{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

I have done my requests.They give them to me at work.
Tomorrow I will call me a sensor.Let's see what they tell me

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/02/2017 12:55 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, well ... these of Abbott are thought to be dumb.

It turns out that Abbott's policy "unwritten"You use them in a row, one after others.

These gentlemen do not realize that the user "has no obligation" to consume their products within the deadlines they estimate, basically because the user "does not choose" when he buysThe expiration date.
Very attentive the teleoperator, the poor man has had to go looking for the answer because he says that we have 14 days for returns, that is correct but only if the product is damaged or defective ... that it is not my case.
I have reviewed the invoice and the web ... and of course there is nothing.My contractual relationship with them is the invoice that does not put anything about this policy.

If they were marketed in pharmacies, I would choose the date based on my consumption, as I do with milk, yogurts, eggs .... All perishable products ... but it is not."Someone from Abbott," he decides that I wear a sensor every 14 days ... why.

Well .... they reimburse my money, but I don't know if it is worth asking for more than 4 ... because there is also no comments when you make the order to indicate that you do not guarantee the continued use of the sensors.

Sorry for the sermon .... I am that I get on the walls.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/03/2017 2:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Follow so with that preponderance making friends !!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/03/2017 2:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Let's see if they get a good competition soon.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/03/2017 4:24 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Ruthbia" who attended you has teased you and what he told you was an improvisation of the moment to get out of the way.I received a request from 4 last Saturday and they came with expiration date on 31-7-2018 10 months!
It was for you to have stayed with the name of who attended you and write a claim telling what he told you, at least they do not tease you.Those things or are written in the general conditions or are worthless.Anyway, for what you tell, I understand that you send them the sensor already expired, you have to send it a little before it expires.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
10/03/2017 8:46 p.m.

@"Runing50" I take note because I am writing a claim.The Teleoperator sent me an email with his name and surname to print the shipping label.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/04/2017 7:27 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I personally believe that they do not carry any control of the expiration date in the shipments, you ask for 4 sensors and send you those who fall into the lot without any check, expiration for 2 months, for 6 or for 1 year.I now have 2 sensors that expire me on the 31st of this month, putting them in a row the last one I will activate on the 29th that theoretically should work but as @"ruthbia" says if I stop putting it a couple of days for any matter, it expires me!!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/04/2017 8:42 a.m.

Are you taking to send the last orders?I asked for three sensors last week and have not yet given me the warning that they have left the warehouse so I will not have a new sensor to change ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/31/2017 10:09 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@nigiri correct, I asked on Sunday and the same, namely on Monday I already update the order to send and for now nothing.- Other times for Monday they already send it to me, they will be sending the sensors to the health service of Japan.- I calculated badly and I have been without him, making me at the 8 daily hair glycemia but nothing happens, I have been like this.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/31/2017 11:02 a.m.

At Japan's health service?@"SIGSAUER"

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/31/2017 11:06 a.m.

They said that they had approved it to finance it in Japan for free, they don't give more of themselves.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/31/2017 11:07 a.m.

I just called and they have told me that if I want me to claim the order but that it will not help me:/

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/31/2017 4:06 p.m.

nigiri said:
Are they taking to send the last orders?I asked for three sensors last week and have not yet given me the warning that they have left the warehouse so I will not have a new sensor to change ...

Hello.Well now that I read you is true.I asked for the sensors on this month and have not yet sent me the mail with the link to see where the shipment is going.I'm going to call you to ask.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
10/31/2017 5:17 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

@nigiri just arrived the war warning that I will receive the order shortly, which is on the way to what the problem I understand that it is on the Abbott website that I imagine that it carries delay with the notices and updates of the orders, ofdone, once now that I think about it, the sensors have reached me and 2 days later the notification of Abbott !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/31/2017 9:41 p.m.

The sensors have arrived this morning and effectively @"sigsauer" no ABBOTT warning email, less bad because just tomorrow I have changed

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/03/2017 12:33 a.m.

They arrived well for mails.They send me mails from Correos, from Abbott I don't have any in relation to the shipment only of the invoice and little more

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/03/2017 8:04 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@nigiri came to me yesterday having asked for it on Sunday and being holiday Wednesday so for that part very fast, as @"ruthbia" says the chairs of emails, Abbott imagine that he will have some automatic system of notices but quite outdated.
I have been without a sensor since Sunday and in the end the system creates some dependence, as a day @"gala" you feel a little "naked" I have seen again in the capillary glucometer 60 and 260 figures that I had not seen for a long timeBecause without the sensor it does not give you time to anticipate the play ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/03/2017 8:43 a.m.

Hello, they usually take 5 days or 6.
But now on the Abbott website I ask for on Hold, I don't know if they will have sensor problems.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
11/03/2017 4:51 p.m.

Hello, at the end I got the sensors but not the Abbott's warning mail.Only mail mail.The expiration date is of August 31, 2018.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
11/04/2017 7:45 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

@"SIGSAUER" I have not been without a sensor since I started using them, I think that a year and peak and I tremble just by thinking about not taking it ... I just hope that one day I will finance social security because it is a money

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/06/2017 3:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.