{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Thank you girls for telling me your experiences, they help me a lot to know what steps I must follow and others.On Monday I have an appointment again with my educator and I will tell her about the folk acid who tells me, and I will go to see my doctor again (the substitute, because mine is cows, and this one did not make me when I went when I wentThe last time, I only referred to the midwife and ready :() to prescribe it or something.It scares the damage that can occasion to my baby.The glucose more frequently (right now they have told me to look at her before and after breakfast, lunch and dinner, bone 6 times) and I will also look at her in the morning to see how she goes.)

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
08/29/2014 9:02 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Hello girls.How do you carry it?
For those who are in the first quarter about everything, but it is worth all and not even pregnant.My endocrine recommended some about what are called Gluc Up.It is a glucose envelope that helps trace hypoglycemia in 15 minutes.It has come to me and it is still very good for me.
It is achieved in the pharmacy and the 10 envelope pack costs 12 euros.Maybe it is a bit expensive, but I already tell you that I, that my hypos are complicated to trace .. I have been great.
I don't know, if you knew this, of course for me it has been a discovery.I hope some can serve you.
Ah !!When you take it then you have to be pending so that it doesn't climb you too much.But the main function is to be the shortest possible time with the hypo.

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
09/02/2014 5:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@melimperia, yes, I read in another thread on that and another called Diabalance, which is strawberry.I take them too and great.In addition, to take it around it is very comfortable.But I take two thirds of the envelope so that it does not rise too much.

Well girls, because I have already tried the glucagon.In case anyone is interested, they click me a room (0.5 ml) and with that I traced very well.It took about 15-20 minutes to get from 26 to 272, although at 10 minutes I already had 101. And then well.Keep in mind that they disconnected the insulin pump also 30 minutes, which you use lantus or lesson maybe you should put a little more.

Greetings!

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
09/05/2014 8:24 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

hello!!!
@melimperia, I also knew those envelopes, I have been using them for a long time, but since I am pregnant, I get a lot of disgusting.

Today I had a new episode of strong descent, with loss of knowledge;I'm spending a fatal pregnant ..... I think one and no more holy shots ... I'm having a fatal.

I think I will go to the endocrine on the 15th to give me a report to be able to get the low, I am throwing a trap, because a rag as I have told a friend today sounds good.

Today I have been all day depending on my father to take me to work and pick me up in the middle of the morning because I was not well, I spent the whole day with a strong headache and vomiting every 10 minutes.
And now I have had to pull my husband to come to look for me on the motorcycle and leave her at my parents' house and leave the two together, because I find myself without strength or to drive, and I live away from work...

Today has been and is being a dog day, I don't want anyone ...

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
09/05/2014 3:12 p.m.

Yoli, how are you?PFFF The loss of knowledge is not good during pregnancy.Better to be a little higher.

I already started the third quarter, today I am spending a bad day of Dolores, if in an hour I do not happen to me, I will go to the Emergency, but with the dwarf at home it gives me a laziness ... but I am a little worried

tica's profile photo
tica
09/05/2014 4:49 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, how are you?What hurts you?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/05/2014 9:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning girls !!

This week I have entered the 14th week, the weekend I had a good time, it has not given me any descent, I have threw the sugar well.

Next week I will go to the endocrine that I have no appointment until September 22, but I can no longer and I want to leave, I need to be at home quiet.
To top it up my boss has told me that I do not change the schedule, I have spoken it with him and says that no, that he puts, that when he has the casualty that he had already and see what he does when he is mandatory, butthat meanwhile not.

Thus, I want to finish some things this week and the one that will go to ask for the leave, I do not stand with the schedule I have, I leave home at 9:30 in the morning and I do not return until 10:00 at night.... even at work I am only eight hours, I leave at 9 p.m. and I arrive, take a trap, so if not in a week, in 15 days I am on a decline ......

And your ethics, how do you follow ???

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
09/08/2014 7:15 a.m.

Yoli, to see if they give you the low, they told me that diabetes was not reason.They gave it to me in week 34, I could have asked for it a couple of weeks before ...

I go better, the pains were painful contractions, but well in the second pregnancy things are taken more peaceful ... I lay down and they happened to me.Last week they told me that I had the neck of the very long uterus, so almost better that the thing begins to move ... what I would give to get rid of induction !!!I have already started the last quarter, before what we imagine, we have the little one here

tica's profile photo
tica
09/08/2014 7:23 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

But who told you, the endocrine?

Well, I will tell him, that my back hurts, that I have a lot of stress that I don't rest, that they give me dizziness and that I cannot drive, I will get worse than I am really, but my endocrine before I was pregnant I told him thatIn my work I had a lotBut everything has already returned to normal and on top of my boss tells me that the schedule does not change me ......

Anyway, I want the leave, yes or if ...

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
09/08/2014 3:19 p.m.

Well, girls I think you ... haha ​​I came to France to live with my boy to marry and have children, he is French, I left everything ... newly arrived honeymoon to pipi every ten minutes blindness etc and to the hospitaladmitted to France. A precious country from the hospital. Now diabetics with 37 years and praying so that I do not pass the rice. It has only two weeks that I have left the hospital but they give me many hypoglycemia like one a day sometimes more ..I can not work like this or do many things ... my God pk? They are so unpleasant ... That if my boy as a nurse is given a 10 ... Lucky I encourage and we will get it

anarome's profile photo
anarome
09/09/2014 11:55 a.m.

Hello girls, how about everything.I hope that pregnant women will give you great everything and to those who are still looking for TB.I write again to express my doubts a bit and ask you for a bit of your advice, since you are a fantastic group that helps a lot with your experiences.I am already almost 8 weeks and have not yet made me analytical or anything, this Friday I will see the midwife for the first time and personally I think that this is too slow or maybe it is my obsession and I want everything for already hehehe good, one of myGreat concerns are obviously the glucose levels I have.They are usually good during the day, although there is always minimum a hypo and a hyper a day inexplicably.The case of my breakfasts one of my worst nightmares.Every day breakfast exactly the same (according to the appropriate as my educator told me) and it turnsHalf a morning I take my piece of fruit (like every morning) and when I get to lunch I usually have the perfect glucose (between 80-90) another strange thing is that as I said, every morning breakfast the same, the same amountFrom bread, the same mark ... and times at two hours it has risen me today to 247 and other days is in 142, as yesterday.I think I am going crazy pk although I know that it is the hyper that can affect the BB they give me a lot of fear of the hypo, and there is no way ... mine is already pure obsession
Well girls, forgive for the toston that I have released to you but it is that only here I can vent without looking like a lokaha
I hope you help me with your advice.:)>- Greetings

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
09/10/2014 7:55 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Yoli, he told me at high risk.In the end they gave it to me by risk of premature delivery.

Anarome, when you control a little will be the best time to start looking, with a few years of evolution ....

Aruky, I tell you, it happens to me that you at breakfast, and you have to avoid getting up from 140-160 although you then arrive well.Do you use a bomb?I explain how I do it, as normal, I have a torque of a couple of hours before breakfast on the pump, so when I arrive I already have part of the Bolus insulin working ... with this I can not get from 160,But now during pregnancy, for trying to be more stable, which advised me the endocrine is to make two breakfasts, one with hardly any hydrates (I take the coffee with milk) and another really, pear the first one I wear twice as muchFast of what in theory I would need, and the second one less, but very little less, so I can not rise from 120 throughout the post ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/10/2014 8:06 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica I do not use pump, use bowligraphs.I asked to put the bomb because I see here that it is much more effective to bring a pregnancy to a good term but they told me that it was not possible since my diabtes is not so bad "controlled" and it is not so "severe" as to put meThe pump.In addition, according to say, I have a sooo insulin sensitivity and a unit above give me hypos and a downstream .... this is really desperate, sometimes I overwhelm me because I didn't worry too much since I only affected me, andAlthough I have always tried to Yevar more or less controlled my food now I want to be very accurate and precise so as not to affect my BB and I already tell you, that I think that sometimes I move to go crazy ..

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
09/10/2014 8:30 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Quiet, that we have all lived that feeling of now in control not only affects me, but my son ... but when you see that the echoes are going well, and that many diabetic mothers have precious babies!

The pump is recommended for patients with high insulin sensitivity, but now pregnant I would not even consider it

tica's profile photo
tica
09/10/2014 9:11 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I wanted to ask us.I am pregnant with about 5ths and I did not know what I have not controlled the sugar well.What problems can you present the fetus?The last we have been in June and it was 6.5.Although I think now I have it higher.

macor's profile photo
macor
09/10/2014 10:41 a.m.

Hello to all !!!

Today on my own and without consulting with the endocrine, I have begun to put insulin to snack, in my 14 years of evolution I had echoed, I have never needed insulin for the snack.

I have tried 2 units of fast to see how it is going because every day since I enter the week 12/13 I am arriving high at dinner time and not merging anything exaggerated for that;Merring a piece of fruit at 4:30 having the perfect sugar and another at 7:00 p.m.And when I get to work house at 21:30/22:00 I always have it over 200, between 220 and 270. So I have made the decision to put insulin to see how it goes.

@aruky, so we are all, crazy with the sugar, I am already bored of so many controls and so much descent and so much climb ..... calm do not despair.
I had not worried both the sugar and until now, I have always taken care of myself and I have had a good heglobin, but now ....... it is a roller coaster !!!

Low, go down ... go up.Low, Low .......
Regarding the midwife and ultrasound, the midwife saw me in week 9 and the ultrasound in week 12. Then I already shot, because they met again in 1 month ...

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
09/10/2014 3:06 p.m.

I do not know if it happens to you, but when I tell people as I feel, as I am with the theme of sugar, or they look at me and gesture, as it will not be so much ...
or the other reaction is poor !!, and about protection ......

UPPP, I am not well animically ,,,, and also worries me ......

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
09/10/2014 3:10 p.m.

Yoli, that's why this thread was so good in the other pregnancy, I needed to talk to.People who had my problem ... my mother did not stop saying that pregnancy I had ... because I had no nausea or vomiting (and I thought ... well I changed it ...) and my mother -in -law a agonies... We understand each other better

tica's profile photo
tica
09/10/2014 5:21 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello, the same thing happens to me at breakfast, first and very important, the fast insulin puts in the gut, or in the arm (I take 1 month to correct this, since I put it on my leg ... YesYou put it in the leg, what is this reason) well, now at breakfast I have to put much more insulin than in everything else, why?Nobody knows, the reality is that I get 16u fast, at 2 hours I am in 150 and at 3 hours in 80 and at 3 and a half hours descent, it is not, I do not give me another solution, if I know that I know that thatAt 3 hours of having breakfast I have to drink a juice and a maria, and I get to the perfect food (without hunger ... but perfect).
Regarding the decline I got it in week 15 because I had a bleeding by bruise, and I curre it to continue, but the doctor for having diabetes does not give it to you.Greetings and encouragement, that our kids deserve effort.The endos demand too much, we must not get exhausted, I carry it quite well .... Of course with continuous controls ... but if it were for my endo I would be without living, it asks me impossible !!!80 Before eating, 140 at the time, 12 at two hours .... I look at it and lift my eyebrow .... PUF, it seems impossible.The case that in the 31st week my chick weighs 1700gm and the amniotic liquid is normal, everything is perfect, and I have also had many lack of controls, even if I have corrected them quickly, that is the kit, correct the peaks quickly.To one who still does not sing victory ... I hope it continues to grow as it should no more than normal.

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
09/10/2014 5:43 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

Much encouragement to which you are going to be moms, thanks Tica for answering me, a question please, what do you mean that with a few years of evolution? I understand that it is easier to get pregnant?
Thanks

anarome's profile photo
anarome
09/10/2014 5:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.