{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

I also have that problem and they have told me that the warehouse in France has happened and that they will have more at the end of the week, what happens is that on Sunday I go to NY a week and I do not know if I will receive it on time and PFFF meI see doing a thousand controls on the trip !!

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/06/2017 3:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, someone knows what is called the app that sends the sensor data to other mobiles?, is the one that is usually used with the children, thanks

saracg's profile photo
saracg
11/07/2017 1:38 p.m.

@"Saracg" I don't know which one is.Abbott's (LibreLink) only lets you read with a sensor and when starting it.But you can share the data with whoever you want.If you mean that.
This time I spend more than the hour and I can't use the mobile, except with the Glimp app.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/08/2017 7:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Saracg" LibreLinkup

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/08/2017 9:37 a.m.

sigsauer said:
@"Saracg" LibreLinkup

Thank you, but and for what?

saracg's profile photo
saracg
11/08/2017 10:29 a.m.

I think there is still no Apple application.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/08/2017 12:34 p.m.

sigsauer said:
I think there is still no Apple application .-

I hook me !!:( I can't find it

saracg's profile photo
saracg
11/08/2017 1:23 p.m.

The sensors in the end came to me worse today when I have changed it I have realized that the needles have changed and now they are more rigid and d metal?Or is mine defective?I have put it because I run to work and I don't want to waste sensors and it hasn't hurt.But it gives me something when I get it, I don't hurt me with that needle.Has it happened to you?It is one of the new sensors that the expiration date is already the year that comes.

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/11/2017 10:08 a.m.

Good!

I wanted to ask you, if they continue to send you promotional codes to avoid shipping costs etc ..?Joe, I have not received anything!

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/11/2017 12:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

ruthbia said:
@"Saracg" I don't know what it is.Abbott's (LibreLink) only lets you read with a sensor and when starting it.But you can share the data with whoever you want.If you mean that.
This time I spend more than the hour and I can't use the mobile, except with the Glimp app.

And another thing, forgive my ignorance.;If I download the app, I can alter the measurements, sometimes doing them with the ABBOTT apparatus and others with the app ???
I do not become clear ... because when downloading the data of the Abbott glucometer, it did not collect the data collected by the app .... ???What did you whistle, right?

:-/:-/

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/11/2017 1:04 p.m.

Freestyle Libre

They have not arrived for a long time but the only time I have asked with the code they have reached the point of expiring and the free sensor codes were a scam

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/11/2017 4:45 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Saracg said:
sigsauer said:
@"saracg" freeLinkup

sigsauer said:

Hello.The other day I call customer service and they told me that for iOS is not available because the system does not have the X function, I do not remember what it is called.It is an Apple problem.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
11/12/2017 11:37 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

By the way, you, when you have the sensor on ... what tests a day, with blood do you do?
In my case, if I check on several occasions that the sensor nails it, only 1 time a day, and if I have a high figure, I already confirm it with blood.

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/12/2017 9:09 p.m.

Freestyle Libre

I only take the first days until I see that you nail the values.Then only if it gives me any hiccups or I suspect that I do not give my values ​​well.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/13/2017 8:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Yesssica_a said:
I only take the first days until I see that you nail the values.Then only if it gives me any hiccups or I suspect that I do not give my values ​​well.

The same thing I do :)

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/13/2017 10:23 a.m.

Freestyle Libre

rake said:
ruthbia said:
@"Saracg" I don't know what it is.Abbott's (LibreLink) only lets you read with a sensor and when starting it.But you can share the data with whoever you want.If you mean that.

And another thing, forgive my ignorance.;If I download the app, I can alter the measurements, sometimes doing them with the ABBOTT apparatus and others with the app ???
I do not become clear ... because when downloading the data of the Abbott glucometer, it did not collect the data collected by the app .... ???What did you whistle, right?

:-/:-/

Of course, in fact you have to interspeify the tests, if you are more than 8 hours without measuring with the mobileAn hour when you put the sensor to activate it on the devices you want, (the mobile and the device) in fact the mobile graph is more complete than that of the device.

saracg's profile photo
saracg
11/13/2017 10:33 a.m.

diegomiquel said:
Saracg said:
sigsauer said:
sigsauer said:
@"Saracg" LibreLinkup

sigsauer said:

Hello.The other day I call customer service and they told me that for iOS is not available because the system does not have the X function, I do not remember what it is called.It is an Apple problem.

Well, let's hope something soon

saracg's profile photo
saracg
11/13/2017 10:34 a.m.

In principle Apple will release the NFC chip in iOS 11 but I think they will only make the free application for iPhone 7, 8 and X

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/13/2017 10:41 a.m.

sigsauer said:
in principle Apple will release the NFC chip in iOS 11 but I think they are only going to make the free application for the iPhone 7, 8 and x

The NFC chip is released and accessible to developers since September but something will happen in compatibility issue when there is still no iPhone app.I fear that in the end an intermediate device will be necessary that is able to send the sensor data to the mobile ... we will see ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
11/13/2017 11:47 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

@"Rake" if you use the app and the glucometer nothing happens because they are the same data and overlap in Libreview.

LibreView is a website that collects all the app on the app by registering with the same mail you use for the APP. LibreLink and you can also connect the ABBOTT glucometers to the computer and download all the data you have.This website fuses and flaps all capillary and freestyle data.
The most comfortable thing is through the app and move from the computer.

It takes you the same reports as the freestyle software they provide via web with the glucometer but you see it on the mobile:
Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/14/2017 8:18 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.