{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Hello good night my name is Ma. Laura and I am diabetics 6 and a half years ago.Last night the freestyle arrived and began to use it during today I had important differences the FREES marked me hypo between 40 and 50 and the community gluconstora said that I had 100 ... the truth is that it is fantastic for stopping to click but they give meA bit of scare these differences

Maria Laura Pino's profile photo
Maria Laura Pino
09/17/2017 2:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

valky said:
to see, I am not that I have a controlled diabetes, I just have to say that my last glycosylated was 8.1 (but the previous one was 8.7, that's how I goimproving), but my endocrine told me that I had it stable, it only depends on my willpower in food, so I think this system would be good for me to know me better, exercise, food, nightlife ... and it isThat if I want to look at myself 6 times a day, the strips are very fast and the health center sometimes always gives me less than I need.I already have less hypos than before and with an extra help of knowing at every step how my glucose reacts, I think I could improve my hem.From what you say, the same could be one more step to get out of the strips, before a dexcom, but to try it it seems more comfortable and cheaper to free.But well, I keep reading and think what to do.: P

Dare to try it, Freestyle is a good measurement system, with very precise readings, and it will help you a lot to control your glycemia and reduce hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia (you will know at all times where your glucose is directed and you will be able to take measures with measures with measures witha certain speed).In addition, if you have an Android mobile phone you do not need the reader, only the sensors, so the cost of this "continuous" meter (which is not as such) is 60 euros/sensor.Try one to see how it is going ... I can only speak good things of this system, since I even tried the Dexcom and returned to the free after two months for how exceptionally well I was going ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
09/17/2017 9:23 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Hello !!!! it also happens to me with some sensors (others instead work very well), that I follow all the advice so that it works well.In my case, the lag is usually given, sometimes I even get out and I am in 80. Up there is very little variation.As I know if I get 60, eg, because I will be in 90. The doctor told me not to make any important decision based only on the free.Therefore do not pour from the punctures but it helps a lot.The advertising they do is misleading .... But hey helps you prevent many hypos.All the best

Sole Rios's profile photo
Sole Rios
09/17/2017 9:41 a.m.

@"Maria Laura Pino", our last problems have been done, our last problems have suddenly begins to give rare values ​​and sensor error until it stops working.
You already know but what we do most, is to put the sensor a few hours before, my daughter has come to have it all night, and activate it when blood glucose is stable and in good values.It seems that some works better like that.
Sadly free is not as they sell it, capillaries will have to continue doing, although it will help you a lot and especially the trend arrows.But I also tell you that with my daughter despite everything a world is made to make capillaries and more when she checks and sees that free is great, with 15 years she is in a total teenage plan.
I hope you are great, it has helped us a lot, especially at night.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
09/18/2017 10:24 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I am Argentine dad of Mateo I wanted to know where it is possible to buy the free free style since next week I travel to Madrid and from here I can not access. If someone could give me information from where to acquire it. Thank you

Ivanr's profile photo
Ivanr
09/23/2017 8:29 p.m.

Link register and buy, you buy on the website and send it to you, there is no physical store where to buy it.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/23/2017 8:55 p.m.

If you ask, put your hotel for shipping and there will be sent to you in 4 or 5 days

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/25/2017 9:51 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello everyone, I have a question I just received the Free Style reader and wanted to put my daughter tonight.
My question is could be used as a reader the mobile and the ABBOTT reader at the same time?Or if you start with one, can you not use the other?
And another thing if Julia uses the mobile as a reader, when we have the visit with the endocrine, you can download the information on your computer and be able to see how your controls are?

Greetings and thank you very much !!
Elena I Júlia

Elejulia's profile photo
Elejulia
09/25/2017 7:44 p.m.

@"Elejulia" starts the new sensor with the official Abbott reader and then within the first hour of waiting, you start with the application of the mobile and so you can use the two options ...
That is, you start with the reader and then with the mobile and that's it, that I roll up like the blinds !!!

I believe that if you can download from the mobile to the computer to see the controls, I directly pass the mobile to my endocrine and see them directly on the phone without connecting it.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/25/2017 9:04 p.m.

elejulia said:
hello everyone, I have a question I just received the reader Free Style and wanted to put my daughter tonight.
My question is could be used as a reader the mobile and the ABBOTT reader at the same time?Or if you start with one, can you not use the other?
And another thing if Julia uses the mobile as a reader, when we have the visit with the endocrine, you can download the information on your computer and be able to see how your controls are?

Greetings and thank you very much !!
Elena I Júlia

If you use the mobile as a reader you will necessarily need a freeview account.Once you have it, scan the sensor to start it.When you have it ready, every time you scan the sensor with your mobile, you will upload all the data to the "cloud" of Libreview and you can see all your graphics without connecting anything.The endocrine can connect from the computer of your consultation to your account and see everything in real time, if you agree to share the data with it.I do so with my endocrine, at least.The Abott reader only uses it for capillaries.For the rest, always the mobile ...
If you have doubts, I help you in what you need on this topic.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
09/25/2017 10:45 p.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

@"JPR" How do you get the mobile data to the cloud?
I have tried everything and I have not been able to.The two glucometers (capillary and free) if I have uploaded them to the cloud but the mobile data impossible.Nor with the LibuseUPP

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/26/2017 8:06 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@"jpr" How do you get the mobile data to the cloud?
I have tried everything and I have not been able to.The two glucometers (capillary and free) if I have uploaded them to the cloud but the mobile data impossible.Nor with the book

They go up automatically and share them with the endocrine.In fact, I changed mobile and did not lose any information.

LibreLink asked me to create a freeview account to use the application and then put the same user and password in Libreview, so they are associated.Every time the sensor scan with the mobile all the data is automatically updated, without having to connect anything and I have to share data to the endocrine, with which he can get to see my graphics without me sending anything.If you want, send me a private and see him with you to see how you have it and that you can miss and help you configure it

JPR's profile photo
JPR
09/26/2017 8:12 a.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

Hello.
I started the sensor yesterday and I bleed a little through the center's hole.I don't know if that's why he can fail that when I got home I took all the time below 70 and with my normal glucometer I was in other figures with enough difference.Or can it be a bit to start working well?Has it happened to you?
I don't know whether to wait or change my sensor ...
Thank you

Lettyle's profile photo
Lettyle
09/27/2017 2:25 p.m.

Diagnostico Abril 2017
TTo: Toujeo 8 U y novo rapid en función de las glucemias postpandriales
HbA1c : 5.3

@"Lettyle" is normal.The first 24 hours do not usually do very well.It always gives me lower than I am.I am normally tell me Low much of the time when in blood I have around 80. After 24 hours I am doing well.Wait a little to see and while doing blood controls.Do not trust what the sensor tells you until you see that in blood gives you more or less the same as the free.
The day I change it before and after meals until I see that 2 or 3 followed me give me similar values.They are usually about 24 hours of blood controls and I see that it is going well.
The bleeding has also happened to me and nothing happens.
If you activate it when you have stable glucose it takes less to give good values.You can put it and activate it later.Sometimes I put it on home and I hope to activate it in mid -morning, once I have no fast effect that is when I know it is more stable.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
09/27/2017 3:24 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

sigsauer said:
@"elejulia" starts the new sensor with the official ABBOTT reader and then within the first hour of waiting, you start with the application of the mobile and so you can use the two options...
That is, you start with the reader and then with the mobile and that's it, that I roll up like the blinds !!!

I believe that if you can download from the mobile to the computer to see the controls, I directly pass the mobile to my endocrine and see them directly on the phone without connecting it.

Tonight we have already put the sensor we have waited an hour or so and we have passed the reader and the mobile and the two have already taken the reading but I think that in the free view (the cloud) only the reader readings are loaded... uish !!!It is a bit complicated !!!Let's see how it goes ...
Tomorrow we will be controlling and hopefully everything registered

Thank you
Julia I Elena

Elejulia's profile photo
Elejulia
09/27/2017 11:58 p.m.

@"JPR" I have already succeeded.However, I also upload the insulix values ​​with an UBS cable and a computer.
@"Elejulia" The sensors that Sagrán a little are the ones that best measure.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/28/2017 7:33 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Lately the Freestyle reader has a hard time, it takes a long time, does it happen to any?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/29/2017 11:17 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

No, mine is going well.Of course you also use the mobile ...
Is the battery level fine?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/29/2017 11:56 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Yes, it's fine, but I don't know why, it takes time to come on.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/30/2017 12:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hello

How are the orders delivering from posts?
I put a complaint last week, to which they will not make any cases, but I also want to write to Abbot and I would like to know if it is only my area that has problems.
It turns out that I received a mail of emails indicating that they had not been able to deliver my package by not finding myself at my home and that is absolutely false, it was not only, but on top from the place I found I see the street perfectly and at the doorNo one approached.
I put a complaint and gave me a reference and the next day I received another mail to collect the package to the postal office, which catches me fatal and I have to pay parking to catch it.

helora's profile photo
helora
10/01/2017 5:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.