{'en': 'My reflections on diabetes and whatever', 'es': 'Mis reflexiones sobre la diabetes y lo que le rodea'} Image

My reflections on diabetes and whatever

HanSolo's profile photo   06/07/2013 6:59 a.m.

gala said:
according to this sensors would be the same I understand

Well, in principle, which is great (we still have recent the technological change of the Seven Plus to G4).
On the other hand, the option of offering the device and the mobile for which I want it, ideal (I do not want the mobile for these needs - I already have it for others and almost does not give a joke - of a joke, often delay),But the Bluetooth transmission ... Oh Ay ... that they will pigeonh ... and if not, at the same time ...
Or they offer a transmitter with replaceable-collectible batteries, or we will be buying transmitters every month (to 400 euros each), for the Yankies Guay, because their insurer gives it to it ... they will not notice it ... but here... we are going to remember the whole family that he wanted to convey through Bluetooth ... if we go like crabs.Technology at exorbitant price is ridiculous, what matters is the one that reaches content price.

I am very clear, for me, they should return to the 415MHz of radiofrequency, ok, 1-1.5 meters of reach, but in exchange for a transmitter with 2 or 2.5 years of life, it is reasonable.The G4 already gave us a batacazo of noses (and there is a need to see the G4 Slim what the battery lasts, that I imagine that they will eat some more month) ... and that of the G5 ... I fear (distrustful that it isone) that they go to Mater an impressive goal (hopefully I am wrong).And all to communicate with a mobile.

I am from the "Virgin, that I am as I am" ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
01/23/2015 3:43 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

The new issuer is Bluetooth, Pablo.Tomorrow in the public blog some more data of the new Dexcom G5 and a couple of photos of the-App that manages it, as well as the applicator and the sender.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/26/2015 10:27 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hello ... a few days ago, simulated photos of the iPhone and the iwatch were published, which are on the web ....

The transmitter that has presented in the USA (which I have seen in photos) is really compact (which is afraid of the battery), the applicator is certainly intriguing with that design ... although it is handled with one hand as they promise can begood.And the "optional" receiver another mobile :), I preferred something smaller and compact (in order to accounts we only need to see an arrow and a value, something like free, the truth), we will see the result of everything.

The iwatch would be very good, that would be interesting (much more than the mobile in itself), although something that those of the Nightcout Project have already achieved ... nothing new, but without making rare "inventions", it is clear.

Anyway, the Bluetooth transmitter ... At the same time, I did live in the USA and my insurance gave it great! But here you will not like it so much when every 2 months we have to buy one to 407 euros.

I insist, unless it is rechargeable or substitutable batteries (or induction load that is already used in mobiles and guarantee impermeability).I do not drink with the advances at any price, or of the coña ... and hopefully I am wrong, but seeing how Dexcom evolves (American mentality and 8 -cylinder and 400cv cars of gasoline), it will be a good stick to Europeans.I insist, hopefully I am wrong.

If it is going to be so, I hope you maintain the G4 and its year of transmitter life (the sensors will be supposedly) that in the end it will be a lot.You know about "another will come that good will do you."

That said, we are not Americans, we do not want cars of 8 cylinders and gasoline because here we cannot keep them ... the advances very well, but if they do not reach people (here I say) what do they serve?And more having requete and functional products already ...

greetings

pabloj2000
01/26/2015 3:22 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

By the way ... we may see the Dexcom G4 with the integrated share (is that the coupable apparatus ... and all for a bluetooth), and that, that if I like it!
Receiver, which for those who want to emit through Bluetooth (the receiver is loaded, if instead of 4 days it lasts 2, because nothing is no major problem) for the mobile and to do what place with that connection (climb to theRed, send to Smartwatch ...) and all with the current transmitter (of short duration, 1 year, but that is going to be done ...)

greetings

pabloj2000
01/26/2015 3:30 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Paul, because what is being seen of the G5 is like

Link has-good-pinta/

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/27/2015 9:36 a.m.

hansolo said:
Paul, because what is being seen of the g5 is like
Link

You say it has no receiver but there is the photo of a receiver?If you don't have it, we would save ourselves the 1000 euros of this?

And it is very good to make the smallest issuer, but it still does not be as flat as that of the free.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/27/2015 10:19 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

hansolo said:
Paul, because what is being seen of the g5 is like

Link

Good ... the good look is one thing ... and now we go down to the real world.Suppose it works as expected ... and you have to change the transmitter that is attached to the body every 2 months, to 400 euros each.

It still looks good.If we don't know (all, huh?) What we want ...
If we complain that it is very consistent (you, me and all) ... but one comes out that "does more things" but there is a very probability that it will be at the expense of transmitters ... what else gives it "great" ifDo you have a prohibitive price?and I mean "maintenance."In the end it will only serve to complain about how expensive it is (no matter how well or bad)

The receiver, personally, would not dispense with him, for me it is essential.Anyway Sherpa41 is not 1000 euros, they are 650 euros ... which is money.Of course it is a success that the receiver offers (perhaps it should be smaller) which on the other hand seems logical, not everyone wants or needs a mobile (for example, a child does not need to carry a mobile, if a receiver).

I like many things ... and I love the wheels of 17 "in ultrabaje profile of the car's car ... and today it does not happen day that we regret that, every time you will change them, and each oneIt costs 180 euros ... and if it were a smaller and smaller tad (Let's buy transmitters from 3 to 3 to 400 euros each (and with the dollar and at the same time ... equal more).

Hopefully the receiver is rechargeable, or they sell it to 50 euros (that is, 300 euros per year of transmitters), but it seems to me that the first thing will be difficult (that is where they also have a good business) and the second, to50 euros ... or joke.

That said, Virgencita stays as I am.Then do not complain that it is expensive (even a wonder).

For me it is about improving benefits, and prices are lowered ... in Dexcom, from Seven Plus to G4, it was to be more expensive.I see them traces of doing the same again.Hopefully I am wrong, hopefully.

greeting

pabloj2000
01/27/2015 7:33 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Here you have the balance of free freestyle after my first 10 sensors.The conclusion (although I recommend reading the article) is that I am not completely clear whether or not to see it until I see a uniformity in its results.At least he hasn't given it to me.
Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/06/2015 11:53 p.m.

I put my child in a discontinuous way although it uses parapoco.A 14 -day sensor and we take it off to rest since it is tired of carrying it and we use it and that sometimes instead of helping you make you crazy and obsessed and how it works to regulate is not guarantee of anything.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
02/07/2015 3:37 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

It is that, if all sensors are not equally reliable, it does not give you any security ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/08/2015 1:26 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I visit the nanotechnology facilities of the Midatech Pharma company to know what its interesting research (already advanced) about insulin nanoparticles to administer orally.

Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/17/2015 10:38 a.m.

Compact insulin pumps;an option that - once more - we do not have available in Spain.
Link

MODZ, a glucose meter for children ... with telemonitoring included
Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
03/11/2015 1:29 p.m.

To talk about diabetes on social networks, always use the hashtag #diabetesp
Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
03/22/2015 3:42 p.m.

We are already advancing with the closed handle pump management algorithms.The CE certification for glucositter has just been obtained.First smart software for insulin pump that reaches this step, prior to commercialization.
Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
03/31/2015 12:35 p.m.

Good news!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/31/2015 2:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Diabetes means constancy, forecast ... and processes.
Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/08/2015 9:41 a.m.

hansolo said:
diabetes means constancy, forecast ... and processes.
Link

That's why I always tend to eat the same amount and always prick the same, avoiding family and friends' restaurants and meals.

Because as soon as there are many people, children, noise, the fatal happened.They mislead me and I don't know what I have eaten, or what I have punctured, or anything.Then I have to look at the sugar every 10 minutes to see how it goes.And it is horrible that sugar gets off after a good meal.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/08/2015 10:37 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
... how much there are many people, children, made it fatal.They mislead me and I don't know what I have eaten, or what I have punctured, or anything.Then I have to look at the sugar every 10 minutes to see how it goes.And it is horrible that sugar gets off after a good meal.

The same happens to me, in this case it is a bad play that makes the brain, specifically the subconscious, of so much to repeat the task, it ends up automating and overlooking something that should always be aware, is like driving, which, whichAt first you think everything you do (change march, etc ...) and then only the brain.

To avoid the mistakes, I have established as a method that I sign up in the mobile app while injecting, it is a way of knowing clearly if I have done it or not, highly recommended for clueless people (like me!);););););););););););););

fer's profile photo
fer
04/08/2015 1:39 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Oh really?Woooh ... I find this your novel and curious (I don't doubt your word guys).
My mother was punctured by my father or I (she never herself) ... It was another time and we never left her alone (she was blind and we made shifts to accompany her ... Read and chat).We aimed the dose but we both remembered the quantity of the quantity (the same is different from another than oneself).
I use oral medication and sometimes it is difficult to remember (if you leave the box on the table) if you have taken it or not ... That is why my family gave me a weekly pillbox that I recharge on Sundays.If the pill is not that it is in the tripita hahaha

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/10/2015 9:15 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Diabetes education is key.You cannot conceive to live with diabetes without receiving any education.Today I talk about it and give the example of several quality resources.
Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/20/2015 11:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.