{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Girls I think I have put myself with the names hehe.And who wanted to direct me was@Aruky
Hehehe ... or all.Because we are all a little in a roller coaster.He he

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
10/02/2014 4:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is true that the night is chaos, if you get unique, if you get a lot of hypo.I also have a "rare" diabetes.In the end I have gotten dawn and not have a hypo thanks to a pattern of my harvest, but that works for me.My endo says that it is very rare but that if I do well ... I can't change it.In fact we have tried to put the levermir before and different doses and there is no way.What I do is:
Putting Levemir at 11:30 p.m.Levemir units.And with that I get up perfect with 80-90.
I know it's very, very rare, but it has been the only way to control myself.I do not even grace my ending to get up to click, but recognize that we cannot do it otherwise.

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
10/02/2014 5:24 p.m.

Hello girls,

I didn't say anything, I went out at the end on Tuesday, that is well at home!

On the baby's weights, assume that it will weigh more than 3500, the important thing is that it does not reach 4kg.Mine was born with 3750 with us we do 5.5 ... it is what the DB has.

The night took her and very well, my problem is the post of breakfast .... impossible to be well all day!

Tomorrow I am 31 weeks, and if they already told me that Ennl 38 induction now with more reason having the kidneys chungos.

tica's profile photo
tica
10/02/2014 5:39 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I'm glad you're at home ya @tica.cuidate !!!

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
10/02/2014 6:08 p.m.

Tica, I'm glad you're already in a little house.
In the end it is known why has it been the kidneys?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/02/2014 8:20 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

How good ethical!to rest and take care

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
10/03/2014 6:12 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Very good ethical !!Now to take care of you !!

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
10/03/2014 7:29 a.m.

Tica, I'm glad you're already at home :) Cheer up, that you already have very little!

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
10/03/2014 8:43 a.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Aruky, I tell you how it goes to me with the Lantus, I mela I put at 3:00 p.m.The 3 hours of having had no effect the fast so that it is supposed to only slow, until 4 in the morning I get a little, for example if I go to bed at 12 with 110 at 4 I will be in 75 and fromHere I start up to 110 more or less that it is what I wake up at 9 in the morning, now not but I would do a couple of months I was putting the alarm at 6 and I put 3 units since I got up with220 or more and of course I went up the slow one and gave me down at 3 in the morning, diabetes is very complicated, now the problem that overwhelms me one who solves him eating and point is that I get up with 110, because I have myselfthat put 22u fast so that at 2h after breakfast this in 130, a barbarity, but it is that until 14h more or less it lowers me and it goes down alarmingly we go that I have to do another breakfast at two and a half hours and a half hoursIf not tremendous, and it is the rest of the day well. This takes me a month ... it is important if you want to study your diabetes that you click on the same place, the absorption of insulin is very different in some parts or other or otherof the body.Tica, how much does your child weigh?Mine in week 34 was at 2,700, I am worried that I grow up a lot.

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
10/05/2014 6:28 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

Hello again girls, as you are doing.I hope that better than me :( I have a few days quite pretending with all this, and it seems that he is overcoming me. When I read your comments and I see the levels you so have so good, I get depressed because I do not get that, even if everyoneHe says he is patient, I don't have it.Update I could "consider" the way to acquire it.she) that the others.That, but also tells me that he has the new free freestyle but that it is not even considered to teach me because I consider that I am a very obsessive person and that this device would only get worse.I was dead!Then he scolded me because I do not do my duties well, since I try whenever I can correct my hyper and according to her, I should not do it because I never know my needs, but it is superior to my see that I have a hyper of 200 and peak and peak andStay still, knowing that I can be damaging my baby.Even so, I did what he told me, I didn't play anything, I ate the rations that told me for a week and I injected according to her (of course I had hypos and hyper during that week) and when I see her again, I barelyIt modifies anything, only where I see that I have had the fifty I get fast but hyper or look at them just, because according to her correcting the hypos then they stop appearing hyper (for the rebound effect).I have to admit that she will have more knowledge than me and she will understand more since she is her job but there are times that I can't understand her.The same when I tell him that I have had hyper after dinner for example, that I modify me, I barely have anything, or it rises very little, something that then I know my body well) I know that it will not be enough.And he commented and tells me "there will be time to raise insulin"
The only thing that I know is that at this way of such a dissemination of corrections and adjustments, I when I improve my hem .... I have already given birth !!!And of course, I get frustrated to see that many of you in a question of a short time manage to lower your we have and I ... :( and if that were not enough, I don't "fly" much of my educator because although it is very good, the lastOnce I was with her continuously to try to lower my hemo, in a three -month question my hemo rose 0.3 instead of going down ..
Well, forgive the sheet that I have released, but I needed to tell all this and vent.Greetings to all

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
10/07/2014 7:46 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Hello a little thing, what folk acid did you take?Is that he wants to buy me a little box (I am type 1 diabetic)
Thank you

Vera30's profile photo
Vera30
10/07/2014 8:22 a.m.

The midwife sent me a very "basic" and economical but I told him if I could take another more complete and told me much better.So I am taking Gestagym, but I already tell you that it is much more expensive than the one that the midwives send (about 18 euros the box of 30 capsules) although I think it is worth buying and brings folk acid, iodine and iron, it isquite complete.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
10/07/2014 8:54 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Aruky, I understand you perfectly.At least you see you an educator!I try to carry all this on my own and I assure you that it is crazy.Putting the same insulin two different days my levels change.Before pregnancy I put 12 from Lantus and at most, 3 or 4 fast for meals.Now I put 9 from Lantus (and still wake up to less than 60) and I have uploaded the rapid up to 7!And it is not enough, because today, after breakfast and eating and clicking more than yesterday, then I had more than 200. And it is desperate!It is as if it were never enough.And it happens to me.I can't stay still waiting for me to get off alone, as soon as I see that I am high I correct myself.And I don't know if I will be doing well, but my endocrine did not meet for two months ... I think I should look for an educator in diabetes on my own.I feel helpless with all this.But don't worry, we'll get over this, you'll see.By the way, how much are you?I am 8 weeks. According to my accounts I should be 9, but my gynecologist took me one on the last visit.

ElisaRueda
10/07/2014 9:45 a.m.

DM1 2006
Lantus 8 - 3

Elisarueda, I'm 11 weeks.We already know that it is little time but I think that that is why it is the beginning they should help us improve diabetes as soon as possible since it is when our baby is forming (although I already saw mine, by private, and it seems that it is going well) But you never remain satisfied with what they tell you.I may get to obsess me, because according to my educator I tend to wantGet to become friends, especially in these more delicate moments as is a pregnancy.If it is very beneficial for me to see an educator because the truth is that it sees me more frequently than the endocrine but sometimes I feel like I am a weirdo and that I will never be able to say with my mouth very big ..my diabetes is controlled !!!

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
10/07/2014 1:20 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Girls, the only thing I can tell you from my experience, is that the educators, nurses .... only helped me the 10 days that I was admitted when I debuted, for the other times that I have gone because my endo has beenShenened, they have not helped me at all, they will have studied 3 years of sphermeria and specialized in diabetes, but I have been suffering it in my meats for 12 years, and the only way to control the Hemo is with tests and more tests, as I have alreadyThat said I now have it in 5.4, at the beginning of pregnancy I had it in 6.9, I have lowered it alone, how, not from 160, how do I get it?Testing about 12 times a day, but now that in pregnancy insulin demands are a roller coaster, in this last month that I have fast is water, I do not stop raising and uploading it .... If I am high byOf course I correct myself, I do not throw me 3 hours with 200 say who says it, now what we have to do is be as much as possible between 80 and 140 maximum, and point, what is out of there and smaloFor the baby, I will have time to regulate when the child is born.

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
10/07/2014 4:04 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

On my last visit, the endocrine told me: "This is not based on looking for the good, but on having the least bad."At first I got a little mosque but thinking about it, he is right.By letting me convince this, I have almost no hypos in the last week.Sometimes I have a tall tad (I do not usually go from 150/160) but easier to regulate having removed the hypos.

Try not to overwhelm you so much and assume that we will never be well, although always trying to improve !!

A question for which you use bomb.Do you put the cannula on the gut?It is that until now I do it because in the buttock it is more uncomfortable now, to sleep above all, but since the gut begins to have a considerable size and is also much harder, I do not know if it will be more comfortable in another place.

Greetings to all !!

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
10/07/2014 6:46 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

I'm with you casipopea !!Really, the most has helped me is my endo and the basis asks my bases but it lets me modify according to I believe it is already the K I am living with it, and I know how insulin reacts/different foods in me.
The controlled sugar in pregnancy is difficult.The important thing is to corrected and try not to be high ... I ran and my glyce was good.But of stable sugar nothing of nothing.
Uploads Down ... Anyway, there is what there is !!
Kisses to all !!
I already have it aki (already 3 messages) and everything is worth it !!!!
I encourage all pregnant women !!!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
10/07/2014 6:49 p.m.

Hello girls,

I think you have to correct yes or if ... but hey, do what best do you ... but without corrections it is impossible to have a hem of 5 and something ... at least for me ...

On the weight of the baby, days ago that I am not in consultation, I will go on Thursday, I will tell you.3 weeks ago I was in 50th percentile, I have a lot of gut, I think it comes big.My other son was born with 3700 ...

I put the cannula normally in the culete, but now, of almost 32 weeks I take it in the gut, that it started in the street and for me the most comfortable study is in the gut, but it leaves me marks ... noYou worry that the little one will not harm him!Ha ha

tica's profile photo
tica
10/07/2014 6:53 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

The problem I have with the hyper is usually mid -morning and sometimes after dinners.For example, I get up and breakfast at about 9.30Being able to correct myself for the anger that the doctor threw me) according to my educator I must take something in the middle of the morning, about 12 (I have 1 ration of fruit and 1 of flour) and now it comes the strangest, when I get home to lunch (About 14) I have a huge hypo !!!Then I don't know what to do, because I was rapting the fast for breakfast to have a correct postpondrial, but I did that, I should eat more than a tentenpie in the middle of the morning so as not to get low to lunch ... and with the dinners,More than the same, file x for me, because after dinner is almost always high (more than 200) yet (according to my educator of course) I take 1 ration of lacteo before sleeping, and at 4 in the morning... plas !!hypo that raised you.But file x comes when one day strangely with it with this half the postpandral of dinner, I take my lacteo before sleeping, and it doesn't give me hypo at dawn !!!If I go to bed, it gives me hiccups and if I lie good, how strange ... in short, that all this is crazy.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
10/08/2014 6:43 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Girls, one question: Do you go to flu vaccinations?We are supposed to be a risk group, right?For pregnancy and diabetes ...

ElisaRueda
10/08/2014 8:09 a.m.

DM1 2006
Lantus 8 - 3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.