{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

amélie said:
I went this morning to the only pharmacy in my city that sells them.They have been waiting for them for some time, they remained to let me know when they arrive (they are supposed to have arrived yesterday).
First news that they sold it in pharmacies ...
8- |

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/07/2017 7:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well here I still know anything about the sensors.Neither a mail nor anything that they have left to cast ... 10 days later of the famous message "has left the warehouse" ... instead of DHL or emails, they have had to send them in turtle or snail for that of savingShipping costs.

I am calling and do not happen to me with any advisor .... We must be calling us all to complain.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/11/2017 10:20 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I still wait for my two orders made on November 13 and charged on November 28 and another made on November 22 and charged on December 1.
I have spoken today with them, of the request of November 13, € 239.60 they know nothing (NSolo know how to charge it) and the request of Noviemreb, Crreeen that it will arrive soon.
My daughter is without sensors from the Paseo November 29.
Today I have put my fourth claim in Abbot.Another claim in the OCU, another claim to health of the Junta de Castilla and Leon.I have also asked at the Spanish Medicine Agency, (General Consultations) where he could put a formal claim to Abbott Laboratories.for their lies and to continue offering and charging a product that they do not work.
If we all did this we would have more strength.

MartaM's profile photo
MartaM
12/11/2017 12:17 p.m.

On the request of the 20th I have the confirmation of emails that he is on the way but I do not know anything else.- Conclusion between whistles and flutes will be 1 month when before 3-4 days I had them at home, or put the batteries orThey are going to lose many clients that I think will care very little now that they are supplying thousands of sensors in public hospitals that are starting to finance.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/11/2017 1:41 p.m.

I have been told the same as @"Martam" who are going to investigate it ... I've been without a sensor and the crushed fingers.
I have noticed that I am no longer able to work with the capillary without knowing if I am going up or lowering glycemia ... I have already had several hypos for this ignorance when correcting glucose.

I'm going to look at other systems even more than you are ... I can't depend on a only supplier

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/11/2017 2:17 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Arjjjjjj chic@s This is a joke ......

I have just arrived an orange silicone case for my free freestyle glucometer and I still have no news of the sensors ... I don't know whether laughing or crying ...: ((:))

I had not received the famous mail with the gift ....

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/11/2017 5:17 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
arjjjjjj chic@s This is a joke ......

I have just arrived an orange silicone case for my free freestyle glucometer and I still have no news of the sensors ... I don't know whether laughing or crying ...: ((:))

Jjajajajjj, I bet something, that you will be the only one that receives the silicone case :))

I still have a sensor to put on ... but I am asked right now ... As I told you, they went from getting 4-5 days, 3 weeks !!!: -q

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
12/11/2017 6:07 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

ruthbia said:
arjjjjjj chic@s This is a joke ......

The same as me.Yesterday I got a case for the free that I had not asked and that they had not sent me the "gift" mail, but my six sensors are still lost , an order of 4Sensors on 13-1-2017 and another of 2 sensors on 22-11-2017 do not know where they are or when they will know where they are or when I will receive them.

Needless to indicate that they will not return the amount already paid.

I have filed a complaint in consumption and in the Territorial Service of Industry Commerce and Tourism of Salamanca Junta de Castilla y León, as well as five claims to Abbott, who does not answer them.

This afternoon I am going to go to curator to see if I can report them for theft, they have stolen € 239.60 plus € 125.75 since a month ago I made my orders, and they are neither are expected.

I still wait for them to answer the Spanish Agency of the Medicine, (General Consultations) where I can put a formal claim to Abbott Laboratories.For their lies and to continue offering and charging a product that they do not work.

MartaM's profile photo
MartaM
12/12/2017 1:04 p.m.

ruthbia said:
They have told me the same as @"martam" that will investigate it ... I have been without a sensor and the crushed fingers.
I have noticed that I am no longer able to work with the capillary without knowing if I am going up or lowering glycemia ... I have already had several hypos for this ignorance when correcting glucose.

I'm going to look at other systems even more than you are ... I can't depend on a only supplier

Try to look at Dexcom, I think Guardian Connect is exhausted.The system is similar and in my case (I tried it for 2 months) I measured absolutely the same as Freestyle.There was a week and peak that had both systems: Free in the arm and Dexcom in the gut.The results were identical

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/12/2017 1:22 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

The world upside down, I asked for 1 sensor to see if they sent me a case and today the sensor has reached me but nothing at all.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/12/2017 4:40 p.m.

My mother, how little shame they have ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/12/2017 4:47 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

They are passing a lot.As they are now going to have sales with the sites where they finance it from customer service, they pass completely.It has never been wonderful but now it is painful.It is a shame when it is thanks to us who have gained pasta a lot of time.I have read there that it costs 5 dollars to manufacture each sensor and at the price they sell them they could already take care of their customers with the benefits we give them.Let's see if Xiaomi arrives with a little luck or one of these and takes out a continuous meter.They have already drawn a super cheap and very precise glucometer.It is tiny and plugs on the mobile to pass the data, it brings screen or anything.They have given them several awards and have the FDA.This says on your website:

"The Xiaomi IHealth glucometer was presented 2 days ago, just the World Diabetes Day and has the certification of the Board of Directors of Food and Medicines (FDA), as well as the victory in 3 international awards that are Reddot, IF and CES inAs for the accuracy of the measurement made.

Only 99 yuan are required, which are around $ 15.31 to acquire the kit that contains the Xiaomi Ihealth glucometer, next to 25 reactive strips, 25 needles, 1 punch, 2 batteries, 1 protective housing and 1 garbage bag.There is also information that shipments will begin on December 24. "

And the entire article: Link

Let's see if they begin to market it in Spain and get to do more things.Because for the moment I have tried Xiaomi, quality price is very good and more competition is needed to lower the prices of continuous meters.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
12/12/2017 5:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Yes, of course they are behaving as an authentic gentuza!We go to the client, lately, they don't even care for it or do they do it ... I think it's a barbarity, having to wait almost a month for an order ... and if they arrive ... because @"martam" seems to meVery strong, do not even know where the sensors are ... that yes, the money already held in the bank.
By the way, I imagine that they have told you to return the money or something, no?@"Martam"

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
12/12/2017 10:51 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

I put a sensor yesterday and it was defective.At 60 minutes I told me all the time that you could not get readings and try in 10 minutes.And this morning when I wake up, I told me that there was an error and that it started a new sensor and the following exhausted sensor attempts.I have removed it and was the filament folded and had not punctured.Luckily the new ones had already arrived and I had another one.Let's see how they behave when claiming it because it does not even get to Christmas.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
12/13/2017 9:59 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

New call ....
They say they arrive between Friday 15 and Monday 18.
It seems that orders have been stuck from November 11 to 20.The others have been distributed in date.
He told me that DHL sends it .... we will see ....

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/13/2017 12:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well nothing, where I said I say Diego, I just arrived the reader's case too.By the way, the sensor was handed to me by Express Correos.I believe that with the orders of sensors on the covers, they have been exceeded and now they do not know how to get out of the jam in which they have gotten ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/13/2017 1:28 p.m.

Hopefully, from now on the thing will normize.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/13/2017 2:23 p.m.

martam said:
ruthbia said:
arjjjjjjj chic@s this is a joke ......

The same as me.Yesterday I got a case for the free that I had not asked and that they had not sent me the "gift" mail, but my six sensors are still lost , an order of 4Sensors on 13-1-2017 and another of 2 sensors on 22-11-2017 do not know where they are or when they will know where they are or when I will receive them.

Needless to indicate that they will not return the amount already paid.

I have filed a complaint in consumption and in the Territorial Service of Industry Commerce and Tourism of Salamanca Junta de Castilla y León, as well as five claims to Abbott, who does not answer them.

This afternoon I am going to go to curator to see if I can report them for theft, they have stolen € 239.60 plus € 125.75 since a month ago I made my orders, and they are neither are expected.

I still wait for them to answer the Spanish Agency of the Medicine, (General Consultations) where I can put a formal claim to Abbott Laboratories.For their lies and to continue offering and charging a product that they do not work.

If you have paid with PayPal, you can open a dispute on your page because the product does not arrive and is paid, PayPal returns your money and is responsible for requesting it to the seller.This works with all online sales pages, so some of these pages do not accept payment by PayPal.With this payment method you have an insurance that covers you up to € 1000 for the value of the product.For trying, nothing is lost.

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
12/13/2017 7:04 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

The famous case that I never asked for.The rest, how are you going with your shipments?Have you arrived?I hope so.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/16/2017 12:33 a.m.

Mine took 23 days to arrive but finally arrived.Seen how things are, I am clear that the next order I will do with 1 month or more in advance.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
12/16/2017 12:02 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.