{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Fran2509 said:
good partners, do you know if there is any company specialized in the sale of food products for diabetics?
Pascual in itself Diabalance product but they are cookies, pasta, bread ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/23/2017 7:56 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, I just had an order because I see that the one who has to send me to replace the one that stayed in the applicator does not arrive.I have requested the 4 pack with free shipping costs, I hope I do not lead me with the expiration date.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/23/2017 3:22 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

pains10ro said:
Well, I remain the same, they have passed to the mother that the 7 days of shipping, I still wait ... to see if Christmas arrives and I will continue waiting ...I worked, I can't be ... where the claim is put?And what is it for ???

Claim as such ... not that it can be put ... I got into the free page, and you have a section saying something like "send consultation or doubts" .. so I put my disagreement ... what I calledand the teleopeora had not given me any type of solution ... which is not fair, even more sanctioning the price so high that is paid ... but that as obviously they had the saucepan for the handle ... because users felt unprotected.And of course not to mention some type of discount to breach the deadlines that indicate you ... when you make the purchase ....
The next day they answered that they had logistics problems.and lamented the delay
:-?
And today I have received mail, that my order left yesterday afternoon of the warehouse, although I don't know where ... of Spain ... or, Germany ..... Expected date of arrival on 28 Tuesday ...See if hopefully arrive for Monday, which is when I go on a trip .....
Have you already sent you the mail?

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/23/2017 7:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

091975 said:
I have asked for 2 sensors because I am interested in the case but I agree with you @"sigsauer".In addition the commercial is limited to saying according to stock.I hope to receive them for December that is a month of more control

I am also with you ... You don't have a lot of hopes in the glucometers case ... I have sent me once again, especially in summer, that they were going to give me some patches to protect the sensor ...I asked for some sensors, and nothing else arrived.

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/23/2017 7:22 p.m.

Freestyle Libre

rake said:
pains10ro said:
Well nothing, I remain the same, they have passed to the mother that pario the 7 days of shipping, I still wait ..To see if Christmas arrives and I will keep waiting ... more pissed off ... where is the claim put?And what is it for ???

Claim as such ... not that it can be put ... I got into the free page, and you have a section saying something like "send consultation or doubts" .. so I put my disagreement ... what I calledand the teleopeora had not given me any type of solution ... which is not fair, even more sanctioning the price so high that is paid ... but that as obviously they had the saucepan for the handle ... because users felt unprotected.And of course not to mention some type of discount to breach the deadlines that indicate you ... when you make the purchase ....
The next day they answered that they had logistics problems.and lamented the delay
:-?
And today I have received mail, that my order left yesterday afternoon of the warehouse, although I don't know where ... of Spain ... or, Germany ..... Expected date of arrival on 28 Tuesday ...See if hopefully arrive for Monday, which is when I go on a trip .....
Have you already sent you the mail?

I still do not receive email or anything, last night I call another time they told me what Tall you see Monday left the warehouse. I don't know what to think, if they start like that it looks bad, and all this because there is no competition, anyway, anyway... I will wait. I will put it as you did to see how such, greetings.

dolores10ro's profile photo
dolores10ro
11/24/2017 7:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I asked for 6 on Monday and I still don't know anything.I have 11 days left with the sensor I carry, I hope they arrive on time.
I am a slave of control :)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/24/2017 10:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I still @"ruthbia", just think that I have to be with pecks on my fingers and I get bad to think about it ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/26/2017 10:20 p.m.

Portugal and other European and world countries end the free, here various communities begin to pay for children under 18, I fear that if before the waiting time in receiving the sensors it was 4 or 5 days now we will have to doorders well in advance so as not to stay hanging .-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/27/2017 10:05 a.m.

Yes, I advise you that from now on, you make orders thinking that you will receive it 15 days later.You have to do it much more in advance.Another issue will be the expiration dates ...
As I told you, I asked for exactly 2 weeks ago, and in principle according to the website, it will arrive tomorrow ..

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/27/2017 11:07 a.m.

Freestyle Libre

I just called to claim the replacement sensor and they tell me that they are having delays due to logistic warehouse problems during the week before the claim, they tell me apart that the order I have made on the 23rd that does not take delay, we will see to see...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/27/2017 1:34 p.m.

Well, the mail just arrived that the request on the 23rd has left the warehouse so if it works as always, I suppose that tomorrow or last it will arrive.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/27/2017 11:33 p.m.

Hello, I also arrived at me yesterday from the warehouse departure and I asked for it on 22. It always comes to me in 4-5 days.

091975's profile photo
11/28/2017 7:16 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

Jo, how lucky, I asked him on the 20th, yesterday I called them to see what was happening and nothing, that they have delays, nor has I arrived email or anything ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
11/28/2017 11:21 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

I have pending a replacement from the 13th, I have called you 3 times and their only response is a transport problem.It would be appreciated and a lot, a little sincerity and admitted that they have a stock break.If it were a transport problem, the postage number would know to locate the shipments.For the laboratory it will be a small delay in deliveries, for us not having our sensors is to live blind.

Raquel GC's profile photo
Raquel GC
11/28/2017 5:41 p.m.

rake said:
yes, I advise you that from now on, you make orders thinking you will receive it 15 days later.You have to do it much more in advance.Another issue will be the expiration dates ...
As I told you, I asked for exactly 2 weeks ago, and in principle according to the website, it will arrive tomorrow ..

Has the order finally received you today?I made an order of 4 sensors on the 13th, that is, 15 days ago, and it has not yet arrived.I have already contacted customer service six times both by phone and email.At first they told me that they had logistics problems, but last Thursday 23 they told me that I was already solved, that my order had already left the warehouse, and they gave me a number of shipping locator in emails, which has turned out to be falseor incorrect because that locator on the postal website says it is "unknown."In the detail of the order on the Abbott website puts "estimated delivery date" on 11/27/2017 but that was yesterday and the package still does not come ...
It is a total impotence.In customer service they have a total disruption, they have a slogan of not telling the truth and I no longer know how to claim or pressure to receive the sensors.They have the pan for the handle, they have no competition and do not care to abuse the client or end their nerves and their patience.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
11/28/2017 6:08 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

Nothing has come to me, nor the sensor that I claimed on the 17th by defective nor the request of four that I made on the 23rd.Teleoperators are busy.What a shame...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/30/2017 11:04 a.m.

I made the order on the 20th and yesterday afternoon the status of my order went from "collected" to "sent" but I have no follow -up number.From Abbot yes, an email has arrived saying that they have left the warehouse, but nothing ... I hope they get to me soon that I run out on Sunday ....

erpla's profile photo
erpla
11/30/2017 11:15 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

To me tomorrow :(

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/30/2017 11:29 a.m.

Well, it seems to me that we are going to spend a few days the twentieth century ..... xD

erpla's profile photo
erpla
11/30/2017 12:02 p.m.

What can be done, if you pay with PayPal, is to open a dispute because the order does not send it to you and PayPal takes care of everything.I have opened disputes on other online purchase pages and PayPal returned my money.With this payment system you have insurance of up to € 1000.To try ....

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
11/30/2017 12:47 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.