{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Only the shipping costs of Abbot are exceeded every day.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
09/07/2017 10:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

nigiri said:
I have also received the free sensor, it is not the first time, in fact.The first time I sent it to me I tried to use and Nanai, I do not know who will really send it but the sender seems the same as the rest of the mails and the letterhead of the mail is the usual, this is coming just below
this

Remove the code will be advanced and they will steal it !!

saracg's profile photo
saracg
09/07/2017 11:45 a.m.

@"Rake" The mail of the sensor's rule is a scam, I have triedIf you get on the same website there are already options to have free expenses.I think you have to buy several at a time, I did it but they sent me four sensors with a very fair expiration date so I returned them.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/07/2017 4:46 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Nigiri happened to me the same thing, the mail they sent me was for a free sensor but they are only shipping costs.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
09/07/2017 5:06 p.m.

I put the code and tell me that he is invalid, and with another they sent me with the same thing, it happened to me the same.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/07/2017 8:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hi, thank you very much to have a good day

Vero's profile photo
Vero
09/07/2017 8:54 p.m.

The last two I bought in mid -May and I have not bought again because the last one took off in the pool and I felt very bad.They have not sent me anything, but I have seen on the page that shipping costs are free if you buy a four -sensor pack.

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
09/08/2017 10:01 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

It has already happened to me twice that it takes off and there are others that I do not know the reason.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
09/08/2017 10:21 a.m.

What expiration date do the last sensors have asked?To guide me when asking

saracg's profile photo
saracg
09/08/2017 noon

The last ones that sent me for January.But I buy them two by two just in case.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
09/08/2017 12:07 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

To me the last 2 are for October 30, 2017, a little fair.-
There have been several consultations on the subject but out of curiosity, some has placed an expired sensor or expired with him ...?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/08/2017 12:28 p.m.

Hello, more than a week ago I made an order and in my freestyle account the order comes out as "On Hold" and they do not send it to me.I have consulted with Abbott but they have told me that they know nothing and that they will let me know when they know something.Has anyone happened to someone?

asanz's profile photo
asanz
09/08/2017 12:57 p.m.

Padre de Paco 11 años, debutó Nov 2014
Insulatard+Novorapid mañanas; Levemir+Novorapid noches
Ex-usuario de Dexcom G4. Ahora Freestyle
Hemo: Dic 2015: 6,5 Marzo 2016: 6,0

I have received 4 sensors and also expired me on the 31st next month.
I do not know if they can be used if they pass a little of the date we will see.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
09/08/2017 7:15 p.m.

nigiri said:
@"rake" The mail of the sensor's rule is a scam, I have tried to use the mail code that came to me and is not valid, the free shipping costsIt has been, in fact, if I am not mistaken, if you get on the same website there are already options to have free expenses.I think you have to buy several at a time, I did it but they sent me four sensors with a very fair expiration date so I returned them.
acinco said:
nigiri the same thing happened to me, the email they sent me was for a free sensor but they are only shipping costs.

nigiri said:
I put the code and tells me that it is invalid, and with another that they sent me with the same thing the same happened to me.

Hello.The same thing happened to me a long time.I claim Abbott and in compensation they gave me free shipping costs until the end of this year, regardless of the sensors I buy.I think I already put it but in case you had not read it I put it now.I would protest and with my case try at least to get the same deal.All the best.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
09/10/2017 12:44 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

I have received a similar email and I do not buy anything from this firm in my life, attached the capture by its code serves

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
09/10/2017 7:31 p.m.

Nothing comes to me....
I buy them from 6 in 6 but I think I'm going to change tactics because there is one that goes dated.... Let's see if they change it to me

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/11/2017 8:11 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I also have a free sensor code, but I have to buy something else for me to serve me.As I am not going to buy anything for now, if anyone wants me to send me a private message.Valid until September 30.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
09/11/2017 8:20 a.m.

nigiri said:
@"rake" The mail of the sensor's rule is a scam, I have tried to use the mail code that came to me and is not valid, the free shipping costsIt has been, in fact, if I am not mistaken, if you get on the same website there are already options to have free expenses.I think you have to buy several at a time, I did it but they sent me four sensors with a very fair expiration date so I returned them.

Yes, to save the shipping costs, they brought about buying the 4 sensor pack.I did it and the expiration is for November 1.
I no longer know if currently there is still that "promotion" with that "savings" that make us have

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
09/11/2017 11:21 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

@"Diegomiquel" is a good idea what you say ... because if email is a scam ... I would call and protest, at least get free shipping costs.The problem is that I have not even received that email
However, it should clearly be a scam, because even I@"wjjpn" that mail has come to him, when he says he has never bought anything from this company

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
09/11/2017 11:26 a.m.

Freestyle Libre

sigsauer said:
to me the last 2 are for October 30, 2017, a little fair.-
There have been several consultations on the subject but out of curiosity, some has placed an expired sensor or expired with him ...?

I expired, so far none, but I honestly don't think there is a major problem ..

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
09/11/2017 11:28 a.m.

Freestyle Libre

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.