{'en': 'Private medical insurance for diabetics.Is it possible?', 'es': 'Seguro médico privado para diabeticos. Es posible?'} Image

Private medical insurance for diabetics.Is it possible?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/02/2009 12:19 p.m.

banhop said:
I now have a crayfish through my company, without questionnaires.The bad thing that in my city is almost nothing with them.Here Adeslas and Sanitas.I had thought about trying with Adeslas or Sanitas, but I don't bother me, right?
Don't bother not.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/05/2017 11:38 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello, I have diabetes 1 since March and I have Adeslas for work ... so far I have always gone to the consultations by the SS but soon I go to Adeslas and nobody has told me anything.
What I would like to know is whether there is any sure that charges the Flash system as the free freestyle.
Thank you!

Josi's profile photo
Josi
09/03/2019 12:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I MUFACE/ DKV/ Barcelona, ​​I also suffered horrors to give me the bomb.My biggest problem was that in DKV's medical picture I did not find a single endocrine that has knowledge of the bombs.Hallucinatory.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
09/03/2019 4:24 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Josi said:
Hello, I have diabetes 1 since March and I have ades for work ... so far I have always gone to the consultations by the SS but soon I go to one by Adeslas andNo one has told me anything.
What I would like to know is whether there is any sure that charges the Flash system as the free freestyle.
Thanks!

MuFace covers it if in your CCAA social security gives it, but not.If they give dexcom in your CCAA they will also
You will need an endocrine report with the model that you think is more convenient for you more a document if you can get where you indicate in your CCAA they deliver it, or an RD or whatever it is to have fewer problems.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/04/2019 9:29 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you!!!

Josi's profile photo
Josi
09/04/2019 12:14 p.m.

The good thing about the SS is that they ‘accept’ as you are.No matter the cost of treatment.The bad, the waiting lists, that there are also in private insurance.They have given me an appointment for the ophthalmologist for more than two months after asking for it.
As for professionals, some work in both sites.

I have Adeslas for the mutuality of officials.In January you choose if you want SS or insurance company.One of the two options.

Until now both doctors and clinical tests: mammograms, RX etc.
However, from what I read in the forum, in the treatment and monitoring of diabetes there is no color: much better in the SS than in private insurance.To the point that I am thinking of moving to the SS this January.At the moment I will change endocrine to see if I do better than the current one.What I know about diabetes I have learned in this forum.He did not explain anything to me, looked at the two analytics that I contributed and said: You have type II diabetes mellitus.Follow this diet of 1500 calories and return within a month and a half.Make a weekly glyce control.
And that's it.That was the first visit.

Ah!I asked him how glycemia did to me and said: Go to the pharmacy and there they will.
The result is that I pay my pocket (€ 40).

Conclusion, private insurance is not the panacea.For chronic diseases that require better follow -up.

I don't know if this long reflection will help you.

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
07/08/2022 11:52 a.m.

66 años. DMII desde 6/22. Jardiance 10 1/0/0. Metformina 850 0/1/1. Ozempic 0’50 1 semanal. Hb A1c mayo/22: 12’1- octubre/22: 6’1

juancar said:
Thank you all for your answers.I have been out several days and I have not been able to connect to the forum, but I get as a conclusion that I have to ask in Asisa to see.Actually, as I told you, the monitoring with the endocrine I want to continue doing it with the SS because it is doing very well.I want private insurance for more "generic" issues since I can't/I want to be waiting for them in some emergencies for my professional schedule.I am also interested in possible "complications" derived from diabetes (eyes, kidneys ...) that always seem to attend you better in private insurance ...

I'm going to try asisa to see.Mapfre has already denied it to me, and Aquensa (University of Navarra) after being bombing with cheap propaganda, also, in 30 seconds as soon as I said it was diabetic ...

Anyway, I will continue informing you.

I am in the Fiatc (but I have been pointed out for several years, before being diabetic) .... At the moment I have not had to use health care for anything related to diabetes.But I suppose it depends a lot on the autonomous community or city where you live.I am from Barcelona and before I was compensating to be in a mutual, you could take them from one day to the next ... now for almost all specialties give time for a month seen.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/08/2022 12:55 p.m.

I am with Fiatc too but I have it since I was 6 years old since my parents put me in the insurance at age 12 debut as type 1 diabetic and until today with 44 years, it has covered all the eye tests and the laser treatmentFor retinopathy, analysis, visits with my endocrine, etc., but of course it was not diabetic at the moment when my parents put me in the insurance, I pay € 63 each month

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
07/10/2022 11:09 a.m.

Hello, I am Beatriz, with type I diabetes. I am valuing to hire private medical insurance with HNA through Barcillon, but I have seen not very good internet assessments: delays in authorizations, request for medical reports for certain tests, .... ....

I also have a budget in Sanitas, which offers me total coverage with a plus of € 25 over the usual premium.

Economically they leave approximately the same, around € 100/month without copayment.Although HNA has the option of co -payment and a cousin of € 86/month.Sanitas does not include any type of exclusion for diabetes and HNA yes.

I would like to know firsthand the opinion of someone who has hired HNA or Sanitas.

Thank you very much and greetings.

BeatrixMF's profile photo
BeatrixMF
05/28/2023 9:25 p.m.

I have Sanitas, but of course I debuted there.
I have never had authorizations for operations or faces, it works well, but in Madrid they canceled the concerts with clinics and doctors that are not their brand.

Payment € 64 with copagos, but I use it little.
I accounts in his day and pay € 83 to not have copagos I did not go on account, € 20/month are 5 co -payment consultations in my case, I do not go to the doctor for the insurance 5 times a month, 3 or 4 a year asa lot.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/28/2023 10:24 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much Ruthbia!

I will ask to see if they offer me the option with copayment in Sanitas and I will check the medical team of Madrid.

All the best.

ruthbia said:
I have sanitas, but I debuted there.
I have never had authorizations for operations or faces, it works well, but in Madrid they canceled the concerts with clinics and doctors that are not their brand.

Payment € 64 with copagos, but I use it little.
I accounts in his day and pay € 83 to not have copagos I did not go on account, € 20/month are 5 co -payment consultations in my case, I do not go to the doctor for the insurance 5 times a month, 3 or 4 a year asa lot.

BeatrixMF's profile photo
BeatrixMF
05/29/2023 7:53 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.