{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

@"PRAMTRA" It is fine to know, here there have been several cases of problems with the NFC of some Samsung models.I think that more than an Abbott problem is a Samsung problem ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/18/2017 10:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Has anyone asked with the offer of free shipping costs?If so, what expiration date do the sensors have?They just arrived and expired in August

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/20/2017 8:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

How old are these of Abbott for not calling them mangant !!!I have not asked because I do not need them but it is a good commercial tactics for us to pique, offer, we send you 4 sensors and you save the shipping and passage expenses we put the sensors that expire us in 2 months !!!The truth is that Abbott's commercials and ideologues have to be charging an indecent paston because they curl it very well.

@"Nigiri" I returned from it and that they stay with its € 5.95 of shipping costs !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/20/2017 9:14 p.m.

If they expire on 08-31-2017 confirmed they arrived 2 days ago.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
06/21/2017 11:08 a.m.

I have stayed with one and the other three have returned them, really that I want to ask for more, small scammers ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/21/2017 4:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I also asked and expired on August 31, I made accounts and I will spend them because I sure does not leave free until after summer, but if someone has been sent with that date and has before and knows that they are goingI should call themselves to call Abbot and threaten them with the OMIC

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/21/2017 8:38 p.m.

Good chi@s!I was looking for an app for the mobile and the truth that with great glimp ... when reading here that you could calibrate it I have seen that the blood values ​​are practically the same ... thing with the official reader did not happen ... I alwaysIt gives lower.
A question?Anyone who uses Glimp can I explain a little all the values ​​that come out in blue at the top?I do not end up understanding all the information that gives and the truth that I would like to take advantage of the XK M app a lot like

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
06/24/2017 11:01 a.m.

Yeah?Calibrating up or down, do values ​​adjust?Does not give erratic values?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/25/2017 3:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
yes?Calibrating up or down, do values ​​adjust?Does not give erratic values?

Exactly, to each capillary you do to meals you can add the result and always calibrate.Rarely fails.

I sign up for the capillary result, the insulin that I put on, and in comments the rations I take, the latter because I do not know how to point the portions.
If anyone knows I would appreciate their help.

Enrike89's profile photo
Enrike89
06/26/2017 12:35 a.m.

@"Enrike89" Under notes you have a section of calories, carbohydrates, fats, etc., if you press in the gray square you can put the food and the grams that you have consumed, that if you pass them to rations I could use.

The Glimp usually calibrates if the values ​​are very different, if the value is 10-15 mg/ dl up or down it usually leaves it similar, anyway I advise that if the values ​​do not differ much from the cap, not touch it too much because ascalibers too many times goes crazy .. !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/26/2017 9:35 a.m.

Thanks for the advice @"sigsauer"
Another thing ... I have heard from an app that sends the results to the mobile of family/friends ... do you know what it is?

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
06/26/2017 9:37 p.m.

Nightscout I think it also works with Glimp.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/26/2017 10:50 p.m.

By the way.With the last Glimp update and if you are usar for the Diabetes M application that casually is what I use, automatically the blood glucose that comes out in Glimp updates it in the application without the need to put it manually.;A success.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/27/2017 1:03 p.m.

I will try the diabetes m ...
It gives me a anger.I have changed the mobile and lost all the data of LibreLink ... Arjjj ... with the WhatsApp you only have to copy the database in the new mobile and then install the application, but here nothing .....

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/30/2017 3:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Link
Video of the Ambrosia system.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/30/2017 7:43 p.m.

@"Ruthbia" The application of payment "like all" is obviously much more complete but I use it mainly because it has the option to marry where you are clicking, it comes with a recreation of the human body with the areas where we click, abdomen,Ass, leg, arms and as you repeat area changing the tone of the color to darker, if you change zone the color disappears again, the truth is that it is very good and it is the only application on diabetes that brings it..

The only bad thing is that since the last glimp update with diabetes M Glimp has become quite unstable, at least on my mobile.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/01/2017 10:55 a.m.

I am going to tell you what the Customer Service has told me because my sensor to day 12 and 18 hours has palpated.At 1:22 hours .... low and straight at 10 mg/dl so far ... that is about 17 hours later ....

It turns out that it is not worth until 24 hours of dysfunction.In between my capillaries of 119, 74 or 118 are considered to enter the admitted tolerance.(Straight curve = Cascao!)

That the sensor must be activated at night.That the laboratory has realized that it measures better if activated during sleep hours.

In the end they change it ... but almost begging.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/03/2017 8:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

At the moment of 3 sensors that I have everyone have gone down, little by little more down until in the end being in 120-130 always gives Low.

The good thing and that is why I have no complaint is that with calibrated Glimp they continue to work for me, because although in the official Low application, the graphic measurements continue to do them.

Enrike89's profile photo
Enrike89
07/04/2017 3:09 a.m.

I have registered in Libreview.Same user than free
Online load Free and Insulix data and gives both together reports.
The problems is that I have not managed to get reports yet.It takes a long time.
It also allows you to access your endocrine and check directly.It is a cloud or cloud of data

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/04/2017 8:51 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good morning

I just received a warning in which they communicate that from this moment the shipments will be made through mails, you already know the one that awaits us, surely to die of disgust with the delay and that yes, the 5.95 of the shipmentThey keep nailing the same.Less service and same price, great, hey !!!!

I'm going to write to you right now.

helora's profile photo
helora
07/04/2017 11:54 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.