{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Well, I complained precisely because of the opposite, Seur always spent at the same time through my house, time when there was never anyone and they didn't give me the schedule change option, in the end I opted because they left them in a concerted placeWith them to pick them up but I had to move.At least emails go through your house and if you don't leave you a warning in the mailbox to find out and pick it up, so for me much better.A service will be better for each one but in this case for me.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/04/2017 12:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think it will distribute a messaging service that is mails.He is not the mailman who throws the letters to the mailbox.That service is equally reliable as that of another company although for my emails in general it works very well

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/04/2017 12:59 p.m.

I confirm that this last shipment of 4 days ago the email girl, the same one that brings the cards and has always brought me ordinary packages.

So far no problem with emails.

Enrike89's profile photo
Enrike89
07/04/2017 1:12 p.m.

And is it taking the same as with Seur?

helora's profile photo
helora
07/04/2017 3:28 p.m.

To me the latter yes.I will tell you this request that I made Monday.

Enrike89's profile photo
Enrike89
07/05/2017 1:25 a.m.

To me the last one that I have asked and brought me emails, have taken 2 working days, in fact, 2 days later I got the Abbott's email that the order had left their warehouses.I understand that it will depend a little on the place of residence because they send them from France if I do not make a mistake.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/05/2017 9:07 a.m.

If you soly buy at Amazon you will see them emails and there are never delivery problems and the deadlines are usually met and sometimes they arrive one day before

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/05/2017 9:54 a.m.

Hailers who use the Free Style and it works!Do not you really need the strips?

I do not understand why some works, if it really works, and not others.I bought it with two sensors with a holiday view at the end of August believing that I could forget the punctures for measurements and strips being around vacations.But nothing is further from reality.

I realized that the sensors sent me with little margin of expiration, so on July 1 I put on the first of the two sensors, because they expired before the date on which I planned to use them.First serious failure.I have been with him for 5 days, and luck that I have strips for hair measures because if it were for the measurements that the sensor gives me I would have to go daily to emergency with alleged hypoglycemia, I have a tendency rather to be high (?) Not right one, but not a huh?

The free gives me values ​​of 50 (daily) when the capillary measurement gives me 137, the free gives me 120 when with the strip I am at 195 ...

The result is that I carry a sensor since it is useless because I keep clicking and using the reactive strips to know how quickly I must inject in each moment.So what is it for ...?Why do they lie that with the Free no longer need to continue with the punctures in the fingers?I don't understand.

The worst is not to have thrown money, money that does not have plenty;The worst thing is to feel emotionally scammed to believe that at least from time to time, because my economy does not give more, I could rest with punctures on my fingers and go with the strips on top of measuring my glucose to know how much fast insulin I must inject eachtime.

It seems deplorable, I am very disappointed.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
07/05/2017 4:10 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

emily said:
happy those who use the free style and work!Do not you really need the strips?

I do not understand why some works, if it really works, and not others.I bought it with two sensors with a holiday view at the end of August believing that I could forget the punctures for measurements and strips being around vacations.But nothing is further from reality.

I realized that the sensors sent me with little margin of expiration, so on July 1 I put on the first of the two sensors, because they expired before the date on which I planned to use them.First serious failure.I have been with him for 5 days, and luck that I have strips for hair measures because if it were for the measurements that the sensor gives me I would have to go daily to emergency with alleged hypoglycemia, I have a tendency rather to be high (?) Not right one, but not a huh?

The free gives me values ​​of 50 (daily) when the capillary measurement gives me 137, the free gives me 120 when with the strip I am at 195 ...

The result is that I carry a sensor since it is useless because I keep clicking and using the reactive strips to know how quickly I must inject in each moment.So what is it for ...?Why do they lie that with the Free no longer need to continue with the punctures in the fingers?I don't understand.

The worst is not to have thrown money, money that does not have plenty;The worst thing is to feel emotionally scammed to believe that at least from time to time, because my economy does not give more, I could rest with punctures on my fingers and go with the strips on top of measuring my glucose to know how much fast insulin I must inject eachtime.

Talk to Abbott and change your sensor if you really see the results very crazy.It is important to get the sensor well, following the instructions well, always do it when you are with your stable glucose and do not move during the calibration time.If you do this, I should go well.I insist: do not discourage you, like any electronic device, it may be that this sensor has left something defective for the factory.Calls and tell it.

In any case, as Freestyle will nail the capillary results, as it almost always happens to me, you cannot forget punctures in the fingers: the value of capillary glucose must be known to always administer insulin.I do not save me a single capillary, the freestyle uses it for routine controls when I am working or on the street, but when eating or correcting a high glucose, you have to capillary.

All the best !

JPR's profile photo
JPR
07/05/2017 6:29 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

@"Emily" Abbott told me that it is best to activate it in the night I already did on my own.
I activate it between 4 or 5 in the morning and continue sleeping.It gives me values ​​close to the capillary.
The first day often checking with the capillary, I see that it is going well and almost no capillary use unless you have any doubt.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/05/2017 10:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Man @"ruthbia" starting the sensor when you are in stable values ​​seems correct and reasonable but that Abbott tells me that I activate it at night and I no longer tell you at 5 in the morning I think I repeat the repeanocha !!What time is it at night, ??It was what I was missing to hear ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/05/2017 10:33 p.m.

sigsauer said:
man @"ruthbia" start the sensor when you are in stable values ​​seems correct and reasonable but to tell me abbott that activate it at night and I no longer tell you at 5in the morning I think the repeanocha !!What time is it at night, ??It was what I needed to hear ...

It will be the Repeanocha, but I do the same with the last 3 sensors, I put it about 12 hours before activating it and active between 4 and 5 in the morning and results +/- 10 or 15, my problem is that it takes offbefore 14 days.

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
07/05/2017 11:25 p.m.

Well, I activate the sensor at any time of the day, I just look at that I am with stable glucose and I do not move during the calibration time.The results I get with the Free are the same as the capillary, no more than 10 mg/dl of difference almost ever.I have never activated it at night.And I don't wear it 12 hours before activating it, I put it on when the previous one runs out.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
07/06/2017 8:13 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

I active it in the afternoon before dinner with good results, I have different variations with respect to the capillary especially when I change the place between arm, gut or buttock (some sites are better than others) but for the schedule I have never had problemsIf I have more or less stable blood glucose.@"Fco_javier_8888" that I don't care when each one puts the sensor, that we are already oldYou do it with the pajamas on and doing the bridge pine, what it seems to me is that as they have so many complaints they no longer know what to invent and go to jump from kill depending on the complaints of the users without having tried much the product beforemarket it, without more !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/06/2017 8:49 a.m.

sigsauer said:
I active in mid -afternoon before dinner with good results, I have different variations with respect to the capillary especially when I change the place between arm, gut or gluteus (some sites MeThey go better than others) but for the schedule I have never had problems if I have more or less stable glycemia.@"Fco_javier_8888" that I don't care when each one puts the sensor, that we are already oldYou do it with the pajamas on and doing the bridge pine, what it seems to me is that as they have so many complaints they no longer know what to invent and go to jump from kill depending on the complaints of the users without having tried much the product beforemarket it, without more !!

Well that, how we are older and Abbot does not put a gun in the chest to anyone, so that we buy it and how we are free to buy free the redundancy, that each one does what they want as a customer, I would like to be a clientFrom Dexcom or Enlite, but since I cannot and more or less cover my expectations as a client, I buy, when I do not meet them I will already enforce my rights as a client.

Fco_Javier_8888
07/06/2017 2:29 p.m.

fco_javier_8888 said:
I active in the middle of the afternoon before dinner with good results, I have different variations with respect to the capillary especially whenChange of place between arm, gut or buttock (some sites are better than others) but for the schedule I have never had problems if I have the glycemia more or less stable.@"Fco_javier_8888" that I don't care when each one puts the sensor, that we are already oldYou do it with the pajamas on and doing the bridge pine, what it seems to me is that as they have so many complaints they no longer know what to invent and go to jump from kill depending on the complaints of the users without having tried much the product beforemarket it, without more !!

Well that, how we are older and Abbot does not put a gun in the chest to anyone, so that we buy it and how we are free to buy free the redundancy, that each one does what they want as a customer, I would like to be a clientFrom Dexcom or Enlite, but since I cannot and more or less cover my expectations as a client, I buy, when I do not meet them I will already enforce my rights as a client.

And what has to do this with what I have put ..?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/06/2017 8:31 p.m.

sigsauer said:

And what has to do this with what I have put ..?

My apologies

Fco_Javier_8888
07/06/2017 9:52 p.m.

jpr said:

emily said:
happy those who use the free style and work!Do not you really need the strips?

Talk to Abbott and change your sensor if you really see the results very crazy.It is important to get the sensor well, following the instructions well, always do it when you are with your stable glucose and do not move during the calibration time.If you do this, I should go well.I insist: do not discourage you, like any electronic device, it may be that this sensor has left something defective for the factory.Calls and tell it.

In any case, as Freestyle will nail the capillary results, as it almost always happens to me, you cannot forget punctures in the fingers: the value of capillary glucose must be known to always administer insulin.I do not save me a single capillary, the freestyle uses it for routine controls when I am working or on the street, but when eating or correcting a high glucose, you have to capillary.

All the best !

If it only works for that it is not worth it.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
07/08/2017 4:08 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.

sigsauer said:
man @"ruthbia" start the sensor when you are in stable values ​​seems correct and reasonable but to tell me abbott that activate it at night and I no longer tell you at 5in the morning I think the repeanocha !!What time is it at night, ??It was what I needed to hear ...

Also nowhere, it must be activated at night.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
07/08/2017 4:09 p.m.

jpr said:
Well I activate the sensor at any time of the day, I just look with the stable glucose and do not move during the calibration time.The results I get with the Free are the same as the capillary, no more than 10 mg/dl of difference almost ever.I have never activated it at night.And I don't put it 12 hours before activating it, I put it on when the previous one runs out.
Hello.I put it on when the other is over and it gives me results very similar to the capillary.Come on that the capillary practically does not use it.And what I don't understand is the calibration time.The first time I hear it.All the best.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
07/09/2017 7:39 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.