to the doctor.

And the pump is the best thing that can happen to you, diabetes you already have of that we cannot get rid, and the bomb is the best current treatment.I already commented that my first analysis after the bomb was less than 6 ... the same with that you give your pattern

tica's profile photo
tica
06/20/2012 8:27 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

There was no time that did not happen to me!
Ethic, how did the pregnancy ???I about to meet week 16 !!Almost 4 months !!!And nothing, I still divine death: not a single symptom !!From time to time some click on the uterus (a sign that my Peke grows and the uterus is growing and stretching) but nothing else!I neither notice him, nor do I notice anything strange .... yes, when it comes to bend or fold for something ... I do notice how weight there, come on, there is something !!hahaha.Ah, and on the 28th if it is seen .... They tell me what it is !!!!If it's baby or baby !!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
06/20/2012 8:43 a.m.

Kekiya, how well see you here.Well, removing the first weeks that I had very fuels this perfect ... well very tired, but I don't complain ... I'm about 10 weeks.Let's see if they tell you the baby's sex, I really want to know, I am about to buy the test they sell online to know sex, it has a 90 and little reliability, but there are 20 eurazos !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
06/20/2012 8:54 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Howoooorlll?What test is that ??My boy told me that it cost 100 Eurazos !!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
06/20/2012 9:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.