{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

The Abbott are earning by private clients we end up giving "acceptable" the inconveniences of other MCG systems other than freestyle, and we end up changing us.
Of course, this is going to give them a bit the same, because they have already insured the orders that the different health systems are going to do that luckily they are already beginning to finance the freestyle.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
12/01/2017 2:07 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

Why the SS does not finance the Dexcom?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/01/2017 9:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Novelty: I just arrived by a DHL Express France email.It is in English, and is a notice of sending a package with "medical material" from Arvato Service Healthcare France.
This indicates that Abbott is resorting to its warehouse in France to deliver pending orders.If it is true and finally our sensors come to us, it is good news.But on the other hand it means that its warehouse in Spain continues without stock, and that is bad matter.
As soon as the package comes I will warn here.Hopefully it is soon and this email that I have received is not an excuse to give us long again.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
12/02/2017 1:09 p.m.

@Pgarcia to me all sensor packages for 2 years have arrived from France if I remember correctly, the address of the sender has always left me with there.-

@"Regina" because the free freestyle knows him in each and every one of the health centers, outpatients and hospitals of Spain and the Dexcom can have the fingers of the hands in the hospitals and outpatients that they know him.- Whatthat I am surprised is that Medtronic that is involved until the hospitals is not giving more war with Guardian Connect.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/02/2017 1:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Sigsauer" I just checked it because you have made me doubt, but I was right and all the orders of sensors that I have made have always reached me through express emails, not DHL.And the shipping warning has always reached me since the email and Spanish sender, not like today in English.

I do not know, maybe it depends on where we live some of them from the warehouse of Spain and others from France because geographically the same is less distance.

In my case at least this time with this happy shipment everything is being different and denotes that Abbott effectively has problems.I just hope they return to normal as soon as possible.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
12/02/2017 2:01 p.m.

martam said:
problems with my orders, dated 13-11-2017 and date 11/22/2017
My orders do not arrive, and they do not know where they are, or when they will arrive, they believe that this week is possible.That is the only answer they give me, they don't know.Come on, they give me long
Mysteriously, for a warehouse failure, just the two days that I have made my orders, one on 13.11.2017 and 22.11.2017 Just those days there has been a problem in the warehouse,
You don't know when the sensors will arrive, orders 18 days before I needed.11/13/2017.
When I speak to the client on November 22, they indicate that there has been a problem with the warehouse, on November 11-12, and that it is already fixed and that the order will soon be released.They guarantee that the problem is already fixed and that there is no problem if I make more orders.
In anticipation that this first order is delayed, I request another on the 22nd 11th.2017.

On 23.11.2017 I receive an email indicating that the request on 11/13/2017.It has left the warehouse and that the date provided with November 27 (on 27.2017 I do not receive anything.) Upon seeing the state of the shipment indicates that on date on 01-22-2017 “Delivery problem to thesender".01-22-2017 18:16:00.Today it remains the same, that is, since last 22.112017 that Abbot receives the notification that there is a problem with my order, they do nothing and everything remains the same.

Yesterday, November 29, I call the customer service again and that is when they indicate, that also, look how chance, there has been an error in the Cop warehouse the order on the 22nd and they do not know when I will receive myTwo orders, who believe that this week, but do not know what is happening in the warehouse, the two orders of course are paid one for an amount of € 239 and another of € 120.

Of the order 11/2217.I have not even received the mail that it has been sent.

It is a shame to play with these things.We talk about a health problem.
If it is true, there have been problems those days (debatable) with the warehouse.Why don't they send my orders again, to get to me?Why are they still lost and do nothing effective to fix it?

Repealing the packages would be a solution.It is known that they will be attending to "other preferential clients" and the others that we hold.

They use that we need, we will have to pass the Medtronic Minimed system, at the time we can.(In principle Medtronic cannot take new patients for Siseme Mnimed until January, due to lack of stock)

Today, November 30, the lie has been less, they have no longer told me that it is fixed is semimana, they say they want to have it fixed for next week but that they cannot guarantee it to me.

It is an abuse of power since the "package" is mine, and is paid, it is not normal that we do not have any access to the information of "lost and paid packages", and that we cannot monitor those shipments.

If the package is lost somewhere, maybe it compensates me to go looking for it.

The strip they are doing is immense, today we have to make the change of the sensor, and on the 4th day I go on a trip with my daughter abroad, and I will have to go without the sensors, because of insensitivity with the patients,They should have the decency at least, not lie to us and tell us that they are without stock or that they will not serve us, to organize us, but no, they take the money, they charge the interests of that money (we talk about a lot of moneyof many patients).And the patient who endures.

Does anyone know any way that we can unite all of those who are leaving us hanging to claim and that somehow.What is clear is that it is not a warehouse problem?

I remain the same request on the 13th and still this date that is December 2 has not arrived, we would have to report them.

dolores10ro's profile photo
dolores10ro
12/02/2017 2:51 p.m.

Hello.I received an Abbott email indicating that in any purchase he made he would receive a protector for free.Well, nothing came to vary.The expiration of the sensors is from September 30, 2018.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
12/02/2017 6:41 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

@"Diegomiquel" But have the sensors come to you?What day did you order?If you did from the 13th, you must be one of the few who have already received it ...

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
12/02/2017 7:14 p.m.

pgarcía said:
@"diegomiquel" have the sensors come to you?What day did you order?If you did from the 13th, you must be one of the few who have already received it ...

Hello the sensors I asked for them on November 27 at half past nine in the morning and they arrived on Friday, December 1 in the morning also a greeting

diegomiquel
12/02/2017 7:19 p.m.

pgarcía said:
@"diegomiquel" have the sensors come to you?What day did you order?If you did from the 13th, you must be one of the few who have already received it ...

Hello.I asked for the sensors on November 27 and received them on Friday, December 1.

diegomiquel
12/02/2017 7:20 p.m.

pgarcía said:
@"diegomiquel" have the sensors come to you?What day did you order?If you did from the 13th, you must be one of the few who have already received it ... & lt;/
I asked for the sensors on November 27 and they arrived on Friday, December 1

diegomiquel
12/02/2017 7:26 p.m.

Good afternoon everyone.I am ABBOTT Freestyle user for 1 year, and I am having serious problems of delay in the reception of the sensors since October.From what I am reading, I am not the first, nor the twenty ... my terrible doubt is that Abbott's problems go beyond the logistics, especially in the case of a health product: is this crisis the prelude to a cessation of a cessation of a cessation ofthis service?Will the company be forcing the situation to try to enter social security?Would anyone have news in this regard?
In any case, these deficiencies seem denounceable for their direct affectation to our same quality of life.

MLBA's profile photo
MLBA
12/02/2017 8 p.m.

@"PGARCÍA" TB I got the same email in English and France.DHL

091975's profile photo
12/02/2017 9:51 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

The sensors have always received from France, in fact I asked if there was a warehouse in Madrid and they told me no, which is in France.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/03/2017 4:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
sensors have always been received from France, in fact I asked if there was a warehouse in Madrid and they told me no, which is in France.

Ah, it may be that the sensors come from France.What happens is that Madrid fit me, because I read that Abbott had outsourced his logistics with DHL Express 4 years ago, and deliveries were made from a mega-almacén in Alcalá de Henares:
Link

By the way, @diegomiquel has sent me a message (it is not the posts in the forum) to tell me that his request for sensors did so on November 27 (Monday) and they arrived on December 1 (Friday).It is hopeful news.Let's see if they get to others.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
12/03/2017 10:45 p.m.

A mail has come to me by saying that they arrive tomorrow, I cross my fingers.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/04/2017 1:11 a.m.

@"Nigiri" how have you taken the 2-3 days without a sensor ..?It is clear that once you get used to it, it generates some anxiety to be without it, we have become a little yonkys of the flash systems and continuous measurement ...: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/04/2017 9:37 a.m.

Good morning, I already have the sensors here, both the 4 of the order and the one that had to send me replacement.

@"SIGSAUER" Well, I have my fingers like Hahahahas to have become accustomed to knowing how I am at every minute of the day I have turned a little crazy with the control so I have made an average of 10 - 12 analysis a day :))
The truth is that often vigor, I don't know how we have been so many years and how unfair people who do not yet access it.
I to the Magi, this year I ask you, the financing of free freestyle for all diabetics of all communities, and if it is not complete, at least a part, especially for people who economically cannot afford it.

Greetings and happy week to all.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/04/2017 10:56 a.m.

I am very happy that you already have your sensors !!I hope they get to the rest between today and tomorrow, for me it is like when you forget your mobile at home :))

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/04/2017 11 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

@"Nigiri" I'm glad they have reached you.Let's see if the batteries are put again and begin to arrive at the time they publish, 5-7 working days.-

By the way, on Sunday I put on a sensor on the internal part of the arm that had never put it to me to rotate, about the biceps more or less and for the moment it goes perfect and much more discreet, in case it serves as a reference.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/04/2017 12:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.