{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

I am fed up, I just received 3 and expires in October, I do not know if they are teaching me or what happens because I have not put claims for the same subject and I have not returned sensors.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/12/2017 midnight

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Well, I have to order.... but I'm thinking about it.... I think I will claim first because they then send them to me with the same date.
Nor do I find it so hard to account..... I will see if I find EU regulation about it.They cannot expire before 2 months, there will be some law that says something.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/12/2017 8:05 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"nigiri", call them by phone and claim again to change them !! for that they cost a paste!I don't think they put problems.
To me the truth is that the pack of 4 that I asked, well, because they expired me in November, and I received them in July

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
09/12/2017 9:25 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

Someone have confirmed that expired do not work or work badly ..?Out of curiosity I'm going to call them right now

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/12/2017 10:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In ABBOTT attention they confirm that you can start the sensor until the same day of the expiration date, if you spend a day of the date and active it would no longer work.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/12/2017 12:09 p.m.

sigsauer said:
in abbott attention confirm that you can start the sensor until the same day of the expiration date, if you spend one day of the date and active it would no longer work.-

Thank you!one more learned

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
09/12/2017 12:46 p.m.

Freestyle Libre

sigsauer said:
in abbott attention confirm that you can start the sensor until the same day of the expiration date, if you spend one day of the date and active it would no longer work.-

If they work after the expiration date, it is uncertain that they do not serve, I have used a few, it is supposed that the expiration date is because the battery is exhausted and does not emit well, that happens sometimes before expiring, these of AbbotThey invent whatever to get more money ...

saracg's profile photo
saracg
09/12/2017 12:58 p.m.

It is that I am tired of being returning sensors, it seems like a tease, it is the fourth time already.At least between so much return, one came out for free for an error of them.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/12/2017 2:26 p.m.

I am from Argentina and I also get the mail ...

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/12/2017 2:27 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

@"Nigiri" is a tease.I do not understand why if they let you ask for up to 10 at once they do not give them to you with enough date.I do not know if they think that we ask them to give them or put them from 3 in 3. If you ask for several it is to use one behind the other and if they cannot ensure that they have enough date to do so they should notify it when they buy more than 2.But well as almost everything in diabetes as they know that they have us caught we do not care for customer attention.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
09/12/2017 4:22 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

With the money they are winning at our expense, they should be more careful with this.I no longer ask for more than two or three because having to be returning them and then being aware that they make you reimbursement seems like a fattening and an energy expense, the last time it took almost two months to enter the money and every timeI claimed was assured angry and that is what you say @"Yesssica_a", as we have caught us, they totally go from this and it is very clear.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/12/2017 4:30 p.m.

A question wanted to ask you, what values ​​do you put as a goal in the glucometer?I have 80-160, it was put by Abbott's commercial

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
09/12/2017 10:53 p.m.

Freestyle Libre

Me 80 - 140 @"rake"

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/13/2017 12:05 a.m.

Me 80-130 was put by my endocrine

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/13/2017 7:27 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

My daughter between 80 and 180. We put it in 150 but his endo recommended us to climb to 180 to prevent him from psychologically affecting that he went out of rank, with 15 years the growth and hormonal changes are desperate.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
09/13/2017 9:35 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@"Saracg" to see if I explain myself well, if the sensor expires on the 30You will let it start because the expiration date has passed.The same thing happens with the reactive strips, which I use of Abbott if the glucometer is expired directly gives you error.-

@Rociolinares I have it in 75-170 and from the hospital I saved in 180 mg/dl as they told me, totally agree that psychologically putting it in a "non-diabetic" objective can affect.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/13/2017 10:27 a.m.

@Sigsauer because we have started sensors with more than 15 days after the expiration date and we have not had problems, or error.I guess it would be luck and I do not detect it or something !!

saracg's profile photo
saracg
09/13/2017 11:01 a.m.

@"Saracg" Well, I'm glad you tell me and work but to the kind Miss Abbott who attended me in the next assessment survey I will put a 0 patatero.-:^O

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/13/2017 11:40 a.m.

I have it between 70-120 because to seek pregnancy I have to have very controlled glucose and that range I think is the closest thing to a non-diabetic.I want is most of the time below 120 and without dances.And the 70 is because the dowers that I usually have are between 70-80 and I do not want so many low glucose events to come out when it really is not so low and with eating a jelly I return to 90. Also having the target so adjusted memotivates to carry better control.

I have never tried a expired sensor, they have always sent them to me with enough date.I asked once 6 and they arrived with enough but quite fair date, if I get to spend a few days without a sensor.Since then I ask for 4 in 4.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
09/13/2017 12:28 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

They will finally put the freestyle in the NHS so it is possible that in Spain you can have it soon too.;) I'm going to inform myself more but they say it will be in November.

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
09/14/2017 9:51 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.