{'en': 'Private medical insurance for diabetics.Is it possible?', 'es': 'Seguro médico privado para diabeticos. Es posible?'} Image

Private medical insurance for diabetics.Is it possible?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/02/2009 12:19 p.m.

sprinkle said:
for whom you were interested

Link

I just talked to Fiatc central services.They know less than me hahaha.What a nonsense how everything works !!!!!By communicating via mail in the end I have already called and have been talking among all the central services and have been white hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/03/2016 12:52 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Oysters !!!!They already seem our endo .... hehehe

This has been hung on the face:
Link

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/03/2016 12:58 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hello!!We also have Adeslas because when Iago "debuted" we were with them.I think it would be difficult to change to another company.Whenever they make us offer from any other I warn that one of the insured is diabetic and I always receive the same answer, the silence ....: -q
I guess we will continue with Adeslas for the remains ...: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/03/2016 1:27 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

albertot said:
hello.I am in Sanitas with a poliza through my company that had an agreement to enter without copagos or medical questionnaire.Everything may be to throw me when they detect that I am diabetic ...

In my previous company (German multinational) there was company insurance that, how yours, there was no medical questionnaire, because you simply entered if or if what you had (for that it was business insurance ... that if they give to5000 people, not all will be gain, any will have to "eat").Of course, when I left that company, it soon 5 seconds to throw me out (because they could), if it were healthy I would continue to pay more and period, but being diabetic bye bye ... they were waiting for him.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
11/03/2016 11:31 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

enma said:
Hello !!We also have Adeslas because when Iago "debuted" we were with them.I think it would be difficult to change to another company.Whenever they make us offer from any other I warn that one of the insured is diabetic and I always receive the same answer, the silence ....: -q
I guess we will continue with Adeslas for the remains ...: -H

Yes, you will continue with them ... until they leave you ... they cannot throw you ... but they can apply a rise of 200%, and the following year another climb and .... they force you to go (thisI have seen directly, climb more than double because they "don't interest them" and or pay, or go).

We have it complicated.

Greetings

pabloj2000
11/03/2016 11:33 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

@Rociollinares, I debuted (at 13) while in Adeslas because my father was an official, they sent me the letter that they threw me but it was for age (I think at 24) and because I already had the SS toAlready being swamp, what I did was a continuation of policy, that is, before they threw me I called and said that I already continued to pay instead of being for my father, I mean that it was not a leave and a high, if not continuationof policy and have to accept you with everything you have if it happened to you being with them

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/04/2016 12:30 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Pabloj2000 said:
albertot said:
hello.I am in Sanitas with a poliza through my company that had an agreement to enter without copagos or medical questionnaire.Everything may be to throw me when they detect that I am diabetic ...

In my previous company (German multinational) there was company insurance that, how yours, there was no medical questionnaire, because you simply entered if or if what you had (for that it was business insurance ... that if they give to5000 people, not all will be gain, any will have to "eat").Of course, when I left that company, it soon 5 seconds to throw me out (because they could), if it were healthy I would continue to pay more and period, but being diabetic bye bye ... they were waiting for him.

greetings

@Pabloj2000 I am in your own case.Multinational, thousands of employees, agreement with an insurer to have special conditions (reduced price and without medical questionnaire. Maybe if I leave the company they throw me. Anyway, as I said, I only use it for issues outside diabetes, for now.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
11/04/2016 8:20 a.m.

I have SMEs Adeslas and I debuted in an Adeslas hospital last year and they haven't communicated anything yet.And if I have gone to the endocrine for diabetes but I do not spend since I take care of me and I have no complication associated with diabetes (I touch wood to continue)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/04/2016 10:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I have SME adeslas and debuted in an adeslas hospital last year and have not yet communicated me.And if I have gone to the endocrine for diabetes but I do not spend since I take care of me and I have no complication associated with diabetes (I touch wood to continue)

As long as you pay and do not spend, you will not have problems :).

The problems often come the year that you "throw" something you have paid ... these are clicking on a burning nail.

greetings

pabloj2000
11/04/2016 10:18 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Good, I'm going to be a father shortly, and since I am for work between two cities, I had thought about making my wife, my future son and for me.

In the end what options have the most useful for diabetics be?Is there any family pack or something?
How much do you pay a month or so?Thank you.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
02/14/2017 10:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am in Adeslas but because I had it since I was born to be my official father and debuted with Adeslas.
Now that I have my own SS, I maintain it, that is, I continued policy so that the diabetes xq will respect me if I had worn out then they would not have let me return or have put restrictions.Payment 65, without copper and with a toothpole although I did not use it, it was included

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/14/2017 4:13 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I pay 41 Eur/month by SME and my father too, they let me include them after 65 years.

@"Pabloj2000" The day he turns to Sanitas for diabetes issues, they will not be ableThey do not win me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/15/2017 1:32 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello colleagues, I wanted to ask you if someone has the mediafiact insurance I do not know if I wrote it well they have reached an agreement for the insurance with the diabetics but I have called twice they tell me that if it sends me everything by mail and nothing that news came toNOVEMBER ENDS DO YOU KNOW Something?

irene's profile photo
irene
02/21/2017 1:11 p.m.

Hello!!We are with Adeslas since Iago debuted.This last year we try the change to Sanitas and after a very unpleasant telephone interview, since if you tell them that there are ups and downs they tell you, without any shame, that there is a bad control.They told me that if they accepted Iago with an overprint and without treatment at all related to diabetes, with which we went from everything since I saw myself paying annual consultations to ophthalmologist and others.So "Virgencita stays as I am", and we will continue with Adeslas ....: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
02/21/2017 1:31 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Irene said:
Hello, I wantedIf you send me everything by mail and nothing that news came out at the end of the year November do you know something?

It is not true, it does not fully cover copagos.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/21/2017 10:54 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

It seems very strong that I am still waiting for those of Insurance Mediafiatc an answer having been communicated twice with them on different dates and ... it gives me the sensation that did not interest them, they pass the subject, they ignore me I do not even knowHow to take this or it is a hoax today I will call again I will not leave it at least until they tell me what happens and give me policy prices etc

irene's profile photo
irene
02/23/2017 6:28 a.m.

Irene said:
It seems very strong that I still wait for those of the mediafiatc insurance an answer I have been communicated twice with them on different dates and .... it gives me the sensation that ..oThey were not interested, they pass the subject, they ignore me I do not even take this or it is a hoax today I will call again I will not leave it at least until they tell me what happens and give me prices policy etc

It doesn't happen to you alone, it's many people.To make the insurance with them and that they make that offer that is not offer you really have to be in a diabetic association that is in the Fede.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/23/2017 12:40 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

I have Adeslas through the ISFAS and do not even imagine the problems and how hard it has been to be able to get the insulin bomb through Adeslas.Year and a half of waiting making reports, 3 endocrine who didn't even know that it was the insulin bomb, 2 adeslas offices that flatly denied me that I did not cover it ... with telling you that I am the first in the Pontevedra area and Santiago deCompostela and I don't know if the first of Galicia who has been put (rather they have had to put it by law) I tell you everything.But he who fights and pursues it gets it.Pump on and operating, with all the free fungible material.The last thing they denied me were the strips for the Bayer meter since they only work with Abbot, but in the end I reached an agreement with them and they reimburse them previously buying them in the pharmacy.I was subsequently diagnosed to have hired insurance.What I mean by this is that you do not let yourself be influenced by an information from one office or another, reach the bottom of everything, if they deny something that deny it in writing and reference the norm, because I did pay attention to theFrom the Adeslas office today I would not have the pump or coña.

eliastp's profile photo
eliastp
03/24/2017 1:32 p.m.

eliastp said:
I have adeslas through the isfas and do not even imagine the problems and how hard it has been to be able to get the insulin bomb through Adeslas.Year and a half of waiting making reports, 3 endocrine who didn't even know that it was the insulin bomb, 2 adeslas offices that flatly denied me that I did not cover it ... with telling you that I am the first in the Pontevedra area and Santiago deCompostela and I don't know if the first of Galicia who has been put (rather they have had to put it by law) I tell you everything.But he who fights and pursues it gets it.Pump on and operating, with all the free fungible material.The last thing they denied me were the strips for the Bayer meter since they only work with Abbot, but in the end I reached an agreement with them and they reimburse them previously buying them in the pharmacy.I was subsequently diagnosed to have hired insurance.What I mean by this is that you do not let yourself be influenced by an information from one office or another, reach the bottom of everything, if they deny something that deny it in writing and reference the norm, because I did pay attention to theFrom the Adeslas office today I would not have the pump or coña.

Very good to fight !!!With MUFACE, the same happens, the people attended by private health are denyed or put what they have any agreement, but if in the medical report it details one has to be that yes or if, the law says it clearly.
They have to give you even the lancets to click and if you do not give them to the money.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/24/2017 2:38 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

I now have a crayfish through my company, without questionnaires.The bad thing that in my city is almost nothing with them.Here Adeslas and Sanitas.I had thought about trying with Adeslas or Sanitas, but I don't bother me, right?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/05/2017 1:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.