{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

diegomiquel said:
This is the mail

The first has come to me but not the second, I suppose they will have to eat the error, without they are a serious company.

Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
05/23/2017 10:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

sigsauer said:
@"Joseludi" The first email put that in the next purchase with the coupon they gave you a Grátis sensor and in the next urgent, urgent !!!We have put the leg !!!It is not 1 graph sensor, which are the costs of grati shipping ... what you have said, of shame !!!
Before the end of the year you may try Guardian Connect and if they improve as the G5 transmitter says in terms of size and duration, the dexcom ... to see if more competition is leaving ..

Well, only the second mail has come to me, so my strangeness for the title of the mail with the "urgent ..." and starts like this:

We were so excited to launch LibreView that we have confused the content of the email that we have sent you today.

I thought it was part of "marketing."Now he gives me the image of a dozen teenagers riding a party in which they are discovering the world.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/23/2017 10:46 p.m.

diegomiquel said:
This is the mail

Delete the image @diegomiquel, to see if someone is going to advance and leaves you without your coupon for shipping costs, hehehe

It is very serious, to see if you solve the purchase

DiabetesForo
05/23/2017 10:51 p.m.

What a band !!Yesterday I also ran to install Libreview and sell all my data to A Abbott for the 60 euros of the sensor they "gave away."When I saw that when I redeemed the coupon I left free shipping option, it already smelled like scorch, so I did not buy.Today the second mail has arrived saying it was a mistake.Given this there are only two hypotheses: either they are bungles, or they are scoundrels.Too bad because your product is doing very well, that if not ...

DiabetesForo
05/24/2017 9:49 a.m.

I have not received any email ... I will have to pay the shipments as always.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/24/2017 9:59 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Joseludi said:
diegomiquel said:
This is the mail

Delete the image @diegomiquel, to see if someone is going to advance and leaves you without your coupon for shipping costs, hehehe

It is very serious, to see if you solve the purchase

kraken said:
go band !!Yesterday I also ran to install Libreview and sell all my data to A Abbott for the 60 euros of the sensor they "gave away."When I saw that when I redeemed the coupon I left free shipping option, it already smelled like scorch, so I did not buy.Today the second mail has arrived saying it was a mistake.Given this there are only two hypotheses: either they are bungles, or they are scoundrels.Too bad because your product is doing very well, that if not ...

Hello.I just called Abbott and they tell me that sending the sensor cannot avoid it, that when I arrive if I don't want it to reject it.Uncle tells me that it seems a very serious mistake but that's it, nothing more.The pity is that free is very good because if not ......

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
05/24/2017 10:08 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

As you, the second email apologizing and correcting the first.I think they are a bit bungling, but we must not tear their clothes, at least we find the next free shipment, and that I know, neither dexcom nor any other have given anything.This sensor is doing very well, quite comfortable to put and the least shows.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
05/24/2017 1:11 p.m.

Acabo de mandar este mail a atención al cliente.
Hola. Ayer recibí un mail suyo con una información y con un código promocional por un sensor GRATUITO. me voy a la página web para realizar el pedido y resulta que al final estoy comprando el sensor en vez recibirlo GRATIS. Mas tarde recibo otro mail diciendo que ha sido una equivocación. Que lo gratuito son los gastos de envío. Encima la frase de inicio parece de recochineo. Que con la emoción se han confundido. Pero vamos a ver. Que se supone que esto es una multinacional farmacéutica !!! No se puede tolerar estos fallos. Espero una disculpa en condiciones. Un saludo

diegomiquel
05/24/2017 7:54 p.m.

I sincerely believe that those who should complain are those who have not received anything, and not we have found a free shipping, even if it is not to throw the bells on the flight.And if it offends some, you always have the option to donate the promotional code to some forero that needs it, that there are people who assume an economic effort to use the meter.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
05/25/2017 8:26 a.m.

Well, if anyone wants my promotional code for the delivery expenses that send me a private, what a coincidence that they have sent me just after I asked for 4 sensors 1 week ago, chance ..?No coincidence ..?Who knows it !!!

@Runing50 making continued use of the free are € 1,500 per year per person and year, for a multinational like ABBOTT with billions of annual benefits I do not think it would mean a lot of loss to give 1 sensor to users taking into account the thousands of sensors to promoteThe system they give in public and private health systems.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/25/2017 8:49 a.m.

They sent me an email where they said I had free beings.
At 10 minutes they send me another saying that they had been wrong, that the offer was that they gave me a sensor as long as the kit (applicator, reader and patches) were bought.
In summary a scam because they don't give anything (they seem to know that the meter also works with reactive strips)

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
05/28/2017 3:31 p.m.

I also received the two mails, with the first the truth is that I suspected, because being so extremely rats that they charge to the shipping costs, I was surprised to give a sensor, but I did the test and I saw that there was no way but I thought it wasI had to collapsed by the promotion and what is going, after the second mail entered me with free shipping costs, I already imagined that they had themselves "hung" the page to avoid claims for the weather ofleg.The Code lasts until day 10 .. In just over a year it is the second time I can benefit from such a great offer !!!(Obviously, I say it with a coña)

On the other hand, I came to comment that this month I have claimed a sensor that took off, it was already on day 14 but they had about eleven or twelve hours of use and called them to record the incidence.Reluctantly they agreed to send me another, and I have not had to send the one that had taken off.
I have noticed, I do not know if you too, that from one part towards here as some stick better than others and that those who send you with the orders have very little margin of expiration ...
I have already told you a lot of times that many problems would be avoided if they included a specific dressing in the box to strengthen the support, but no case.

helora's profile photo
helora
05/30/2017 9:31 p.m.

Salvador said:
Although I must also say that exact exact or glycometers themselves, if you measure with 2 different glucometers I will give you a margin of difference,

Exact.Normally there is a difference of 15 to 20 more and in the worst cases of 30, but as you say neither the strips glucometers themselves always mark the same.Today I did the test after eating and it gave me 315, I repeated it again because I noticed that I was fine, because I did it in a row and gave me 203. I have been with the free and my controls for almost a year and my controls are a lotbetter.

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
05/31/2017 10:46 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

Hello.I have received an Abbott email where they apologize and in compensation they give me all shipments until the end of the year

diegomiquel
06/04/2017 1:17 p.m.

Has anyone done any request lately?What expiration date have you given you?Because I'm going to make an order and I don't know if asking for 4 or 6 sensors.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
06/05/2017 8:13 p.m.

@"Runing50" I asked for sensors 2 weeks ago and the expiration date is from October 31.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/05/2017 8:45 p.m.

Mine also expires in October

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/06/2017 11:16 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Friends, I lost the freestyle charger, do you know if you can buy somewhere?At the moment I have made an apaño with the body of the loader of another glucometer and the mobile charger cable but I am afraid that it does not work or something suddenly

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/06/2017 11:18 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

You can load it with any mobile charger

DiabetesForo
06/06/2017 noon

Hello!!My son loads him with the mobile charger.I think he doesn't even know where the free charger is ... :)) and it's nothing strange since he is very clueless ... he does not spoil or anything, quiet:

Enma's profile photo
Enma
06/06/2017 12:31 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.