{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Hello, I also want to buy it but I'm scared because I can't contact anyone and I'm afraid to lose money or be a scam, I'm a little misplaced

Urgal's profile photo
Urgal
11/15/2017 11:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Urgal" you have to enter the Abbott Freestyle Free website and you buy it, if you have any questions you can contact them via mail or by telephone, on the web you have all the info.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/15/2017 11:50 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Well, the never seen, I have gone to put on a new sensor and it has come to nail but it has not hit !!!It has been inside the applicator.I have called and they have told me that they send me a new one, thankfully they have not hit me.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/17/2017 1:45 p.m.

nigiri said:
well, never seen, I have gone to put on a new sensor and it has come to nail but it has not stuck !!!It has been inside the applicator.I have called and told me that they send me a new one, thankfully they have not put me hit.

This summer also happened to me, they asked me to send both sensor and applicator.

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
11/17/2017 2:37 p.m.

nigiri said:
well, never seen, I have gone to put on a new sensor and it has come to nail but it has not stuck !!!It has been inside the applicator.I have called and told me that they send me a new one, thankfully they have not put me hit.

My sister happened with the first one that got and changed it without problems.It is seen that there is someone who comes badly and does not release the sensor.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/17/2017 3:12 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

The last meters a disaster.
One did not stick well and another worked for a day
125 euros well inverted

jkrahe's profile photo
jkrahe
11/17/2017 5:14 p.m.

nigiri said:
I have arrived this morning the sensors and effectively @"sigsauer" no ABBOTT warning email, thankfully because just tomorrow I have a change

Finally how long did it take to arrive?

I am a little mosqueada, because I asked them on Monday and we are on Friday and I have not received ABBOTT mail or emails .... As I read, about that they had a little delay ... I'm going to leave a few days, but theTuesday as I don't know anything, I call.

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/17/2017 10:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

@Rake ​​I think it took a week or so

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/17/2017 11:12 p.m.

jkrahe said:
the last meters a disaster.
One did not stick well and another worked for a day
125 euros well inverted

The one who does not stick is claimed !!They will send it to you again !!

saracg's profile photo
saracg
11/20/2017 10:31 a.m.

I am angry, I buy a sensor last very early and not now left the warehouse, it is the first time that happens to me ...

dolores10ro's profile photo
dolores10ro
11/20/2017 6:21 p.m.

pains10ro said:
I am angry, I buy a very early Monday sensor and not now left the store, it is the first time that happens to me ...

Exactly the same!
I asked for sensors last Monday ... and not an email from them or emails ... so I have called this morning, and the girl has told me, who had not yet left the warehouse, because of logistics problems ... that they do not knowWhen they leave ... and I still bother me more, because next Monday I go on a trip ... and I would like to take one place!:(
The Teleoperadora, she told me that she was right but has not given me any solution ... I will try to put a claim !!!!because they have the pan for the handle ... and they are not able to take measures to avoid it or compensate you in some way ....!

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/20/2017 6:56 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

rake said:
pain said:

Exactly the same!
I asked for sensors last Monday ... and not an email from them or emails ... so I have called this morning, and the girl has told me, who had not yet left the warehouse, because of logistics problems ... that they do not knowWhen they leave ... and I still bother me more, because next Monday I go on a trip ... and I would like to take one place!:(
The Teleoperadora, she told me that she was right but has not given me any solution ... I will try to put a claim !!!!because they have the pan for the handle ... and they are not able to take measures to avoid it or compensate you in some way ....!

Lately you have to ask for the sensors with much more forecast than usual.The same thing happened to me in the last order: it took me a week and a half to get home and I spent a whole week without even receiving the mail that I had left the warehouse and with a "on hold" state on the fileof my client with the order number.In a day I received ABott emails, Correos and I was in my house.It is clear that they are overwhelmed and do not have enough sensors to supply as much slack as before all the orders they receive

JPR's profile photo
JPR
11/21/2017 7:31 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

So that the sensor does not stay in the applicator I hollow the applicator before put together with the sensor, the one to the sensor and I will carefully hollow it so that the dock that throws it does not jump and I already put it on.The applicator goes to the first without problems..... The same thing happened to many in my first sensor... then again.

The last order I got well, yesterday I did another and today I will activate my last sensor... I hope they arrive before the 14 days I have left.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/21/2017 7:45 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Since they are supplying sensors to different public health services, Valencia, Euskadi, Andalucia etc .. and different countries that have already approved or are in the process of approval (GB, Japan, Germany) are taking longer;I believe that they will give priority to these sales since they suppose thousands and thousands of sensors and millions and millions of € uros of benefit and those who are going to pay the duck are the individuals that we continue to buy 2.3, 4 sensors and paywithout counting on the loss of service quality and sensors and if not at the same time.-

Yesterday I asked for 1 sensor for the mail that were sent to me that they give you a silicone case to the reader, I bet what is not the case for lack of stocks ..: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/21/2017 8:42 a.m.

sigsauer said:
since they are supplyJapan, Germany) are taking longer;I believe that they will give priority to these sales since they suppose thousands and thousands of sensors and millions and millions of € uros of benefit and those who are going to pay the duck are the individuals that we continue to buy 2.3, 4 sensors and paywithout counting on the loss of service quality and sensors and if not at the same time.-

Yesterday I asked for 1 sensor for the mail that they sent me that they give you a crapty silicone case for the reader, I bet what is not the case for lack of stocks ..: D

By Andalusia, it will not be finance here.

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
11/21/2017 9:10 a.m.

@"Fco_javier_8888" In Valencia and Euskadi they finance them children under 18 and in Andalucia I think they were studying it, then when they make numbers and if that, to everyone who knows how to use it and need it.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/21/2017 9:26 a.m.

Good colleagues, do you know if there is a company specialized in the sale of food products for diabetics?

fran2509's profile photo
fran2509
11/21/2017 11:13 a.m.

Fran2509 said:
good partners, do you know if there is any company specialized in the sale of food products for diabetics?

What food do you mean?Glucose gels type to trace hypos, for example?

JPR's profile photo
JPR
11/21/2017 11:47 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Well, nothing, I'm still the same, have passed to the mother that pario the 7 days of shipping, I'm still waiting ... to see if Christmas comes and I will continue waiting ... more pissed off I can't be ... where you getThe claim?And what is it for ???

dolores10ro's profile photo
dolores10ro
11/22/2017 9:37 p.m.

Today I asked for 2 sensors because I am interested in the case but I agree with you @"sigsauer".In addition the commercial is limited to saying according to stock.I hope to receive them for December which is a month of more control

091975's profile photo
11/22/2017 10:13 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.