{'en': 'Impossible to lose weight', 'es': 'Imposible adelgazar'} Image

Impossible to lose weight

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/01/2011 9:19 a.m.

@Aliciaalicia ... If as a legume I do not take salad or vegetables, what I take are always 2 rations of fruit in food and dinner.It is the worst of the diabetes .. the controlled fruits consumption.
My body has become accustomed to this type of diet and I think I can't ask for more.Nor do I look fat, but 3 kilos facing summer would not go wrong.

I will try to eat a little less without getting to hypos ... I'll tell you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/25/2016 4:24 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Encourage @ruthbia !!!!!
How I understand you with the fruits, made a lot to eat fruit every time I feel like it before, and now at most 2 pieces a day or 3 small

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/25/2016 10:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good!!!!What do you comment to eat less fruit is to lose weight or by diabetes ????In theory you can eat the same, right ????You would simply have to adjust insulin doses (I understand)

nacho's profile photo
nacho
04/26/2016 12:22 a.m.

Yes, but if you like the fruit between hours, at least, I will not be injecting insulin all the time.
In the end 2 pieces or 3 a day ... before I took every little while instead of a sweet.

nacho said:
good !!!!What do you comment to eat less fruit is to lose weight or by diabetes ????In theory you can eat the same, right ????You would simply have to adjust insulin doses (I understand)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/26/2016 9:07 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Many times it is genetics, medications, or some other disease such as thyroid that causes obesity, the important thing is to eat healthy, if you do not lose weight and improve health, at least there is the satisfaction that at least at least tried.You don't have to go back.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
05/10/2016 3:42 p.m.

Many times it is genetics, medications, or some other disease such as thyroid that causes obesity, the important thing is to eat healthy, if you do not lose weight and improve health, at least there is the satisfaction that at least at least tried.You don't have to go back.

Hi Ramón!You have all the reason in which there are other factors, but that there is the satisfaction that at least attempts ...... What do you want me to tell you.I have tried many times and there is no way, I lose 5 and fat 10 even continuing with the diet, and of course satisfaction nothing, the only thing that brings me that is anger and sadness at the same time after fighting all my life against the kilosMore: (((

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
05/10/2016 7:56 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

belefe74 said:
is often genetics, medications, or some other disease such as thyroid that causes obesity, the important thing is to eat healthy, if you cannot lose weight and improve health,At least there is the satisfaction that at least attempts.You don't have to go back.

Hi Ramón!You have all the reason in which there are other factors, but that there is the satisfaction that at least attempts ...... What do you want me to tell you.I have tried many times and there is no way, I lose 5 and fat 10 even continuing with the diet, and of course satisfaction nothing, the only thing that brings me that is anger and sadness at the same time after fighting all my life against the kilosmore: ((

Well, maybe satisfaction is not the most appropriate word, but at least you know that you have fought against it and you keep fighting, if you have not been able to do anything else you know that you have not remained.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
05/12/2016 1:09 a.m.

When I was diagnosed with diabetes, as they didn't know what kind it was for a while, they thought it was type 2, they sent me pills (eukreas. Meformin) between almost not eating to try to control diabetes and pills that have weight loss action25kg (I stayed too much in the bones) when I started with insulin, being controlled, you start eating a little more, and between taking hydrates when you have hypos and others now there are 10kg.And it is very difficult to lose them, so with insulin if you usually take kilos and it is very difficult to lose them and carry a measurement control, insulin etc
Well.

DiabetesForo
05/13/2016 7 p.m.

I have not read the whole post, but mathematics and physics do not lie.Be a diabetic person or not, if this person ingests 2500 kcal daily.And in its day to day it only consumes 1500 kcal it is clear that those 1000 kcal have to go somewhere.When you have a sedentary life in relation to people with diabetes, the trend is always fattening.Some with bad control lose weight, but others win it.Physical exercise, eating kcal.necessary for our daily needs and no more and the insulin adjustment depending on the value that you have at the time and in accordance with the first 2 factors is what will generate a balance in the maintenance of the weight and above all good control of thediabetes.As much as they say that is essential, it is not enough with diets and dose modifications.In addition, with the practice of sport, metabolism accelerates something that helps not to get weight.This is in a great way, I do not enter to assess health problems such as thyroid hormones.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/16/2016 11:51 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Hello @verukis we are all different both food and our treatments influence differently.
I invite you to read this thread that I have created some days ago that may be useful.

Link

I tell you that with a low diet in HC very little bread zero rice and zero potatoes zero pizza and zero hambuerguesas I have lowered in less than a year 8 kilos and I have kept in my ideal weight 72 kg I measure 173 cms.
I have also had to say goodbye to beer.
I have noticed that with age the metabolism has become slower and it costs me much more to burn those HC therefore sometimes for ten minutes of pleasure and eat something that felt like it and I should not correct with fast insulin and spend hours untilThat values ​​are fine again, is it worth it?I don't think so.
Surely many can disagree with this way of thinking, my first years of diabetic towards almost normal life punctured me more insulin and comia everything and it was quite well, this is no longer possible.
The years pass and you have to take care of yourself a little more and there are 25 springs with this sweet companion.
Remember to do aerobic or walk or bicycle at least 3 times a week an hour minimum.
greetings

DiabetesForo
07/26/2016 3:54 p.m.

It is not useful for a person with type one diabetes since, if you do not load well with hydrates, you cannot play sports.And, even if you do not play sports, you have to take a minimum of carbohydrates at each meal.Hence the complexity of thinning having type one diabetes.The draconian diet that you propose is not worth.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
07/26/2016 11:24 p.m.

Well, I tell you my case, I am diabetics for 10 years, at first my weight was fine, but since they sent me insulin, I began to climb, no diets or anything works, now I have told my doctor to take away the insulin, even a few months to lower something, and because it already affects me psychologically, I have nowhere to click on I get slow at night and the fast at noon.I have read an article of an endocrine that says they send insulin because it is easier to control diabetes, I want a change, a respite

Juani_53's profile photo
Juani_53
08/01/2016 3:24 p.m.

Man I suppose that they will be insulin because it will be what is coming to you.There are also doctors who say that their diets cure diabetes and we all know that this is not true.I want to think that if they tend to untratation, it is that it is suitable for you, and if they send you insulin it will be because your body ssregates enough to be able to face what you eat.

Well, to see what the doctor tells you.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/01/2016 3:42 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Hello, today I have gone to the doctor and I have changed the insulin, the fast, for Victoza, it is put once a week, and helps to lose weight, I hope it feels good because the daybeng
I don't feel

Juani_53's profile photo
Juani_53
08/03/2016 4:46 p.m.

@Juani_53 What type of diabetes do you have?Do you take away fast insulin so happily?Explain to me because I am very curious about your case

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/03/2016 5:06 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hello, I have type 2 diabetes, they put another insulin, but this is only injected once a week, says the endocrine that helps lose weight

Juani_53's profile photo
Juani_53
08/03/2016 11:30 p.m.

What a slab @Juani_53 ... my ex-soup would tell you "less dish and more shoe" but with diabetes it doesn't apply ...

I took Dianben for a week and it is horrible .... abdominal pain, nausea, dizziness, vomiting ... Luckily they immediately saw the type 1 clear ... and outside.I hope I have not to take it in what remains for life.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/04/2016 10:09 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Victoza is not an insulin.@Juani_53, once a week?I don't know this medicine, but that guideline makes it very strange.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/05/2016 1:51 p.m.

anaisabel said:
Victoza is not an insulin.@Juani_53, once a week?I don't know this medicine, but that guideline makes it very strange.

Hello, then you will see, this is a visade, and when I have gone to look for it to the pharmacy, they have told me that I do not vizar wave, so tomorrow I go to the doctor to see what happened

Juani_53's profile photo
Juani_53
08/07/2016 1:47 p.m.

Hello, you will see that preparation on the Internet and has side effects, including thyroid cancer and brain tumor, so I told the doctor that I do not wear it, I continue with the same treatment

Juani_53's profile photo
Juani_53
08/08/2016 9:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.