{'en': 'My reflections on diabetes and whatever', 'es': 'Mis reflexiones sobre la diabetes y lo que le rodea'} Image

My reflections on diabetes and whatever

HanSolo's profile photo   06/07/2013 6:59 a.m.

@Regina when I started one of my obsessions was to find people with many years of evolution and without complications.It was not easy.Today it is very easy to meet many people without problems.This is an obvious indicative that things are not as 30 years ago.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
07/11/2016 10:30 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Anecdotes of Diabetes: "The scenic fear"

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
08/05/2016 4:45 p.m.

The MINIMED 640G Integrated System, the union between insulin pump and continuous glucose meter is completed half a year.What advantages do you have?What do you contribute?How was my experience?

Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/02/2016 9:54 a.m.

Roche already has its continuous glucose measurement system.In fact, it has two.One has been presented a few days ago in Munich on the occasion of the EASD.I attended that presentation.Do you want to know more about him?

Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/20/2016 3:48 p.m.

This MCG of Roche will succeed to the extent that they are introduced into our hospitals and health centers as Abbott has done with its commercials ..
The size is excessive, it is undeniable but if the transmitter will last 1 year like the G4, the sensors can be stretched 3 weeks like Dexcom, the results are good, it will not have a receiver with an app on the mobile or watch would be worth andThe most important thing, adapt prices and leave at a much more affordable price than Dexcom will be an option to take into account and will have a way out in the European market.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/21/2016 3:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What glucose measurement projects are currently under development?A review of some of the most interesting or curious ...
Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/28/2016 4:40 p.m.

Second part of the post on Insulin and prejudice pumps

What do the network and face to face for Empowerment of patients

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/15/2016 10:17 a.m.

Technology for Diagnosis of ketonic bodies In an invasive way

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/15/2016 10:18 a.m.

Health technology is ephemeral and passenger? Link

No to labor discrimination in diabetes Link

The free freestyle, towards compatibility

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/27/2017 8:37 a.m.

Good morning Jedi @"hansolo", I'm a fan of your blog and I really liked the interview.Thanks and greetings. Link

solaria's profile photo
solaria
03/01/2017 11:41 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Thanks @"Solararia"

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
03/01/2017 11:43 a.m.

Life is better with a little humor: Reflections from hypoglycemia

What would that Technological Gadget of Diabetes that you would like to have ?

Things are changing little by little. The patient is increasingly acquiring importance and paper within that new sanitary model that isIs it brewing?

The Diabetes Experience Day is undoubtedly the diabetes event open to all more important in Spain

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/26/2017 10:14 a.m.

The new continuous measurement system of Guardian Connect is already among us.These are its characteristics, prices, videos, images and first sensations with him after several days of use.Subsequently, I will make a review with your behavior after a month of use

h ttp: //www.jediazucarado.com/guardian-connect-el-el-New-Medidor-Continuous-of-Medtronic/

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/26/2017 10:16 a.m.

Anyone know if you can stretch the sensor more than 6 days that say it lasts how the Dexcom is stretched or the sensor will be dyed like free ...?

In principle it looks good and if the sensor can stretch more days than they indicate and being the only receptor your own mobile without more extra expenses I think that in terms of equal price it is the best MCG that exists ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/26/2017 1:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"SIGSAUER" The sensors can be stretched if you put them to load when they "die".After a small load, you put it again and tell him that it is a new sensor.But the reality is that for some chemical reason of the system or physiological of the sensors in the body, this Medtronic system is not possible to lengthen it reliability beyond 8 or 9 days.There are people who get them stretch more, but they are a minority.For example, I never get more than an extra day.And with figures sometimes very little accurate.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
05/10/2017 9:42 a.m.

Today in the blog I speak of diabetescero, a great initiative that was necessary and we had not been able to launch the group of people with diabetes.He has just celebrated his first congress in which he has donated more than 100,000 euros for investigations that work for the cure of diabetes.

Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
05/10/2017 9:43 a.m.

Good morning @"hansolo".Thank you for transmitting the illusion in your diabetescero chronicle.I know that you bet because we get involved in the associations ... I really liked your complaint to the Fede, is that in this aspect I am more grumpy pitufa.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
05/10/2017 1:17 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

The data management platforms of our diabetes are important when improving control.Libreview is the last to arrive.The Digital Diabetes .

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
06/09/2017 2:50 p.m.

The career against Dexcom itself

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
07/06/2017 9:02 a.m.

Glasses used at night could prevent (and cure) diabetic retinopathy.
Jediazucarado.com/evitar-retinopathia-diabetica-con-gafas/

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
08/31/2017 10:57 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.