{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

The 4 sensors have also reached me this noon.At last!
They have an expiration sept.2018.

@diegomiquel has told me that he made his order by phone.I don't know if that could have influenced him before ...

Anyway, from now on you will have to walk very carefully and make orders a month in advance.

Greetings and happy week to all.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
12/04/2017 2:39 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

A question @pgarcía, have you been able to track the shipping?I have seen that the DHL mail arrived on Saturday day 2 and that you already have them at home.I got Saturday's mail too, but I put the locator on the DHL page and there is no information, only in France on day 2 ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/04/2017 3:26 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Hello @"erpla".It happened to me.With the follow -up number DHL sent me on day 2 only put that the order was in France.But today 4 at 7:00 in the morning I received another email this time from emails with the delivery confirmation and a PQ55MZ type tracking number ... Own by posts and that was good and at noon today I already had the sensorsat home.

It is as if at one point the request was to be DHL's responsibility to be the responsibility of mails.I don't know, weird things, or logistics things that escape us ...

Surely you receive the email email and you will get the sensors quickly.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
12/04/2017 3:41 p.m.

Thank you very much @pgarcía, waiting for the email mail .....

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/04/2017 4:11 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Well, I just arrived a text message to Mobile from DHL where he says they will get it tomorrow ..

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/04/2017 5:37 p.m.

My mother this is not who deciphers it, in each case it is different ...
But well, the main thing is that all the sensors end up arriving.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
12/04/2017 6:15 p.m.

I still without my sensors and expires in 1 hour: ((I will stretch it with Glimp 12 hours more ... but then based on capillaries ... and on top of that I am with insulin resistance that is when I control myself.

I asked them on November 20.Abbott sent me an email on day 1 saying they had left the warehouse;I put my office as direction and today I close on the bridge .... Arjjjj .... until Monday 11, if they arrive, nothing ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/05/2017 9:48 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia we ask you and I the same day and they are supposed to arrive today.Have you not sent you any DHL?

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/05/2017 9:58 a.m.

Dhl's have brought it directly to me.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/05/2017 10:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

erpla said:
@ruthbia we ask you and the same day and they are supposed to arrive today.Have you not sent you any DHL?

Nothing at all

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/05/2017 11:04 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I am the same, I asked for a sensor for the advertisement of the reader's case on the 20th and nothing at all, on the page he puts sent but nothing, lucky that I still had 2 more sensors.This week with the Macro Puente I am sure they do not arrive.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/05/2017 11:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I just called and nothing .... it only comes out that it has come out of warehouse.
They do not know whether by DHL or emails.
Today it does not matter, because any cast center does its planning with 48 hours seen.I don't have any mail or emails or DHL, so for next week.Between two holidays there are no options.

I have already complained that they could notify at the time of purchase of delivery problems to know what to stick to.Now I will be 7-10 days without sensors.

The delay in any online sales product does not matter, but we talk about a support material to a disease.

Very bad, really very badly ... the operator, that I was going to tell me .... in the end ... pity that there is no relatively affordable means.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/05/2017 11:15 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I return ... I order day 13 and I arrive today December 4 ... at this point I do not know if I will ask for more ... I make me buy people, they say that it does not hurt you, it is cheaper ... greetings.

dolores10ro's profile photo
dolores10ro
12/05/2017 10:25 p.m.

sigsauer said:
I am the same, I asked for a sensor for the advertisement of the reader's case on the 20th and nothing at all, on the page he puts sent but nothing, luckmore sensors.This week with the Macro Bridge I am sure they do not arrive .-

Well, the case nothing.I have claimed Abbott but they have not answered me.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
12/05/2017 11:07 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Good!

Well, as I commented last week, I finally received the sensors on Thursday, November 30.that is, almost 3 weeks after asking them !!(I ordered them on November 13)
I hope you are speeding up the orders, because it does not seem even normal ... and if not, to compensate us economically by the detery of the service (it is a utopia, of course it is)

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
12/06/2017 12:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

I received the sensors yesterday afternoon but without sending.
As I said I asked for the 22 and by phone.Expiration date 09/2018.
I have no hope to receive it

091975's profile photo
12/06/2017 11:01 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

I went this morning to the only pharmacy in my city that sells them.They have been waiting for them for a while, they remained to let me know when they arrive (they are supposed to have arrived yesterday).

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/07/2017 4:20 p.m.

I didn't know they sold it in pharmacies

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
12/07/2017 4:43 p.m.

I only found him in one, and I found out because they told me in my usual pharmacy.

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/07/2017 4:50 p.m.

amélie said:
I only found it in one, and I found out because they told me in my usual pharmacy.

Where are you from?

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
12/07/2017 5:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.