{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

I have asked this morning and this afternoon I have received an email that my order has left the warehouse

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
01/02/2018 9:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"KTDK" In this thread a few messages back you will find a lot of comments on the orders of sensor of the month of November in which it seems that they had "distribution" problems, there were people who reached 1 month or month andhalf later and there are people who have not reached anything and claimed the money they had paid and made a different order because as @"fco_javier_8888" it seems that the batteries have been put back and are sending them in more or less timeestablished.On December 25 I made an order and they have arrived today that knowing the dates we are in which I think is very good.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/02/2018 9:56 p.m.

@sigsauer, I have two left but reading the comments, I decided to ask for the delay, I asked 6 to see if now if they arrive so soon, they expire me, what expiration do they bring?
Thank you

Fco_Javier_8888
01/02/2018 10:08 p.m.

08/31/18

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/02/2018 10:16 p.m.

martam said:
ruthbia said:
arjjjjjjj chic@s this is a joke ......

I have just arrived an orange silicone case for my free freestyle glucometer and I still have no news of the sensors ... I don't know whether laughing or crying ...: ((:))

I had not received the famous mail with the gift ....

The same as me.Yesterday I got a case for the free that I had not asked and that they had not sent me the "gift" mail, but my six sensors are still lost , an order of 4Sensors on 13-1-2017 and another of 2 sensors on 22-11-2017 do not know where they are or when they will know where they are or when I will receive them.

Needless to indicate that they will not return the amount already paid.

I have filed a complaint in consumption and in the Territorial Service of Industry Commerce and Tourism of Salamanca Junta de Castilla y León, as well as five claims to Abbott, who does not answer them.

This afternoon I am going to go to curator to see if I can report them for theft, they have stolen € 239.60 plus € 125.75 since a month ago I made my orders, and they are neither are expected.

I still wait for them to answer the Spanish Agency of the Medicine, (General Consultations) where I can put a formal claim to Abbott Laboratories.For their lies and to continue offering and charging a product that they do not work.

Hello.Why don't you pay PayPal?They are responsible for solving these problems.Greetings go.I see that they had already told you the same.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
01/07/2018 11:59 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

I have always had a good deal, they sent me the case, they returned my money when the patches did not arrive, without me requesting it, and the last order a week ago I arrived in a few days.

I do not know how you have so many problems with them, when I have left my arm they have replaced me without problem.

Now they are sent with more expiration, which is appreciated.

And I carry it in my ass most of the time, because it goes as well and avoids taking it ahead, because it is put on it and find a door frame and outside the patch.

I give them a 10, they have never given me problems and the attention has been impeccable.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
01/09/2018 11:14 a.m.

aranzauleg said:
I have always had a good treatment, they sent me the case, they returned my money when the patches did not arrive, without me requesting it, and the last order a week ago I arrived in somedays.

I do not know how you have so many problems with them, when I have left my arm they have replaced me without problem.

Now they are sent with more expiration, which is appreciated.

And I carry it in my ass most of the time, because it goes as well and avoids taking it ahead, because it is put on it and find a door frame and outside the patch.

I give them a 10, they have never given me problems and the attention has been impeccable.

I just like you, @"Aranzazuleg"
For me a 10 deal with Abott and a 10 to your product !!

JPR's profile photo
JPR
01/09/2018 2:10 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

How are you the sensors that sent you late?
To my fatal.I have differences from 20 to 170mg/dl.Today I gave me 168mg/dl but I felt lazy... And rightly, the capillary gave me 74 !!!!

It is the first time in almost two years that they fail me and they do not help me control.I don't know if it is a quality escape or what but I have 2 used of the last shipment of 6 and fatal.
I do not claim it because with the margins of tolerance so great that they authorize they will tell me that they enter as much as possible.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/11/2018 12:34 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
How do the sensors that sent you late?
To my fatal.I have differences from 20 to 170mg/dl.Today I gave me 168mg/dl but I felt lazy... And rightly, the capillary gave me 74 !!!!

It is the first time in almost two years that they fail me and they do not help me control.I don't know if it is a quality escape or what but I have 2 used of the last shipment of 6 and fatal.
I do not claim it because with the margins of tolerance so great that they authorize they will tell me that they enter as much as possible.

Well, mysteriously, all those of that shipment that deface so much, take off, you very collaborative, send to study it and wait for those of replacement.

Fco_Javier_8888
01/11/2018 6:55 a.m.

fco_javier_8888 said:
ruthbia said:
How do the sensors that sent you late?

Well, mysteriously, all those of that shipment that deface so much, take off, you very collaborative, send to study it and wait for those of replacement.

You have to call Abott to replace that sensor.My sensors continue perfectly, I have not had any problem.I just made the capillary and it has given me 128 while Free has given me 133 ➡️
Any deviated sensor beyond an accepted margin must be claimed ... Do not stay that sensor ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
01/11/2018 10:04 a.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

I am doing well.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/11/2018 12:22 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

To my van great, there is almost no difference with capillary.In addition, the last two are giving me almost equal values ​​than the capillary since the assets.They normally took between 12 and 24 hours to start giving good values ​​and the last two from the first moment have gone well.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
01/11/2018 2:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

In my case it is always nailing it ...
My glycemia today before eating

JPR's profile photo
JPR
01/11/2018 3:04 p.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

I am doing well and that the latter activated it one day about 7 pm that I do not usually do it at that time but it has done well from the 1st moment.

@"Ruthbia" I imagine that you will be using Glimp to calibrate the results a bit.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/11/2018 9:03 p.m.

Yes, yes ... use Glimp and he activates it 24 hours after having inserted it and with stable blood glucose.
I have registered many failures.You can get to give me 240 and at 5 min 185 .... It is as if it was autoeticia when detecting the failure.In my work world this is called Safe-Fail.
The problem is that Abbott does not happen to me with an electronic hardware expert who gives me reasons.
I'm going to claim because I'm used to not failing and what two have touched me!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/12/2018 7:45 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia I imagine that by not giving you stable results, the sensor calibration with Glimp will not be much either.Be careful while using that sensor, even with Glimp, why can you confuse you ... It is best to call Abott, yes.Having 74 in capillary and 168 in the sensor is out of all accepted margins.240 and 190 is another issue, since being in hyperglycemia is always necessary to make capillary control to make insulin decisions ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
01/12/2018 9:44 a.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

Yesterday I made a capillary because I read myself but nothing, nailed, 105 the sensor and 104 the capillary.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/12/2018 4:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@"Nigiri" Claro, free freestyle is very precise.In my case also nail it.

My glymia in food:
Capillary 89 mg/dl
Free: 94 mg/dl

JPR's profile photo
JPR
01/12/2018 4:22 p.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

Mysteriously it seems that something better (+/- 40) goes down, has been reversed, now marks below ... is laughing.
I always make my hair before correcting especially when I have files X as these days.
Now I understand those who write saying that they are not worth them.
I still think that they have a quality failure and do not identify that supplier that gives them one of the components with deficiencies.If you have a sensor with components of this supplier fails, if it is from another it is going well.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/12/2018 4:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

rake said:
Well, I think the orders of the middle of November were stagnant ... but now it seems that the thing is going better.
As I told you, I made an order of sensors on December 11, and yesterday they got home, I mean 9 days.
I believe that those who have an order in the month of November, and you do not know anything about him, continue insisting and calling, or putting complaints as I did.

The silicone case ... or joke, never came or arrive: (((((

Do you know that in the end, to my surprise, and without asking for it ... I got home a silicone case?: D ;;)

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
01/16/2018 12:56 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.