{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Hello!!I have written little, but I read you and learn a lot with you.I wanted to ask one thing, is that the sensor has taken off when I still had two days of use, do you think I can claim another?Or with only two remaining days do not send me another?Thank you so much!

Sonii's profile photo
Sonii
05/09/2017 9:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@SONII I would claim it, you don't already have it so you don't lose anything.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/10/2017 1:25 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hello, @"sonii", calls Abott and tell them the problem, they will have to replace it since it has not turned the 14 days that promise the arm.They are very friendly and they will attend you very well, at least they have solved any problem that I have had (and they have been a few ...).

JPR's profile photo
JPR
05/10/2017 9:17 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

@"nigiri" @"jpr" Thank you very much for your answers!I just called and they will send me one replacement, they have told me that I don't have to return the other.Greetings!

Sonii's profile photo
Sonii
05/10/2017 10:58 a.m.

Glimp is an Android application to which the Festyle is associated.

It costs nothing to be kind.

All the best.

diegomiquel said:
Carlos71 said:
if with glymp.It is the first to extend it so much.The others only about 10 hours.I get surprised and have had to walk patching it so as not to lose it.I am with a smile from ear to ear as if I had touched the lottery.I go on the 19th and I don't know when it will last.

Forgive but I have no idea what Glimp is.You could inform me.Thank you.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/11/2017 6:27 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

emily said:
Glimp is an Android application to which the uestyle is associated.

All the best.

diegomiquel said:
Carlos71 said:
Carlos71 said:
if with glymp.It is the first to extend it so much.The others only about 10 hours.I get surprised and have had to walk patching it so as not to lose it.I am with a smile from ear to ear as if I had touched the lottery.I go on the 19th and I don't know when it will last.

It costs nothing to be kind but it doesn't cost anything to search for anything.Before asking anything I use the search and if I can't solve my doubts I ask.I am tired of responding to people who arrive, nor bothers to read and ask things that have repetitive tropecientous times and then disappear from the map and neither thank, replace nor anything.Maybe it's not the case of Diegomiquel

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/11/2017 7:44 p.m.

@"Sonii" claims because according to what it sells us lasts 14 days.If you have not fulfilled the period, it is totally reimbursable

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/12/2017 12:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Ruthbia" Sii, I called and explained and sent me a replacement without problems, thanks!

Sonii's profile photo
Sonii
05/12/2017 1:23 p.m.

@"Joseludi" in part you are right but many times if you ask is why it is not, it is not easy to find something concrete in a thread with tropecient messages.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/12/2017 3:45 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

The last 2 sensors have lasted me 22 days with correct measurements until the last day.The right thing for me is to have up to 20 or something else with the capillary.But also the capillary lies by making 2 measurements in a row.

DiabetesForo
05/12/2017 9:49 p.m.

emily said:
Glimp is an Android application to which the uestyle is associated.

All the best.

diegomiquel said:
Carlos71 said:
Carlos71 said:

Thanks a lot.I have bone iPhone that nothing.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
05/14/2017 5:35 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Link

I wish!!

saracg's profile photo
saracg
05/22/2017 4:13 p.m.

Saracg said:
Link
I wish!!

I hope, if they do not remove the reactive strips.Because financing free is one thing, and financing it by cutting the financing of the strips is a danger.Free is useful to guide according to what moments, and to read trends, but it is not reliable at all to manage insulin injections.

greetings :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
05/22/2017 4:19 p.m.

Hello Imara, the strips are still necessary, even if they will finance the free.And it is true that there are people who do not do free but I believe that most we have it use it in a regular and reliable way.I have proven it with the strips for having given me some value that was strange to me, the two measurements have been approached.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
05/22/2017 8:05 p.m.

@"Runing50", I'm glad that for you it is so reliable.For me, although it is useful, it is not reliable with all the sensors or, with the same sensor, depending on the moments and days.I check it daily by comparing free-channel in the pre-comida glycemia (three times a day, then), and does not fit to mark the insulin guideline.
Anyway, that it is very good if they finance it, but that it is not at all, for the moment, the alternative to the strips.

imara's profile photo
imara
05/23/2017 5:21 p.m.

They have sent you an Abbott email with a discount code so that in the next purchase with the discount code they give you 1 extra sensor and then another urgent email !!!Not so that the shipping costs of the next order do not charge you .. :)) :))
I laugh for not crying, it's like sending them to take them for the sack and leave Dexcom or Medtronic for Usurers and Holding Mangers.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/23/2017 9:03 p.m.

@sigsauer, only the second has come to me.That's why I thought it was one of those rare campaigns to get attention.Of shame.I am about to put the bomb (I already have it in my house) and almost convinced to go to the Enlite

DiabetesForo
05/23/2017 9:27 p.m.

@"Joseludi" The first email put that in the next purchase with the coupon they gave you a Grátis sensor and in the next urgent, urgent !!!We have put the leg !!!It is not 1 graph sensor, which are the costs of grati shipping ... what you have said, of shame !!!
Before the end of the year you may try Guardian Connect and if they improve as the G5 transmitter says in terms of size and duration, the dexcom ... to see if more competition is coming out ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/23/2017 10:03 p.m.

Hello.Very good.I get home and see an Abbott mail telling me that they give me a promotional code for a free sensor.I order and following the web instructions redirect to the PayPal page.I follow the instructions and it turns out that I have bought a sensor and do not give it to me.I call customer service and are already closed.I planned to call tomorrow to ask for explanations and now I receive another mail in which they tell me that they have been wrong.That only shipping was free.I have answered canceling the order.Tomorrow I will call again.It seems unfortunate that a pharmaceutical multinational like Abbott makes these mistakes.Let's see what they tell me tomorrow.

diegomiquel
05/23/2017 10:25 p.m.

This is the mail

diegomiquel
05/23/2017 10:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.