{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Well, I'm not at high risk.In fact, that's why I change to Social Security, because privately treat me as a normal pregnant woman.The gynecologist takes care of pregnancy and the endocrine of sugar, but there is no communication between them.I want to have my first date with high risk to tell me how I am ... I hope it is soon.

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
01/15/2015 9:08 a.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Well girls first step achieved!!I already have the bomb, Minimed I see.Now getting used to her and we hope that in the year I can unintention of pregnancy!!\ m/ q rare I feel now with her hanging all the time.

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
01/16/2015 10:35 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

You will get used to prompt @lauriii27.Cheer up, that you will not remember that you are wearing it and, above all, you will improve your hem to get what you want!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
01/16/2015 10:56 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Hello girls, the truth is that I get very occasionally because I have no time, I don't know what is going to be of me when the leave ends, Yoli, I do not know much about the subject, because they ruben had the normal parameters,But if I remember that I asked the cardiologist and he told me that it was very normal for our babies to have the walls of the heart the widest, but that if it were not too much importance and that after birth it would be corrected, so tangilizate.

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
01/17/2015 6:28 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

Thank you very much @Casiopea, I'm already calmer after reading a lot about it and girls' comments.I have read that it is quite common in diabetic women and that at birth it is mostly corrected in the first year of life or the first months.
On Monday I am going to review on Monday, the cardiologist, high risk and the endocrine see what they tell me, in the case that the result is the same I will ask all the questions to the cardiologist who pass through my mind.I also believe that it is time to ask what my hospital protocol is for us and that they see me explain how childbirth will go.I go tomorrow in week 33 so I think is the time to talk about induction if it will be so.
I have bought the Pilates ball to do at home since I am with the fatal ceatica.
I have also started with the preparation classes, but of course the midwife only speaks of normal and natural births and I remembered @tica, because we talk about the epidural and now I do not know if I want to put it on if that will not be known until the moment of childbirth... finally girls thanks to all for reassuring me ... :)

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
01/17/2015 8:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yoli !!!Sure k everything is going well !!!
By the way, good buy the ball (not for the previous exercises but for the Peke) a time of tantrum you feel with the above and magic !!!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
01/18/2015 10:22 a.m.

Hello girls !!
I already left the consultations and the visit has already gone, I already said the cardiologist that everything is fine, that the thickness does not matter that it is not concerned since there is no other pathology;He doesn't see me anymore.
The bacon that was the next one to visit has encouraged me a lot to talk to him and she already explained to me more widespread giving me reassuring words.I have also asked him about the issue of induction and he has told me that if the little girl goes as now and the measures and the levels go the same as possibly they will not provide it that they will see it in the next review that I have on the 9thFebruary that would be 36 weeks will say whether they schedule it or not.
The endocrine on the contrary I think today has a bit of me, I have told him that they gave me many descents and I have not told me anything, I only worry about my weight and that I cannot walk since I am with the Ceatica.And he tells me the note that if I can't walk what are we going to do?, Asking, I know that now?, How do we fix it, what walking I have to walk.I say if I can't go .... Look that .....
I have put 9 kg in what I have been in pregnancy that the bump does not tell me anything and instead of worrying about my descents, it cares if I can walk or not not to put more weight ... I do not understand it, but good...

Thank you very much girls for all your spirits.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
01/19/2015 3:28 p.m.

Great Yoli !!I am very happy because things go little by little and you are more lively.
In the end they have told me to cause it for week 39 if I have not set up.I carry in monitors since week 35 (here is normal because it is high risk) and I go all the Wednesday.
Yesterday I was going through the emergency room because I was fatal, lumbar pains that went to the gut and Malisima from 6 in the morning.At 9 at night I approached the hospital and nothing, a result that they do not know why all the inconvenience, the pressure in the pelvis or anything, but that I am more green ....
Result, to wait for the girl to want to rule or if not ... on the 5th induction

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
01/19/2015 3:37 p.m.

Osu daughter .... Look that lumbar pains are uncomfortable!I will tell you that they tell me because for the next I am 36 weeks there they will tell me what happens .....

Cheer up girls that our little ones are going to be here !!!!

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
01/19/2015 4:51 p.m.

Hello!!
How good Yoli!Melimperia, you have nothing left !!!!
Today I had echocardium review and they have told me that it is within normality, but in the limits.And the same as all, that this also depends on instability in glycemia but that is usually fixed shortly after birth.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
01/20/2015 1:10 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Hello!!!
Yoli I'm very happy that everything goes well !!!Nothing will have your little ones with you.Melimperia you have nothing left!
Tomorrow I go to the endocrine to see the results of the analysis.I await a good hemoglobin even though some high figure I have and dowers (enough), it is difficult to be among the values ​​of 70-110 always.

A question, how much were you in your first ultrasound?You had many pregnant symptoms?It is that I practically do not notice anything and how until 8-9 weeks they will not look at me sometimes I think about how I am exciting me a lot and then there is a problem ....

Greetings to all !!!

Vita's profile photo
Vita
01/20/2015 2:13 p.m.

Hi @vita.
Thank you very much !!!, to me the first ultrasound was at 12 weeks, but I went to the Ambulatory to the Header to send me to the midwife and for me to do a pregnancy test to confirm it, beforeI was eight/ 12 weeks I did not notice anything, a little more hungry and the descent of sugar that gave me more than the account.But if tomorrow the endocrine sees you, he will give you the guidelines for those descents that are very common in the first quarter, you will have to go down the insulin to control it

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
01/20/2015 7:50 p.m.

Hi Vita.
The first echo for me was in week 12. And about the symptoms ... each one is a world, but the first thing was the tiredness and sensitivity of the breasts.As for sugar what Yoli tells you, the descents are continuous.In addition, I barely learned until I was below 45. He tries to avoid them as possible because in the first quarter the descent for you and the baby is worse.
Second trimester is the easiest to control everything, perhaps because the body is accustomed to change and in the third it is a non -stop rising insulin.
Good luck tomorrow in the endocrine.

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
01/20/2015 8:09 p.m.

Yoli, Melimperia, I'm glad that everything goes well.How little you have!You have your babies right now.I hope everything goes very well.

ElisaRueda
01/21/2015 12:36 p.m.

DM1 2006
Lantus 8 - 3

Hello girls !!
I have been without connecting a few days and I have encouraged you to read you.
Yoli, I'm glad everything is fine.You feel one more relieved and in my case, it is good to know because I did not know.On Friday 23 that I have a gynecologist I will ask, because mine is good but in a few words and the only thing that is at the moment that my baby is great but they do not know how to specify if it is for the father who measures 1.97 or by the sugar,Although except for 15 days that I was a bit uncontrolled, the rest I have gone well.
If it helps you, they sell some oats that heat a minute in the microwave and that are good for the pain.I find it effective when Lumbago has given me.He can calm you with the cematics.I bought it in a herbalist and it is one of the best purchases I have made.
First of all much mood and positive thinking !!!!

Elisarueda, the same thing happened to my sister -in -law.My nephew was detected a cyst on his head while 4-5 months and then in the following review they saw that the cyst had disappeared.They told him that it was like fat that accumulated but here in Alicante, the truth that did not give him too much importance and the gynecologist told him that he was going and so it was.I do not know exactly what it is due and as soon as they tell you something out of the normal is inevitable to scare yourself but, at least in my case, this means I see a way of relief and get out of doubt that I do not have in my environment.

Vita, welcome !!You'll see everything you learn here.This is an encyclopedia.hehehehe
Lauriii27, the first step you have already taken it.I carry insulin bomb 3 years I will turn next February and although at first I did not come well, I recognize you with the time that has been the best I have been able to do.You will get used to take it and for what can help you, do not hesitate to ask.

As you say, not worrying the husband and the family he shuts up and here helps me a lot reads and seeing that I am not the only diabetic that is pregnant and with headaches.Thank you very much for being there.

María's profile photo
María
01/21/2015 1:38 p.m.

Hello, girls.I don't know if you can help me ... The fact is that I can't get rid of the hiccup after breakfast.Between two and three hours after breakfast I always lower my sugar.I have to eat a lot to be able to overcome it and still go down again.The rest of the day I am normal, but between 12 and 13 I always have a monumental descent.Is the same thing?I have tried to delay the slow one, which before put me at breakfast at the same time of the fast, but it still goes down the same.I usually take an orange, a juice, a couple of corn cakes or a small snack and still finds it hard for me to overcome.If the same thing happens to you, how do you solve it?What do you eat to overcome?Those descents have me overwhelmed, because in the end I have to take sugar to overcome them and I don't want to abuse sugar ...
I don't know what to do ...

ElisaRueda
01/22/2015 1:57 p.m.

DM1 2006
Lantus 8 - 3

Hello Elisa.What time do you put the fast for breakfast?;Try to download only the fast you wear for breakfast or eat something more forceful at breakfast.And depending on breakfast time do not wait until twelve to eat again but take something at the hour and a half after breakfast like a small banana, a pair of tangerines and then at half past twelve or one something else.It all depends on the schedules you have of breakfast, medium -sized, lunch ...
But do not wait for Mediañana taking if they spend more than two hours, take something before as I have told you and then more tade again;If instead of eating twice during the morning you have to eat 3 or 4 in small quantities then you must eat more times.Or on the contrary, eat more hydrates at breakfast ..

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
01/22/2015 3:47 p.m.

Elisa, lower breakfast or don't get fast and divide breakfast into two children ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/22/2015 11:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello girls, how are those bellys!I see that some have little to you .. what illusion!You have it right now and surely they are beautiful and very healthy babies :) Aver, I scribute you to make a query that I have since I can not solve my problem for myself and I do not find explanation to the subject.I am already in week 27 and although they continue to give me some hypos I also have a minimum daily hyper, I do not know if the same thing happened to you or I can not tame the beast.Well, the fact is that the educator already began to notice the resistance to insulin and that he would value a bit to go up the units without fear.The case is when it seems that I see some time of the day that I usually have it high, I modify the guidelines and then I throw myself all week with the problem, but the next time I have the same problem again.For example, the breakfast post, a week ago I quickly put 14 units and had 6 Maria cookies and a glass of milk (guideline put by my educator) and started having the post over 200, I got on 16 units, I was a few days with the correct post, but then, again, it began to be high, today again to rise up 2 units (now 18) ... but this this time nothing, I just looked and thePost in 271 ... I don't know what to do anymore, it seems that the body that I have put insulin does not even find out, or flinch!I knew that I would have to go up little by little, but the fact is that I see that little by little nothing, almost day and day I also have to go up .. And my doubt is if you have happened to you the same and asYou solved it.How many days did you expect to upload the units?

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
01/23/2015 12:01 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Good morning @aruky.

I wait two days, if for two consecutive days I have the posts up I will upload the insulin.In the second trimester, I note those climbs, now I am calmer on the contrary, they give me down.

If you now get 18 and for two days eating the same thing you have it high because you see you go up you two other units to see how, but do not expect more than two days to modify the guidelines.

I am 33 weeks and I do not get too much at the fast breakfast 15, at lunch 14, in snack 3 or 4 depending on what you eat and at dinner 7 and Lantus before bed 14 \ 15;But the same one day I have it well, another low and this is a roller coaster !!!!

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
01/23/2015 12:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.