{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello everyone !!!
I would like to tell you my experience and if you could guide me a little because I am a little overwhelmed.I have become pregnant with artificial insemination with an HB of 6.5.I have insulin bomb and I'm 8 weeks.For 15 days, I can't control my levels.To be inside the parameters marked by my endocrine, now the day I lift myself well, with 85, in the middle of the morning I exceed 220 and until the night I go.I have gone to the consultation today and the guideline has uploaded.He says it is a bit weird because in my case I would have to have it low.I have asked him if these climb would affect my baby and told me that it is not known.To top it up, it goes on vacation and until the end of September you cannot see me and high -risk gynecologist have not yet assigned me.Could someone help me or indicate to improve my situation?I am quite scared.Thanks in advance.Greetings to all.

María's profile photo
María
07/17/2014 5:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Maria, tries to do more controls these days to be able to correct you.You should be better if you have uploaded the basal in a couple of days.If not, try up the breakfast ratio.I do not carry much with the bomb, to see what Tica tells you that he has more experience in bombs and pregnancies.

Try to be as calm as possible, if you have managed to be fine so far, it will be a matter of days to regulate again, do not worry.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
07/17/2014 6:23 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Hello,

I think it does not affect those controls, but you have to improve.If you get so much after breakfast, go up the breakfast bolus.If going that bolus you have hypo, it is best to have breakfast practically without HC and at 2 hours breakfast again insulin.I do it like that now and I do very well.

If you see that for a day the trend is high, you run throughout the day and if the thing does not improve in a hours the basal goes up 10%.And again you wait a few hours, that not improved, another 10%.When you see that the thing is stabilized, these two days with the augmented basal and if you see that it is correct, then you modify it, sometimes they are a few hours and then return to normal.Do not be afraid to climb basal ... I triple it in the other pregnancy, and now in week 20 I am already for double ...

Ask what you need

tica's profile photo
tica
07/17/2014 7:31 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/17/2014 8:01 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Yes, I think it is normal.I get the needs of insulin.

Be careful, that I thought they were necessary for a few months to recover fertility, and the first month I got pregnant ...

tica's profile photo
tica
07/18/2014 6:26 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Thanks girls.
I am very grateful.I have followed your advice and at the moment I have been well, the controls are around 95-115.I was days that I didn't see them !!!A question that arises is the rations, normally, the ones that would be advisable to take in mid -morning and in the afternoon because I have always made 3 portions,
I really tell you, thank you very much.

María's profile photo
María
07/18/2014 12:40 p.m.

Hello girls !!What about everything ??
I am now on vacation and I do not know if it will be the tranqility or the hormones that the sugar suggests or wanting or climbing a lot !!Always go down, tomorrow I'm going to get another unit at breakfast and lunch the night I haven't touched it and I'm doing well ...
Until August 4, the endocrine does not see me so nobody has given me guidelines, but reading you and more or less it is the usual in a diabetic.
A kiss to all and to continue well girls !!!!

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
07/18/2014 3:36 p.m.

Maria, the endocrine told me the other day I had to eat 15 rations a day, never less.I can divide them as I prefer, but more or less 4 breakfast, food and dinner and 2 mid -morning and snack.

I imagine that each one will tell us a thing ...

Yoli, I think they are hormones, it happens to me.Doing the same things there are days that I am fine, others tend to hypos and others seem that I have not put almost insulin.I get alarms at night because my hypos are a bit dangerous and at night I do not wake up if I have any, so I prefer, that I have my partner attack !!

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
07/18/2014 4:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/18/2014 5:18 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thanks Ayll.I imagine that each one is a world but helps me to have an idea and to control the levels.Today I am much better.Greetings to all

María's profile photo
María
07/18/2014 7:39 p.m.

Good afternoon girls !!

How do you go ??, Aryi as your controls follow.

I have already returned from the holidays and I have already joined the work.He has already seen the midwife and the endrocrino, the appointment with the gynecologist has not yet arrived.

I have been with the sugar for the soils, but I think it was because I did not eat enough, the other day I was with the educator and I gave me some guidelines and told me that I must eat more, which happens that I am disgusting,Well, almost everything that as I disgust and I am very fast to eat, but I am doing a power to eat everything I owe so that I do not call me down.
This week I seem normal.
The midwife took my yodocefol and has sent me other pills with vitamins that are really coming to me, because the first two days of work when I get home was a trap I could not pull my body.
I also have many fatigue, but I don't vomit, I get in the afternoon, I took revenge around the world, hehehe ... people tell me because I entered me in the morning and they enter me through the afternoons/ nights, hehehe..

Well girls I hope you all well.All the best.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
08/08/2014 2:40 p.m.

Hello!!

Hehe, how it shows that it is August !!

Well, I also with very low glycemia since week 8 and something.I have gone down a lot of insulin but until yesterday it seems that I have not regulated more or less.It has been crazy, I lowered me and still had the same glycemia!I have had a couple of quite serious hypos, but fortunately it seems that everything is going well.

The other weeks of the back I was more revolt, now I only have naúseas from time to time, but it happens to me, Yoli, I also have many disgust from 8pm.Or so and it costs me to have dinner.

The reviews with the endocrine well, I have gone to another appointment, but who took me before pregnancy because the other is on vacation this month.And the gynecologist too, I went to the insurance that I have because as until the end of the month they did not see me in the hospital, I needed to see that it was fine, we already saw how it is growing (although it is dwarf haha), the heart beating ...

Greetings to all !!

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
08/12/2014 6:23 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

By the way, @anna, how was everything ???that I have seen you by another thread and we did not know of you!

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
08/12/2014 9:40 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Hi Wapaas !!!
Well, I'm already going with the Peke giving war !!!Jijiji (no ... k is very good !!)
Pos na!On July 14, I was induced, I was 18h until I saw my little prince.
It was painful but then compensates !!The theme of induction is what k has ...
Then came to the situation, breastfeeding k cost me and it takes a little rise ... altered homonas and how to forget about sugar !!Jijiji (by the way a 0 to the hospital with the theme meals, they fell into hydrates).But in about 10 days everything you get along !!
So k trakilas to the k touches us proximally;)

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
08/13/2014 9:36 a.m.

The summary is positive !!!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
08/13/2014 9:37 a.m.

I will repeat !!!!: D

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
08/13/2014 9:38 a.m.

Hello moms and future moms!I am very young even but I have always loved the children and although when I debuted it was (and I am practically) a teenager, from the first moment I worried the subject pregnancy + diabetes.It is my illusion to get pregnant in the future.You are an example to follow for me and all the information, your experience is very valuable for my future.Thank you very much for sharing it girls.Kisses to all.

Nadia94's profile photo
Nadia94
08/15/2014 11:35 a.m.

Hello everyone!I am M.Jore and I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 months.The case is that this past month after the ovulation I had a sugar rush, and it cost me a lot to go down (I do not usually have insulin intolerance problems) but it seemed that no matter how much insulin added me I did not carry out effect.Have you spent any before you find out what were you pregnant?

majo3282's profile photo
majo3282
08/18/2014 1:06 p.m.

Hello girls, how are you all?

M. Jose to me not really, but each body is a world.

Yesterday I had an episode of a fairly strong descent, yesterday was the first day that he vomit in these months, I have always been with fatigue, but without vomiting and yesterday he already fell, the question is that I was almost all morning with dizziness and the sugarVery low, when I finished eating I slept my nap and when I came back in itself.My husband says that I woke up talking nonsense and mother the poor thing that had to happen because I had the knowledge lost being awake, that has happened to me several times, but for two years that it did not happen to me, losing knowledgeBeing awake, in short that the poor apparently told everything but beautiful and says that I hit him a mouth and slapped him, he says that I wanted to go to the street to take coffee and of course he did not let me out ofhome.I remember all that like a dream, and of course for me it was a bad person who did not let me out of my house and I more furious, managedI returned in itself .... mother that lot of crying then knew that she had hit her and the spolio she had formed.

Today it seems that I am better ... I have been with the sugar all day, I hope that will not affect the baby, and he remains well.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
08/18/2014 2:06 p.m.

Thanks Yoli!Surely everything is fine, you'll see.

majo3282's profile photo
majo3282
08/18/2014 4:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.