{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Yeah???Let's see if it were true!that I have to lose a few kilos!;;)

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
12/26/2014 6:47 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

It is worth thanks, I worried the spare parts if I had to pay them or not

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
12/26/2014 10:03 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Hello, girls, how is everything going?
I see that I am not the only uncontrolled with meals these parties ... both eating away from home is a roll, we never know if we will hit insulin or not.And the dinners so long!
But I am happy, a few days ago they gave me the result of my last analysis and I have the hem at 5.5 (the previous one was 6.7, so it has been an important change!)
And this afternoon the echo of the 20 weeks ... I am a little scared, I imagine that it is normal to worry about whether something goes wrong ... but I hope they give me good news and tell me if it will be a child or boy.What nerves!
I will tell you how everything goes.
Kisses and my welcome to the new

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
12/29/2014 9:49 a.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Good luck Elisarueda, you will tell us.Quiet that surely everything is fine.
Today I also go to echo of week 34. I am nervous to see what they tell me, just like you.I think it is normal, I also have been waiting for a week to see it.Although in the previous one I was on your back and placed ... with which they tell me that everything is normal and the weight within normality ... I party.
As for the lack of control ... it cost me 4 days to return to normal and now ... again to get out of central with New Year's Eve.Or I spend the day by putting supplements or giving the juices
: (((

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
12/29/2014 10:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello girls !!It was time without appearing here.How are Christmas going?And the pregnancies?
I have been reading that you talk about insulin bombs.In February he will have 3 years that I put it on it and although at first it was very reluctant, I recognize that it has been the best I have been able to do.Want as a life of just seeing how glycosilada goes down.For example, to be on average at 7.5/8 I went down to 6, so I can be happy.
In case it helps you, I also tried to put it on the gutter but I was not at ease, so I looked for other options and took it in the groin, subject with the panties, usually on the left side.
In summer, I bought fasteners from which you can remove the filling because they carry an opening and that is where I put it on.I also try to wear t -shirts that are not smooth but colorful or with asymmetric drawings so that the small deformation that your chest may have not noticed.It is also true that I do not have much and that I think also helps.
Melimperia, I just read that in week 34 they make you an echo?I am in week 32 and until week 35 they have not given me.Is that echo normal?Is it to see something in particular?
I have been told that my baby is going 15 days but they don't know how to tell me if it is for sugar, although except for 10 days that I had it very uncontrolled, the rest I have been within the limits or it is for the father who measures 1,97cm.
Greetings for all and Merry Christmas !!

María's profile photo
María
12/29/2014 12:29 p.m.

Hi Maria
They echoed me in week 29, and they repeat it now to see how.And what you say, last month it was very good, but this month here my calf weighs 2,600.We are great, the daddy almost 1.90 and I more than 1.70.But they tell me that it is not for sugar.
In addition, according to my accounts it is a bigger week and the measures almost confirm it, because it has measures of week 35 and peak.
I am also quite controlled, except at Christmas one day ...
They have told me that if I do not turn on February 12 they cause it, which is when it would be accounts (according to them)
Next week I am going to monitors, so I will pray to all the gods I know to get delivered before that date, because if not ... my baby is going to go

melimperia
12/29/2014 11:07 p.m.

Hello!!
I fulfilled for February 25 but they told me that for week 37, at most 39, if I did not give me delivery, they provoked it because the child would be very big and chubby.In last week it was 3100 weighed and in my hospital, at least, they tell me that the measures are not reliable because they are measured by sections, the whole body is not seen.
Well, you will comment Melimperia.What is the first baby?For us, and we have a mixture of joy-sustain ... I imagine that we will not be the only ones, hehehehe.

María's profile photo
María
12/30/2014 10:45 a.m.

How was everything, Melimperia?
I am very happy.They told me that she is a girl and it seems that at the moment everything goes well.I asked him about the weight and told me that he was perfect for the age he is.
I was embobada looking at how his heart was beaten.It's so impressive ...
Happy year to all!

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
12/30/2014 12:41 p.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Hello girls,
In this hospital the endocrine told me that they usually leave us until week 38, but the gynecology is not for the work.I already tell you that for me the baby is a bigger week and all the parameters give for the week almost 36. At the moment on the 7th I am going to monitors and it seems that it is very soon, because the first session is usually in week 38 andI would go to 36. You have told you?
Maria I am in a mixture of feelings, it is our first pregnancy and I do not know if I want the days to pass two by two or the time is reread.
As well as everything very well, he is super restless and the ultrasound made him win the bread, because he could not measure anything.He threw more than 25 minutes with us ... we lack almost asking him for forgiveness because he made him sweat ... and he was not born !!!
I have shot me this last month, I was doing very well.She has taken more weight than I have gained ...
Good luck to all, and if I do not go tomorrow that you have a good entry of the year !!

melimperia
12/30/2014 2:57 p.m.

Hello girls !!!
Yesterday, I was to make the 3D ultrasound and nothing my little one is not seen.I am already 30 weeks, on the 7th they make me another do that they should have done it this week, but with the parties .... the next review with high risk and with the endocrine is not until the 19th, and thereI will be 33 weeks now to see if they begin to see me more often or on the contrary I remain the same every 4 weeks, but I do not believe because otherwise I would fit me in week 37 .....
I now enter the cange, I am first first and all my thoughts I imagine how that of everyone who is healthy!
My little one weighs 1,500g says that it is the weight for its time and the measures also, being these orientative.
I am somewhat worried because all the babies are great and mine is in weight and I being diabetic and as I am more and more in the neutral one because something else for what to worry .. my mother I am looking forward to having her with us and see her faceTo know about your health
Well girls have a good output of the year, that the entrance will take it with desire thinking about our babies!
Happy new year!!!

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
12/30/2014 4:09 p.m.

Helloaa !!HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!
I go tomorrow day 5 to the endocrine.As I tell myself, I tell you but here the one that has the last word is the gynecologist.They made me analytics and see tomorrow as I am, that it gives me, that the hemo has climbed a little.
hahahahahahaAs Melimperia says, I don't know if I want the days to pass fast or reread.At the beginning as there was a lot and now to see me the Barrigota and already preparing everything, the nerves emerge more.
May the Magi bring us many things ... a little kiss.

María's profile photo
María
01/04/2015 8:47 p.m.

Hi Yoli!You already keda na!(I have my Pekeñuelo DSD on July 14) In no half year old ... Passa so fast ...
Marc (that's the name of) weight 3060 at birth (it was an induction at 38) did not let me leave me more ... and I don't know the truth was rather Pekeño and everything was perfect, but it was ...
The best thing would be to let you put in childbirth alone (with a good weight of the baby pok no ...)
The King is the damn induction you have no space between Contraction and Contraction (thing K does not induce it if you will have ...) But if you dilate quickly they put the peridural and you have it with hardly any pain.
So k if you continue with some peen -branches by pulling at short talks with your gyne to see if it lets you reach at 39/40 and hopefully you get on childbirth.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
01/06/2015 midnight

Hello girls !!!
Today I had review of a dople, everything is fine, but weighs 3 days less than it corresponds to it, I am somewhat worried because I am 31 weeks and weighs 1,600g.
If it is true, let me give lately many declines and spend a little hunger, I'm afraid to eat and I almost wish like the 2000calories that educators gave me.
I have left a little sad of this review since I worry that it is not putting weight because I do not eat enough.I see this doctor again on the 19th along with the high -risk and endocrine bacon because apart it says that the heart is fine !!, it still beats the tickets and the blood trips are fine, but it says that the walls area little inflamed;that is not important, but that he wants to see it again before delivery and verify that it is nothing.

Uffff I am worried all your children are bigger and I on the contrary.My best friend is one month less than me and her child weighs two more weeks than corresponding to.
It starts to worry everything because I am either taking weight, I have taken only 7kg.And the same is because not as enough and there are the descents and the little weight of the baby .....

I am in a fallen layer, I have left a little plof .....

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
01/07/2015 3:19 p.m.

Hello! Happy year to all !!

Joe Yoli, then eat more! We are all shit with the baby's weight, take advantage of you!I have taken about 6 kilos for the moment, but the less fuck, the better.

I am 30+3 and today in the echo it has weighed 1826, for me it is very fat but that of the echo has told me that it is great but in normal parameters and the gyne that everything is fine.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
01/07/2015 4:24 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

OSU.Well, we are more or less the same week up and 200g up down ... and more or less equal weight .... to see what they tell me in the next

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
01/07/2015 5:04 p.m.

Hi Yoli.
Do not worry in excess if the placenta is in degree II is fine and that means that the food is well and that.And if your controls are also fine .... it is when we are uncontrolled when they go weight.
Today I have been in monitors and although I have been with a cold of those who make history and with fingle fever and contractions ... they have not told me anything.Everything normal tells me.
Only the girl moves a lot.(What a novelty !!).It's restless ass.
It seems that they are going to see me every week and if I do not start up for myA39

melimperia
01/07/2015 5:16 p.m.

Hello,

I have been reading this thread for 2 years, without going any further, I was in his first pregnancy, at that time we would not have a baby for now, but now with the new year, we have considered that this is the year of going for it,So I started the year taking care of me a lot with the intention of lowering the Hemo and in February in the next review expose to the end that we are going for it as the hem is ok.

But I have several doubts, to which you have bought the free freestyle, it is being helpful, I am wearing whether to buy it or I have not heard comments of all kinds and I wanted to know if pregnant women have been useful to you even if the values ​​are not100% if it helps you detect up or down trends?

And another one -year question, in my case I am a diabetic and my husband too, in my case it is clear that I have put the hemo in place, but in his case it would be good if he had controlled it at some level or is totally indistinct because there arePlay only genetics?

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
01/07/2015 5:28 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Happy year to all!Hi @lauriki I also started the year taking a lot to get to it as soon as possible.I also go to the endocrine in February so see if they give us good news soon!:)

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
01/07/2015 8:45 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@melimperia, after reviewing the doctor's reports I have seen that I have the placenta at level 1, and after reading on the Internet and many pages I have seen that it is the level that I love I love time;It is still a young placenta, so you have somewhat calmer.And today I have started to lower insulin 1 in the snack and at dinner and eat a little more, if eating a little more I need something more insulin because I will upload it, but I don't stay hungry again.
The gynecologist that I have seen today already told me that I try to reduce the descents, because everyone toocrine emphasizes the climbs, but no one explains that it can occur with the descent;Although I ask the endocrine and he told me that the baby for the descents will not happen to him.Anyway ... I am going to eat more and for now it is until the next one that is on the 19th with another eco -echocardiogram (I think it is called that), with high risk and with the endocrine.
Already almost in the maternal book I have no place to aim eco -school reviews, hehe;Today's have not noted it but they have stapled the reports to the booklet, I only have a place for two echo and from here they will make me more I do not know where they are scoring it.
Well girls I thank you for reading me and advising me because I have left quite worried about the consultation and write here and read you calm me down.
Thank you so much!!!!!!.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
01/07/2015 11:09 p.m.

Have nothing told you about the descents?
My endocrine is a lot on me with the descents.
Nothing passes him as long as they are not lost as a loss of knowledge ... the problem is if you adab you to the descents if you have reversals you will reverse them and you will have ketone and without the notes of any fading you can have.So k do many controls.
I am from the K, I do not notice if I am not less than 40.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
01/08/2015 11:15 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.