{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Hello.On Friday I changed the sensor and in the first bath on the beach it took off.He missed me a lot because for two years that had not happened to me.Call at the attention service, they asked me for the sensor numbering and send me another.Without any problem.I took the opportunity to make an order and curious thing do not send them together.Each shipping separately.It seems to me a loss of money but there they, I also have free shipments

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
07/30/2017 10:11 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

jconegar said:
Salvador said:
@jconegar, but I can tell you that the results are very good, and it helps you a lot in your day by day.My mother carries with 24 h with him and I can say that she is very good.

I agree on what you say.I say it because of the information that has been giving that the results were almost perfect comparing them with a glucometer when you analyze with the same glucometer twice on the same finger after having removed the first drop of blood are disparate results in the glucometer..

Salvador I agree on what you say since I use an MCG my life has changed totally, that perhaps you have to tighten your belt, it is true, but the quality of life that the MCG give you are priceless.

For me that if alarms are necessary for the amount of sport I do, it is what I see that the free is missing, but each diabetic is a world and we do not all need the same.

I am one of those who think that the MCG must be understood and follow the trends so that we are chosen in health.

Hello,
What is MCG?

RBUSTAMANTEMENDEZ's profile photo
RBUSTAMANTEMENDEZ
07/30/2017 8:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The freeee how much time to carry the

rbustamantemendez said:
jconegar said:
@jconegar, but I can tell you that the resultsThey are very good, and it helps you a lot in your day to day.My mother carries with 24 h with him and I can say that she is very good.

I agree on what you say.I say it because of the information that has been giving that the results were almost perfect comparing them with a glucometer when you analyze with the same glucometer twice on the same finger after having removed the first drop of blood are disparate results in the glucometer..

Salvador I agree on what you say since I use an MCG my life has changed totally, that perhaps you have to tighten your belt, it is true, but the quality of life that the MCG give you are priceless.

For me that if alarms are necessary for the amount of sport I do, it is what I see that the free is missing, but each diabetic is a world and we do not all need the same.

I am one of those who think that the MCG must be understood and follow the trends so that we are chosen in health.

Hello,
What is MCG?

A continuous glucose meter with alarms.For example Dexcom G4 or Dexcom G5

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/30/2017 8:45 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Does anyone know if there are vouchers or coupons to lower something in the first purchase of the freestyle?I want to buy it to try to see how and I have seen that the first purchase is almost 170

Dori's profile photo
Dori
07/30/2017 10:03 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

@Dori you can buy 1 sensor and if you have a mobile phone compatible with NFC using glymp or liapp applications you would only spend € 60, I do not know if it is mandatory to buy the starting kit or you can buy separately 1 sensor and the readerwhich would be € 120 + shipping costs.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/30/2017 10:46 p.m.

Apapel19 said:
greetings to all in the forum.
I want to share with you what many consider the discovery of the century and that is revolutionizing the treatment of immune diseases such as diabetes achieving unprecedented results diabetes if it has a cure and is in ourselves Link

Diabetes has the same cure, as did your intellectual coefficient.That link that you have put it to your family and friends, which will surely have understanding towards you.I would like to know if this miracle also serves to deflate the Bemolea part that causes me people like you.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/01/2017 5:47 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Hello pretty people!

My sister was detected with DM type 1 a couple of years ago and we would like to start using free freestyle;At the moment, it is the only continuous meter available in our country.

That is why I open this issue, would they have any advice to give us?Something that would have liked to know before starting to use it, and that they discovered later?

It is to be prepared, or at least know a little more before starting to use it effectively.

Thank you very much !!!

I repeat: it is the only available in our country therefore I would appreciate that they talk about this device only ... please!(We still don't have an option B!)

Familia_jones's profile photo
Familia_jones
08/26/2017 8:25 p.m.

I tell you my experience with the free freestyle sensor in gluteo.
It is the first one that I get out of the official site indicated by Abott (arm) and the results have been really bad.Fortunately, with the GLIMP program I have remedied this problem through capillary calibrations, but the sensor has put me 14 days with 50-60 differences with respect to capillary in times of glymic stability (in climbing and lowering more difference, logically).Consequently, according to LibreLink, I have spent whole days in hypoglycemia or round.
My result of the more than 20 sensors used in the arm is excellent and none of them has never hurt, so I will continue on the arm from now on.I do not want to say that gluteo goes badly in a general way, since there are people in this forum who are delighted with gluteo and they are phenomenal, but to me in concrete it has been lousy and I wanted to share this experience ...

All the best!

JPR's profile photo
JPR
08/31/2017 10:47 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Good morning I just received this email, has anyone else received it?I do not buy sensors since April, for the heat, will it be true?or will shipping costs like the other time?
Has anyone bought recently sensors?It is to know what expiration date they bring to see how many buy

thank you

saracg's profile photo
saracg
09/06/2017 11:41 a.m.

@"Saracg" I got one yesterday but of free shipping costs and nothing looks like that.It carries the yellow colors of Abbott and an image of a boy with sports clothes using the free (the typical they put everywhere).
Just in case you do not click on the link because it can be a scam that takes you to a false page to steal the card data or download a virus.The fake pages do a lot and are usually almost equal to the original.Check if the mail address from which they have sent you is the same as in other Abbott messages and you can also find the right button on the link and "copy link address", you fight it in a block of notes and look goodIf it is that of Abbott or if it changes any letter or is totally different.Sometimes they also record a domain similar to the original for the false page so you don't realize.For example for www.google.es they could use www.gogle.es that it does not notice much if you do not look, and put there a copy of the page to deceive you and that you put your data.The link text can also be totally different than the real URL to which it redirects.For example where www.freestylelibre.es is the text, but the real link could be anyone like www.google.es and when clicking would take you to Google instead of Freestylelibre.
I don't know if I have explained well, it's complicated and hackers use many different tricks.The best thing is never to click links in emails that are not sure.
Not to take risks try to enter your Abbott account but without using the link they put there, write your URL in the browser.Once inside try to buy and put the code to see if it really works (if you are interested in ordering).

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
09/06/2017 1:12 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

@"Saracg", I received an email yesterday, but like @"Yesssica_A", I bone free shipping costs.The truth is that I think that email is a bit weird ... because it has nothing to do with the format that Abbout always uses, and the second thing that one gives you one ... informed butter ... because if it is true that youThey are going to give away ... is a detail,

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
09/06/2017 1:26 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

That mail has also received me, the photo that attached @"Saracg" is only that of the Promotion Code but the head is with the letterhead and colors of Abbott.But it is better to wait, not that as last time it was an "error" and be the free shipping costs.It is not necessary to prick any link, you go to the Freestyle website and when paying the email code and I say that the free sensor will be loaded in the order automatically.But as always better to ensure and be cautious.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/06/2017 1:27 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

Ahh ok ... @"luvi" do you also buy sensors?I say it because they still send that promotion to the people who have not bought for a while

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
09/06/2017 1:34 p.m.

Freestyle Libre

Yes, I have not bought sensors for a long time, the last one was in Holy Week, end of April.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/06/2017 2:29 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

It has also reached me.I have not bought a long time.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
09/06/2017 2:55 p.m.

anaisabel said:
has also reached me.I haven't bought for a long time.
I also arrived today in the morning.
The code is valid but you have to make a purchase of a minimum of 2 sensors, but it is when they make the discount of 1 of them with the promotion code.

jasom's profile photo
jasom
09/06/2017 3:56 p.m.

Ah ok, what I will do will be to put the code when I go buy it, do not click on link,
And to the last ones that you have bought what expiration date they bring?
I also did not buy from April, we all agree, thanks to all for the answer

saracg's profile photo
saracg
09/06/2017 4:02 p.m.

I have also received the free sensor, it is not the first time, in fact.The first time I sent it to me I tried to use and Nanai, I do not know who will really send it but the sender seems the same as the rest of the mails and the letterhead is the usual one, this is coming just below

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/06/2017 11:35 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Here what I told you

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/06/2017 11:39 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Well, congratulations to all those who "give you" a sensor ... the only thing the shipping costs:-?.. I think I'm going to leave some time to see if they stretch with me :)

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
09/07/2017 10:17 a.m.

Freestyle Libre

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.