{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

That said, if they are beginning to supply hospitals and health centers that have begun to finance it in Spain, Portugal, Germany and different countries that translate into thousands and thousands of sensors to which they will give preference for the benefiteconomic,;It is clear that right now the individuals come out "less" profitable.Or the batteries are put and more people hire for the manufacture or evil that weigh this will be the tonic from now on.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/30/2017 12:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Has anyone arrived at any request for sensors from the 13th of this month?I fear that they are not really serving any request and I am beginning to lose hope ...: ((((

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
11/30/2017 1:04 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

Problems with my orders, dated 01-13-2017 and date 11/22/2017
My orders do not arrive, and they do not know where they are, or when they will arrive, they believe that this week is possible.That is the only answer they give me, they don't know.Come on, they give me long
Mysteriously, for a warehouse failure, just the two days that I have made my orders, one on 13.11.2017 and 22.11.2017 Just those days there has been a problem in the warehouse,
You don't know when the sensors will arrive, orders 18 days before I needed.11/13/2017.
When I speak to the client on November 22, they indicate that there has been a problem with the warehouse, on November 11-12, and that it is already fixed and that the order will soon be released.They guarantee that the problem is already fixed and that there is no problem if I make more orders.
In anticipation that this first order is delayed, I request another on the 22nd 11th.2017.

On 23.11.2017 I receive an email indicating that the request on 11/13/2017.It has left the warehouse and that the date provided with November 27 (on 27.2017 I do not receive anything.) Upon seeing the state of the shipment indicates that on date on 01-22-2017 “Delivery problem to thesender".01-22-2017 18:16:00.Today it remains the same, that is, since last 22.112017 that Abbot receives the notification that there is a problem with my order, they do nothing and everything remains the same.

Yesterday, November 29, I call the customer service again and that is when they indicate, that also, look how chance, there has been an error in the Cop warehouse the order on the 22nd and they do not know when I will receive myTwo orders, who believe that this week, but do not know what is happening in the warehouse, the two orders of course are paid one for an amount of € 239 and another of € 120.

Of the order 11/2217.I have not even received the mail that it has been sent.

It is a shame to play with these things.We talk about a health problem.
If it is true, there have been problems those days (debatable) with the warehouse.Why don't they send my orders again, to get to me?Why are they still lost and do nothing effective to fix it?

Repealing the packages would be a solution.It is known that they will be attending to "other preferential clients" and the others that we hold.

They use that we need, we will have to pass the Medtronic Minimed system, at the time we can.(In principle Medtronic cannot take new patients for Siseme Mnimed until January, due to lack of stock)

Today, November 30, the lie has been less, they have no longer told me that it is fixed is semimana, they say they want to have it fixed for next week but that they cannot guarantee it to me.

It is an abuse of power since the "package" is mine, and is paid, it is not normal that we do not have any access to the information of "lost and paid packages", and that we cannot monitor those shipments.

If the package is lost somewhere, maybe it compensates me to go looking for it.

The strip they are doing is immense, today we have to make the change of the sensor, and on the 4th day I go on a trip with my daughter abroad, and I will have to go without the sensors, because of insensitivity with the patients,They should have the decency at least, not lie to us and tell us that they are without stock or that they will not serve us, to organize us, but no, they take the money, they charge the interests of that money (we talk about a lot of moneyof many patients).And the patient who endures.

Does anyone know any way that we can unite all of those who are leaving us hanging to claim and that somehow.What is clear is that it is not a warehouse problem?

MartaM's profile photo
MartaM
11/30/2017 1:22 p.m.

I don't know anything about my order ... I did it on November 20 .... The one I have expired on December 5 ... Arjjj .... I see myself with the fingers again

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/30/2017 2:24 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Martam", with my request on 11/13/2017 exactly the same thing as with yours: when you enter the state of the shipment it indicates that on date on 01-22-2017 “Delivery problem to the sender”.01-22-2017 18:16:00.It coincides until the message, the day and time.They must have massively put that state to all "lost" shipments.

I can't think of what to deal with this.Just air it, give back to these scammers, try to get the colors and see if they move.But we still need the sensors.My son debuted 6 months ago with DT1 and I no longer know how to live or treat his diabetes with confidence and security without having the sensor on.

In case it helps you and you can do the same, @"Martam", today I went to tell this problem to those responsible for the Diabetes Unit of my health area, with such good luck that just today they had there to visit the commercial of the commercial of the commercialAbbott and asked him to give them a demonstration sensor, and they gave it to me.Well, at least I have for 2 more weeks and I have some relief.But I fear that in 2 weeks I will be of my nerves again if the sensors have not yet arrived.

By the way, the Abbott's commercial was asked if he found that there were supply problems and told them that there had been, but that they were already resolved.I wish he told the truth.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
11/30/2017 2:29 p.m.

pgarcía said:
@"martam", with my request on 11/13/2017 exactly the same thing as with yours: when you enter to see the state of the shipment it indicates that with dateon 22-1-2017 “Delivery problem to the sender”.01-22-2017 18:16:00.It coincides until the message, the day and time.They must have massively put that state to all "lost" shipments.

I can't think of what to deal with this.Just air it, give back to these scammers, try to get the colors and see if they move.But we still need the sensors.My son debuted 6 months ago with DT1 and I no longer know how to live or treat his diabetes with confidence and security without having the sensor on.

In case it helps you and you can do the same, @"Martam", today I went to tell this problem to those responsible for the Diabetes Unit of my health area, with such good luck that just today they had there to visit the commercial of the commercial of the commercialAbbott and asked him to give them a demonstration sensor, and they gave it to me.Well, at least I have for 2 more weeks and I have some relief.But I fear that in 2 weeks I will be of my nerves again if the sensors have not yet arrived.

By the way, the Abbott's commercial was asked if he found that there were supply problems and told them that there had been, but that they were already resolved.I wish I told the truth.

PGARCÍA
14:29 [Share] [Related topics] [denounce message]
I bought a couple of sensors from a Cadiz's mother, who had plentytoday.And on Tuesday we go outside and Spain a few days, at least I don't have to be clicking on tourist guide in tourist guide !!!!

Hopefully it will be fixed soon, anyway I start in Medtronic to take new patients for the minimed 640 system, I will stop using the free ones and I will pass me to Medtronic, they are more expensive, but they can extend more than the six days thanThey say they last, so the same price is more or less
All the best

MartaM's profile photo
MartaM
11/30/2017 3:14 p.m.

This just sent me, @"sigsauer" what you said on the one hand and on the other the transport.

Estimated customer (a),
First, we would like to apologize for the delay that your order has.We have experienced a delay in the delivery of the product due to logistics problems with our transport services, affecting all orders made since mid -November.

We will forward them again through DHL Express as of today (November 30).The first orders will be delivered as of December 5.

In addition, in recent months, we have received an exceptional demand for free freestyle sensors.This high demand has caused the reduction of stocks in some countries, including Spain.Customers who make their purchase in December could still experience a delay of up to four additional days.

We are working hard to normalize the situation, waiting for it to be resolved in the coming weeks.We continue to increase our production capacity for free freestyle and working to improve our delivery service.

We apologize again for the discomfort caused.

Sincerely,
Your free freestyle team

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/30/2017 6:15 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I made an order on 23 and I still don't know anything.As I read about the problems I asked although I had 2 and it has not reached me.I think that from now on I will ask for time.When starting to finance them in some places, Social Security will surely be with problems.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/30/2017 6:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

@"Nigiri" gives me laughter because I casually asked for 1 sensor on the 20th because I received an email that with any request gave a case for the freestyle reader, obviously I don't know anything about that sensor and has given me to think after readsAll Abbott's responses that casually all supplies problems have been more or less since those dates;Imagine that 15,000 people to put a random figure, have made an order as I made to receive the reader's case + the usual orders = total collapse !!!!

@"Martam" Minimed is an insulin bomb, I understand that you mean the Guardian Connect of Medtronic who is a continuous meter with alarms and time application only for iPhones and iPods ..?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/30/2017 10:10 p.m.

I have only been in the world of diabetes for 6 months but I try to absorb all possible information.In my despair and anger for not receiving freestyle sensors, I have been documented as much as possible about Guardian Connect.I really like the possibility of programming alarms, but the device itself I see it to put and remove and a little uncomfortable when going in the abdomen.That without talking about the cost, because on the Metronic website I have not managed to see the price but I imagine that it will be more expensive than the freestyle.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
11/30/2017 10:43 p.m.

Reading I have entered the ABBOTT page and in my request on the 20th it puts "collected";So I've looked at old orders and puts "sent."I guess "collected" means that they have taken note.... And nothing more.
Then I call to see what they tell me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/01/2017 7:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Yesterday I received the same email from @"nigiri" and I made the order on the 22nd. What a fabric with port!

091975's profile photo
12/01/2017 7:56 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

@"Pgarcía" Guardian Connect prices
ZEN
Duration: 12 months
Sensors boxes: 12 boxes (5 units per box)
Monthly: € 180
Period of one month of trial without permanence
2 extra spare sensors
Additional sensor box (only during the months of the promotion): € 150

Flex
Duration: 12 months
Sensors boxes: 6 boxes (5 units per box)
Monthly: € 105
2 extra spare sensors

Focus
Duration: 6 months
Sensors boxes: 6 boxes (5 units per box)
Monthly: € 210
2 extra spare sensors

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/01/2017 9:29 a.m.

@"Sigsauer" Thank you very much for the information.It seems that the one who goes on account for continuous use is Zen.And in the end they are € 60 more a month than the freestyle.
A couple of doubts about Zen in case you are aware (but I will try to inform myself on the web):
- Do you send you the 12 annual boxes with a blow, or are they sending you one by one every month, automatically without having to repeat order, and they are doing the position in the bank month to month?
- And if the year is approx, 52 weeks, and I think I have read that each sensor lasts a week, why does a total of 12x5 = 60 sensors come out?Even counting the 2nds there are 6 ... I am afraid to have understood it badly ...

Thank you very much again.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
12/01/2017 9:46 a.m.

Sorry I wanted to put Abbott

091975's profile photo
12/01/2017 10:09 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

@Pgarcia I do not know it but I understand that it will be 1 monthly box and the position to your account of € 180 also more than anything for the issue of expiration, I do not think they send you 12 boxes for the whole year;And what over sensors because I understand that it will be because as in all systems, there will be some that can be defective or you can insert it badly, but better than supern that they are not missing .. ??

On the Medtronic page if you give your data they get in touch with you, I did notto give the glycemia, but the system itself and for the moment if you have iPhone or iPod seems quite good.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/01/2017 10:12 a.m.

@"SIGSAUER" Yes, it's true, I remember reading about the calibration every 12h, which is another added fattening ...
Anyway, it is good to know that Zen is there, and that we will always have an alternative if Abbott does not improve your service or abandons investment in improvements for your freestyle.
By the way I have also been trying to inform myself about the gluconightwatch, that software you install on the mobile and then holding it to a kind of bracelet in the arm acts as a transmitter and manages to send alarms from the freestyle.The idea and objective seem very good, but of course not coming with the Abbott seal but from another different company, I do not know if we can totally trust that the system is safe and 100% compatible with freestyle.
Thank you very much again.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
12/01/2017 10:26 a.m.

Well, nothing, my sensor is exhausted in an hour so I return to the punctures and not know the trend that is what worries me the most because I had already become accustomed to advancing to any setback.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/01/2017 10:49 a.m.

If there is someone in Madrid who has sensors and could sell me one, I would appreciate it infinitely, I am desperate !!!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/01/2017 12:17 p.m.

I have called you this morning again and they have told me that my shipment came out on the 29th, which I should arrive next week, the truth is that I do not believe it, it gives me the feeling that they deceive me.I have asked you for the mail locator and have given it to me but it doesn't work.The girl told me that it would arrive before the bridge, that if it would not take much more ... I made the order on November 20, the truth is that it is an inconvenience to return to the punctures.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/01/2017 1:11 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.