{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

I do not find them in pharmacies where they usually have them.They say they don't know what happens with orders.
I loved them yes or yes for Christmas and I see it raw: (

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/16/2017 6:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I did not know that Spain sold free in pharmacies, first news that I have.It gives me that if you ask for sensors in a pharmacy they will buy it on their website as we do so the waiting time of the orders will be the same, which lastly it seems that it is a lot.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/16/2017 6:35 p.m.

I have found a couple that do sell them.
The safest thing is as you say, so I will have fed on my fingers during the holidays ... pfff ...

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/16/2017 6:46 p.m.

@"Amélie" and you can't ask them or ask you for someone via the Internet ..?I don't know I say

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/16/2017 10:32 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@"amélie" and you can't ask them or ask for someone via the Internet ..?I don't know I say .-

If I ask them online, I don't even have a joke for dinner on 24. I have entered their Facebook page and there are many complaints.My hope was to find them in some pharmacy.

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/17/2017 9:46 a.m.

Well nothing, I asked for a couple of sensors on Monday, December 11.Yesterday I received a mail of emails, which is on the way .... Although I wear a sensor on, let's hope this week, that would indicate that delivery times have improved.
The silicone case I do not wait for it, JJJ
From what I am reading of you, it seems that they are unblocking ...

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
12/17/2017 1:28 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

I don't know anything about my sensors but they guaranteed me that the new orders go on date.
I am about to ask for 2 more while they decide to send me the 6 of the request of November 20.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/18/2017 10:10 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

News !!!!
They replace them with a new order.
At last!!!!!I had already claimed it this morning.I do not have to pay their internal distribution problems.

The mail has arrived and on the Abbott platform puts replacement.

5-7 days... I catch cows and I have the direction of my company :(

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/18/2017 9:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Oh really?They replace them?Ufff, less bad.I'm going to look at my email.

Mariatt's profile photo
Mariatt
12/18/2017 10:55 p.m.

I am still waiting for a request on November 11 ... for an alleged problem with express emails, it was returned and from Abbott a few days ago they told us that they started again.
However, today I received a sensor that I asked last Wednesday, day, trusting Christmas, it seems that now they are going in time

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
12/19/2017 12:58 a.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

As I commented, I think that the orders of the middle of November were stagnant ... but now it seems that the thing is better.
As I told you, I made an order of sensors on December 11, and yesterday they got home, I mean 9 days.
I believe that those who have an order in the month of November, and you do not know anything about him, continue insisting and calling, or putting complaints as I did.

The silicone case ... or joke, never came or arrive: (((((

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
12/20/2017 9:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

What I do not understand is why some have reached the sensors we ask in November and others not, and living in the same population in addition

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/20/2017 10:46 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Alfredo from Venezuela, who sorry that there are people with such ignorance regarding the diastYou do pre-almail then post-almiler then pre-cena later post-cena with these values ​​noted or if your glucometer has memory you take it to your doctor and he will make the adjustments you need.That is the glucometer function help you control your glycemia levels.Greetings my sweet friends.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
12/20/2017 5:31 p.m.

Hey?Sorry @"Herrera" but we are not ignorant for wanting to have better glycemia control.
We have all improved glycosylated with continuous meters or flash.I have it 5.8, only based on capillaries I stay at 6.5 and spend many hours outside my timing threshold with the health risk that it entails because in Spain the glucose strips are at most 6 daily the ones that weGive for free, that in Madrid.In other autonomies less quantities with what is very difficult to carry good control.
It seems to me that the uninformed is you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/21/2017 8:24 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I already have my sensors!!!!Those of November 20.Now to wait to activate it properly

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/22/2017 3:12 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I'm glad "ruthbia"!, now you'll go quieter on vacation.Enjoy all and happy holidays.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/23/2017 1:23 a.m.

Urgent request, Madrid, Almería or Barcelona!

Hello everyone!I am a free freeyle user in Mallorca, I spend Christmas in Almeria and on the 26th in the morning I go from Madrid to New Zealand to spend the rest of the parties.Logically I have made provision of everything necessary to travel and carry the best control at the same time ... but yesterday I had a sensor change and I was defective of origin (it is very rare to pass, but it happens).

Abbott will change it to me and so on ... but I will not have enough to cover my stay outside.At this time and with so little margin I cannot ask for another.In New Zealand they are not compatible with European readers ...

Petition: Can anyone from Almería or Madrid sell me one of your reserve sensors?

It would be very appreciated ...

Happy parties to all!

Eshmir's profile photo
Eshmir
12/24/2017 12:37 p.m.

eshmir said:
urgent request, Madrid, Almería or Barcelona!

Hello everyone!I am a free freeyle user in Mallorca, I spend Christmas in Almeria and on the 26th in the morning I go from Madrid to New Zealand to spend the rest of the parties.Logically I have made provision of everything necessary to travel and carry the best control at the same time ... but yesterday I had a sensor change and I was defective of origin (it is very rare to pass, but it happens).

Abbott will change it to me and so on ... but I will not have enough to cover my stay outside.At this time and with so little margin I cannot ask for another.In New Zealand they are not compatible with European readers ...

Petition: Can anyone from Almería or Madrid sell me one of your reserve sensors?

It would be very appreciated ...

Happy parties to all!

I have seen it a little late ... I had leftover sensors.
I hope you have solved it.

HAPPY YEAR

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/29/2017 12:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Like @"ruthbia" I've seen it late.I hope you have achieved it.Greetings.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/31/2017 8:12 p.m.

Hello everyone!I am more or less new in this I have a daughter with diabetes for 25 years ..... He has been with sensors for recentwho asked for 4 sensors in the month of November and we are still waiting for them to send them. You can help me who can talk to .....
What pharmacy have you asked ????Thanks for the help.

Ktdk's profile photo
Ktdk
01/01/2018 9:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.