{'en': 'Private medical insurance for diabetics.Is it possible?', 'es': 'Seguro médico privado para diabeticos. Es posible?'} Image

Private medical insurance for diabetics.Is it possible?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/02/2009 12:19 p.m.

@Andreaherrero Thank you very much for the shipment I already have it in the mail, it is correct is the same as the companion Gemmater told me and sent at the time.
What I tell you is just a personal opinion, do not take it badly, but you have looked that the endo charges you for a particular consultation?And how many times go to endo?
But it covers complications derived from diabetes is a serious problem because it would be when we would use it most, I don't know what insurance costs.
You will tell us, I really thank you for your information.
I believe that we all want insurance that covers us totally and nobody offers us.
The truth is that the forum helps us all an amount, I thank you again for the information.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/12/2016 9:13 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

For a long time I went to the deprived for a long time and I never said, and that I was paying everything to Tocateja.Insurance are what they are, they have to take benefit, and some private ones want nothing more than money.Apart from the medications that cost a pasture.
For me, social security has its things, lately a lot of time for the header, but with respect to the appointments in the hospital well, it depends as they give me the appointments.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
05/10/2016 4:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you already had the health insurance before debuting?Can you throw you?Upload the policy?

I have been the same one year and I remain the same;Payment about € 40 to Sanitas with Dental included through Sodexo - Flexible remuneration - SME that my company has negotiated.With what I have read you have left me worried.To date they have attended me the same, but it was gynecology.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/11/2016 5:29 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello everyone, today I have entered this thread again to see if there were news and I realize that everything remains the same ... no private insurance with acceptable conditions for people with type 1 diabetes.

I was also looking at Barcilon's insurance, but, apart from the exclusions in hospitalization for pathologies derived from diabetes, I wonder what would happen if any of the two people who have to hire the insurance with you were discharged for some reason.I guess they would go directly to unsubscribe.And the truth, that feeling of being depending on two other people to maintain my health insurance throws me back.

Andreaherrero, did you tell you any of this?

Cristina1975Madrid's profile photo
Cristina1975Madrid
05/14/2016 4:40 p.m.

@Cristina1975Madrid call me and it is mandatory that they are always discharged with you, at least that told me to my telephone.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/14/2016 6:05 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Thanks Jconegar, Someone could send me the conditions of the particular policy so that I value .I am considering doing it even if they do not include me hospitalization in pathologies derived from diabetes and only for diagnostic tests.And secure my mother and brother with me.For having something, public health lately leaves so much to wish and finds out one of each case out there.

Cristina1975Madrid's profile photo
Cristina1975Madrid
05/20/2016 2:15 p.m.

I have a general forecast (HNA corporate services) I think it is the same one that @gemater commented, I hired it 7 years ago and I have 20 as a diabetics and I do not exclude anything, I also said it was diabetics and they made me send a report from myEndocrine, I use it for whatever, ophthalmologo, podologo, I have ever gone a couple of times to the endocrine, just by comparing points of view with the SS and not only that, 5 years ago when I got married I put in the poliza aMy husband who is also diabetic and also sent an endocrine report and uses it for everything.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
05/20/2016 3:33 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

@lauriki was exactly that hna is the mutual architects but unites several mutuals and insurance companies, I had it hired through general forecast

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/20/2016 3:48 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater Well, I have that same and I have never had any problem or my husband either, the only thing that if they told me at the time that having a pre -existing disease paid an over premium, and supposedly every month I pay € 10 more than aperson who does not have a pre -existing disease

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
05/20/2016 3:53 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

@lauriki I had no exclusions when I was, but I worked there, I didn't have overprint at that time.Then when I stop working there, go from 30, be a woman and alone in the poliza the price was uploaded by the clouds and I had to leave it because it was too much.Then I have not asked if you could get to hire and be diabetic in general foresee, or the price that would be.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/20/2016 3:58 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello, I know that this post is old, but I have read that some have
discharged in Asisa being diabetics and they have not put problems.What year has that been?Because I asked and the answer was a resounding.

Thank you

ana poppe said:
hello, Hello,

Yes, I last week entering an "Asisa" where they accepted me very fast.A year ago and a little more I asked in a more pair I think they were Sanitas and ... Noo Em agreement but they did not accept me.My theory is that as we are in crisis, many have discharged and now they can no longer afford to reject those of the "diabetic group" hehe who rage but well we can take advantage of these circumstances.It is also a matter of asking many of these companies, now they may accept in many more than a couple of years ago.

What I don't know and has to get to me these days, is what things exclude me for having diabets.I will pay more or less 50 euros per month.

Greetings.

morgana's profile photo
morgana
05/25/2016 10:34 a.m.

Hello everyone,

I have just been rejected in Asisa.Without contemplation.As soon as you say that you are insulin -dependent there is no compassion.

I really do not understand, when the sad reality is that there are type 2 diabetics that take care much worse (they end insulin) and do not put them so much.

Barchilon (Atlantida) discarded, because it is not pleasant to "force" two more people to be with you, more when a discharge path throws us directly.

The only adeslas (basic) option without urgencies, and with co -payment for 19 euros or medipremium that is insurance in which what they do is a great discount when paying the visit (it leaves for 9 euros per month).

Greetings!!!

Luisete's profile photo
Luisete
08/10/2016 8:46 p.m.

For those who are interested
Link

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/02/2016 5:52 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hello.I am in Sanitas with a poliza through my company that had an agreement to enter without copagos or medical questionnaire.Everything may be to throw me when they detect that I am diabetic ...

albertot's profile photo
albertot
11/02/2016 8:44 p.m.

sprinkle said:
for whom you were interested

Link

I just requested information from it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/02/2016 9:23 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@albertoT, did you do it after debuting?If you did it before and you tell you, we have Adeslas and my daughter is since she was born, when I debuted I consulted it and they told me that the conditions remained the same, but I did not trust much.

RocioLlinares
11/03/2016 11:38 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

sprinkle said:
@albertot, did you do it after debuting?If you did it before and you tell you, we have Adeslas and my daughter is since she was born, when I debuted I consulted it and they told me that the conditions remained the same, but I did not trust much.

@rociolinares If the debut is later to have the insurance they cannot give you or change conditions, except the corresponding rise that they did as well as any other person.Another thing is that you were discharged, because you have to forget it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/03/2016 11:43 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

At the moment we have not had a problem, and the only climb is what they always do at the beginning of the year.

RocioLlinares
11/03/2016 11:53 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I did it after the diagnosis.But I have not cheated anyone ... it is JNA promotion without a medical questionnaire ... Anyway I only want it for the subject of resonances etc etc. not for endocrinology.I hope they don't throw me

albertot's profile photo
albertot
11/03/2016 12:08 p.m.

Well, from the beginning they have not put conditions you should not throw you.Good luck and tell us.

RocioLlinares
11/03/2016 12:17 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.