{'en': 'Impossible to lose weight', 'es': 'Imposible adelgazar'} Image

Impossible to lose weight

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/01/2011 9:19 a.m.

I prefer to make a low diet in HC more than Cetogeni A, the truth is that I am not willing to do without the fruit p.ej.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/05/2021 10:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I agree with you, we have enough with our diabetes to play with health based on diets at least, anti -entropological, and to which it does well tell us when I have 60 years or more, health and luck.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
07/05/2021 11:41 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Play with health?Anthropological anti?I do not enter these valuations, I could show you with hand analysis of what you say.Each one who does what I see, I see more than wrong the way of eating in Spain with a minimum carb carb, in other countries is planned in another way.Dr Berstein I think he is 83 years old, and the other DR to mention more than 60.
Good luck and investigate.

Alerr's profile photo
Alerr
07/06/2021 8:53 a.m.

aer said:
play with health?Anthropological anti?I do not enter these valuations, I could show you with hand analysis of what you say.Each one who does what I see, I see more than wrong the way of eating in Spain with a minimum carb carb, in other countries is planned in another way.Dr Berstein I think he is 83 years old, and the other DR to mention more than 60.
Good luck and investigate.

@ALER does not care, I would like to ask you a couple of questions ..

Personally, when as a little more fat I have a hard time controlling blood glucose, climbing 220 and I get for example 2ud quickly and barely falls.With the Keto, how do you control that?

On the other hand, the topic of doing sports is achieved extra with the oto?

Thank you so much

marine's profile photo
marine
07/06/2021 9:05 a.m.

With these ways of eating, you take less insulin.I can tell you my case, yours can be another.If you have less active insulin in body I suppose that there is less risk of hypog in sport, with a background normally uploads something and at 60 min begins to go down very slowly, with strength training is something else, it can upload +100 and do not fall untilParas at 2 or 3 hours.What I do is click +1ui with strength training or even more, but still rises.The good thing is that then the body demands glucose then everything goes better, better sensitivity to insulin and others.

Alerr's profile photo
Alerr
07/06/2021 9:40 a.m.

@Aler forgive but I have explained badly.With the theme of sport what you say I have controlled it but I have read certain publications of people who demand to do sport that is as if we had less variability and in turn more stability with the oto and I do not know to what extent that is true.The type of intensity training and all that controls it.

The active insulin is also logical .. What does not end up being clear is what I tell you about the fats.Because the only thing that occurs to me is that basal requirements rise to metabolize those fats.

I don't know how you did.Are you still doing that diet?

marine's profile photo
marine
07/06/2021 9:49 a.m.

But with Keto you have to eat more fats?I understood that HCs are greatly reduced and vegetables are eaten, very few legumes and especially proteins, (meat, fish and eggs)
If what is true that I have reduced the HC I need less slow and less quickly with what the hypos are less frequent or non -existent with the exercise.
But for me taking fruit is essential and healthy and I am not willing to do without it.Nor do I see that I get up, ppnfo a unit, or sometimes not that according to the type of fruit

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/06/2021 11:25 a.m.

meginer said:
but do you have to eat more fats?I understood that HCs are greatly reduced and vegetables are eaten, very few legumes and especially proteins, (meat, fish and eggs)
If what is true that I have reduced the HC I need less slow and less quickly with what the hypos are less frequent or non -existent with the exercise.
But for me taking fruit is essential and healthy and I am not willing to do without it.Nor do I see that I get up, ppnfo a unit, or sometimes not that according to the type of fruit

It is not so, the main source of the Keto is the fats, not the proteins ... in fact it is a common mistake to think that and the proteins in high quantities are harmful.

marine's profile photo
marine
07/06/2021 11:42 a.m.

Hello.With sport, variability is much lower, especially in the backo Blood, in fact this type of food is used by non -diabetic ultrafondists, take an eye on the Type1keto page.With force it is not so easy to control, glycogen is segregated much more although I believe in still with oxidation of fats preferably and that is why it rises a lot.
Comparatively for my living being is better since I do long distance and my graphs are quasipan and avoided hypos, I start at 90 and finish at 80 mg/l.
In Keto and Low Carb, the % of the total expendPut the macros of what he eats, insulin dose per kg, medium of glucose, ketones ..... it is very good.
Greetings

Alerr's profile photo
Alerr
07/06/2021 1:25 p.m.

Perfect @ALER I will take a look thanks

marine's profile photo
marine
07/06/2021 2:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.