{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Therefore, I think I remember that last year I left it at my mother's house and tried to load it with the mobile and did not carry.Now with the Apaño I have done it is going but I was afraid that suddenly not but if you say you carry it with other chargers, I stay calm.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/06/2017 3:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I charge with the mobile

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/06/2017 7:42 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Yes, I have answered the Abbott's and they have told me that a universal charger is worth it, the other time it did not work it would be for the charger or go to know

Thank you

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/06/2017 10:50 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

They have to have a 5volt exit, all the loaders with USB take have that exit.If anyone does not work, it may not work well the charger or cable itself.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
06/07/2017 12:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My son uses it 10 months ago and create me when you manage to understand the benefits of foul and curves, you can be proactive.I recommend reading Sugar Surfing
Greetings

Maxiro's profile photo
Maxiro
06/07/2017 11:24 p.m.

Hello, I have a question.I have the sensor on 10 days, hair without covering it with anything.

Today I am seeing everything around the sensor taken off and with dirt so I no longer hit.But the sensor is still firm.

I wanted to know if behind the little dressing that the sensor carries, more to inside, it carries glue or if only that is taken from that.

More than anything because tomorrow I will get to the pool and I suppose it will be his downfall for the 4 days they have left ...

Thank you.

Enrike89's profile photo
Enrike89
06/10/2017 10:57 p.m.

I add photo to see and give me your opinion.

Enrike89's profile photo
Enrike89
06/10/2017 11:02 p.m.

enrike89 said:
hello, I have a doubt.I have the sensor on 10 days, hair without covering it with anything.

Today I am seeing everything around the sensor taken off and with dirt so I no longer hit.But the sensor is still firm.

I wanted to know if behind the little dressing that the sensor carries, more to inside, it carries glue or if only that is taken from that.

More than anything because tomorrow I will get to the pool and I suppose it will be his downfall for the 4 days they have left ...

Thank you.

So you say the only thing that supports it is the filament nailed to your body.The slightest blow, rubbing with the shirt, or the movement when swimming, it will make it detach.I notified it by mail to have record and on Monday.This weeks the same thing happened to me, when he has 3 days left and they send me one.I think that this new lot brings another adhesive, because of six that I asked for less than a month ago two have taken off how your accounts, we have to complain and not try to patch or try to endure them, they must fulfill what they advertise, which holds the stuck the14 days.
Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
06/10/2017 11:10 p.m.

Exactly, it's my first sensor and I'm enduring it, to see if it endures the 14 days and I am seeing it quite screwed ..

I will send an email to notify what happened and know it.

Enrike89's profile photo
Enrike89
06/10/2017 11:31 p.m.

@"Enrike89" Precisely for these procedures is why I protect it with dressings;I know that theoretically I should endure the 14 days of hair, showers, sweat or pool, although that says the theory, only those who use it, especially now that the heat comes we know what can happen with the sensors but only because ofRemove from my head the fattening of calling Abbott, fighting with the commercial on duty and getting a bad time because it seems that he is doubting you, I protect him to make sure the 14 days ...

Obviously you are in your right !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/11/2017 1:08 p.m.

I totally agree @"sigsauer", I protect it with Fixomull, that you get about 50 more cents for sensor and take off problems, and perfectly endures the showers and when I do sports, and that I turn a lot.Anyway, it is a complicated issue, because for normal use the glue it brings seems to endure well, and there was a time that the sensors came with a stronger glue and people complained that when the area was removed.It is difficult to satisfy everyone, and on the other hand there are people who have to make an economic effort to buy the sensors, and they should not assume any additional economic disbursement, even if it is small.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
06/11/2017 6 p.m.

Man today after a couple of hours in the pool, with Tegaderm he has endured me.

Now I keep taking it to hair with the outline of the sensor a little detached but endures, and I have tried to throw it and that is still firmly subject.I understand that the part that hits will not only be the outgoing contour that we see, but under the sensor and before reaching the filament you must continue to take glue.

At the moment I am very happy with his adhesion.He has 4 days left and I hope he endures.

Enrike89's profile photo
Enrike89
06/11/2017 10:07 p.m.

enrike89 said:
hello, I have a doubt.I have the sensor on 10 days, hair without covering it with anything.

Thank you.

The same happens to me.What is the base of the sensor is glue.I cost me 14 days.At the moment after a year I have not taken off any more than a blow against the doors of the doors.

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
06/12/2017 5:06 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

raulgc said:

The same happens to me.What is the base of the sensor is glue.I cost me 14 days.At the moment after a year I have not taken off anymore and they have taken more than a blow against the doors.

Thank you, I'll hold it until the end to see if it doesn't take off.

I have already carried a lot of the outline but even today I have hooked it when I remove my shirt and there it is still firm and without problem.

Fuck is strong ... hahaha

I will tell you

Enrike89's profile photo
Enrike89
06/13/2017 1:08 a.m.

Well today it has been his last day, and even having the entire outlighted contour, it has cost a lot to remove it ... how stuck was the fucking .. hahaha

Enrike89's profile photo
Enrike89
06/16/2017 1:20 a.m.

Helloaaa!I just registered!
I have discovered you, if I found free freeyle opinions.I have been delighted for two days!
I wanted to ask you, now that we will be on the beach, it would be advisable to cover it with an apartment to avoid salt and sand?Those who have been recommending for longer?And what do you be used with meat color?Thank you!!!!

Sisser's profile photo
Sisser
06/16/2017 7:46 p.m.

Hello @"sisser" it is not necessary to protect it to avoid problems with water, salt and sweat of the beach and summer in general and get a bit of whether you take off or not.You can use meat color kinesiotope, they are the tapes that the physiotherapists are placed for different injuries and you have them all colors.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/17/2017 1:49 p.m.

Thank you !!!I will try!Although I will put a gauze in the part that is in contact with the device, so that the strip does not leave with the ...

Sisser's profile photo
Sisser
06/18/2017 10:39 a.m.

I am that I shot my hair, I definitely have no luck, I put the sensor Friday and today it has taken off, I have claimed enough and the truth scares me and shame claim this too, I do not know what to do ....

dolores10ro's profile photo
dolores10ro
06/18/2017 11:33 a.m.

Hello everyone, I have been looking for and I have not seemed that anything has been commented about the problems between Freestyle sensors and the new Samsung Galaxy S8.
He has given me to update the phone recently and I have taken the unpleasant surprise that they are not compatible, for the moment.
I have written to Abbot and they have not been able to say for when they are going to solve it.
I warn you in case someone was considering changing mobile, because it is something that does not notify you.

Greetings

pramtru's profile photo
pramtru
06/18/2017 8:05 p.m.

DB1 desde 2001
Tresiba 22 ud por la noche y Fiasp 4-5-5
Freestyle libre desde 2016
Ultima hemo 6.0

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.