{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Leave record in Abbott, calling and sending an email with the photo.
Those responsible are, not Seur, facing you.They are the ones who, in their case, must solve it with Seur.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
11/17/2014 12:59 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

In the seur part that you have signed, have you put it right?For the transport agency only this is worth this or should not have collected it and that they would have returned, of course he is notifying Abott of everything.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/17/2014 1:45 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

New detail of Abbot !!

You cannot buy a sensor until 14 days have elapsed from your last purchase of the same product (that is a sensor).

....I do not understand, they are supposed to have invented it to sell it, they do not want new customers until 2015 and do not want current customers to buy too many sensors.

I suppose that they are overwhelmed, if I don't understand.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/17/2014 1:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They want to carry total control over stock so as not to hang the poster of cannot finally sell stocks.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/17/2014 2:35 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

I think that a new device does not come out, I don't know what I think

DiabetesForo
11/17/2014 2:59 p.m.

I just finished my first sensor and I already use the second.

I can only say that so far the results cannot be better.And in both from the first day.Capillary and free measurements are very close, coinciding sometimes.And as for the sensor, nothing has taken off and that I go for a run and do gym.I am little to sweat, yes.

Even so, I still don't sing Victoria since they comment that some sensors have gone better than others.

DiabetesForo
11/17/2014 4:38 p.m.

They have no production capacity.It seems that they will expand the capacity of the factory (English) and until the beginning of 2015 it will not be operational.That is the reason why I no longer let new users buy, since they do not want to leave those who already have a free without sensors.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/18/2014 4:37 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Thanks Oscar, it is always good to have first -hand information.

DiabetesForo
11/18/2014 7:47 a.m.

With the first four days it worked quite well, but the first eight and the last two days with enough difference (with stable trend).At the moment with the second sensor (I have been from Thursday) as well as with the first.And this morning I put what and with capillary 108 !!Then I have seen that the trend was going up a bit, I hope it was for that ...

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
11/18/2014 10:16 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

They have brought it to me today taking advantage of the 5 minutes that I have not been at home, as if I ask for something online.

Then I have been calling Seur 902 and they unleash me but do not take my phone.:(

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/19/2014 4:29 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

With the Dexcom I do not remember if it was with the paracetamol or I do not know what medicine it could be to alter the results.Are you taking any medication that you have observed those differences?You are already many for the different forums and Facebook that you comment on the differences.If it is a meter without calibration I should not give differences.It is simply an opinion, which is clear that for now punctures in the fingers cannot be totally forgotten, you always have to ensure.It is true that many less times.
To those who give you the differences are always the same approximate difference?Of course, as the partner is commenting, the glucose is stable.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/19/2014 6:28 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Sherpa41, do not call 902, look on the Internet which office corresponds and calls you directly.I normally do that and I go to the office to pick it up and thus avoid having to be pending.

The medication ... now I take enough.Eutirox (hypothyroidism), humamil (fiber and to supposedly stabilize glycemia), metformin and iodocefol (iodine, folic acid and vitamin B12).

The differences depend.At the beginning between 20 or 30. Then between 10 and 30 (usually between 10 and 20 but sometimes more).

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
11/20/2014 7:38 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Hello everyone, I take advantage of the post and I leave you a link that has happened to me to sign that social security includes this continuous meter.
At least we try to make ourselves see and know what we want and what is best for us/all.

Link & utm_campaign = signature_receipt & utm_medium = email & utm_source = share_petion

lalala8's profile photo
lalala8
11/20/2014 11:52 a.m.

Dando guerra desde 1993 - DM1 desde 1998 - Bombera desde noviembre 2013.

Jconegar said:
With the Dexcom I do not remember if it was with the paracetamol or I do not know what medicine it could be that I altered the results.

Hello ... the paracetamol in Dexcom confirms you that it affects and well ... In addition it is warned.I have taken it, and after a few hours the arrows disappeared and frequently interrogations appeared, but basically, that looked like a roller coaster (and without arrows) ... after 2 days or something less, it normalized again.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
11/20/2014 1:57 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Lalala8 said:
Hello everyone, I take advantage of the post and I leave you a link that has happened to me to sign that social security includes this continuous meter.
At least we try to make ourselves see and know what we want and what is best for us/all.

Link & AMP; utm_campaign = signature_receipt & amp; utm_medium = email & amp; utm_source = share_petion

Well, it is very interesting, although I would not ask for this (it does not help me much in my diabetes), if not a dexcom.Ideally, ask for continuous measurement in general (or semicontinua) and that each one chose, something like normal glucose meters that there are several models.

greetings

pabloj2000
11/20/2014 2 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

In the free does not affect the paracetamol.Only acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin and generic) and vitamin C. but in quantities that we would never take.

As for the manifesto of asking for free as who asks for a candy ... Ufff.I better shut up, because yesterday I gave my opinion on the blog and the octopus is falling to me (absolutely unjustified, but people are "Asín").

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/21/2014 7:50 a.m.

Well, your opinion is very respectable ... In the end it doesn't matter what we think, by A or B, the free is predestined to get into the SS, from the beginning.Abbott says yes, and yes, and point ball, it doesn't matter the firms, auctions .... everything.It is already inside, even if we do not see it (and by the way, in the USA neither is expected, normal, it does not paint anything)

What SS will save?In certain cases, those that have 8-10 strips a day, I think if ... but I think it will save little (the one that will win, as always, the laboratory).

And I have already said it at the time ... I bother me that the Abbott is included and not the Dexcom (the one I need), but ... don't you think that the time has come to leave cheap in the SS?Think that if you make a subscription of 7 boxes, the box comes to 315 euros ... now imagine a subscription of 7000 boxes ... 200 euros the box?

There is no interest in improving our quality of life, that is a lie ... it hurts that Dexcom does not enter, that I see that the possibility of having "my cure" escapes my hands so that some gentlemen are filled with pockets, the usual.

I would like to allow us to apply the cost of our treatment (strips for example, where they give you the monthly report of what you spend) and that you could freely choose another system, paying the difference if it missed (gladly would).

greetings

pabloj2000
11/21/2014 8:27 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Pablo, that's how.You say something that I have repeated, but many people do not seem to answer that because in the end, they only listen to what they want: how can you make a request for a brand?That is inadmissible and not very rigorous.In any case, it would be more logical and rational to ask for something like "that studies are accelerated to include interstitial measurement in SNS benefits."And that anyone who manufactures an interstitial meter can appear;either Abbott, Dexcom or Medtronic.That is fair.And then the technical tests or the appropriate assessments would be done, in the same way that different manufacturers are now presented to contest and then only some are chosen, and others are left out.
If the request is absurd from end to a tail ... I do not understand even why I have to try to explain in my blog, when my position is auctionly and argued ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/21/2014 9:02 a.m.

Returning to the theme of free freestyle, yesterday it came to me and in my first impression I have amazed the accuracy it has, since the first measurement that Marco 151 and capillary 149, all have been equally successful with a margin of 10 or less.

Only when I have a descent and take sugar, in the free it takes me more to overcome, but we are going to be logical.In addition, I don't know how it does but the descents detects them even before the capillary, I suppose you see the rapid trend down and extrapolates the data.

The only thing that bothers me is that I put it in my arm as he says in the brochure and tonight I bothered me a little when sleeping on that arm, with the sensor clenching with the mattress, I stuck a little.The next one will put it below (near the elbow) and more inward to see if it bothers less.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/21/2014 9:26 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I have tried to start a sensor already finished with another reader (I already told you that my daughter and I had the freestyle) as I was there for a few days ago to try, and the message "the newly scanned sensor was started by another reader and cannot be used withThis.I think the Dexcom would love for the alarms theme but now I could not allow it, unless I was lucky in stretching the duration of the sensors ... for my daughter if it is an option (total, I pay four monthly sensors) But I have to continue testing this system. I have bewildered, days as crazy, others or idea of ​​what are the variables that can modify so much (he has not exercised, he does not just eat, he is not with active fast insulin....) Whatever I hope they finance us something (Dexcom, Freestyle, ...) that poorly controlled diabetics are a long -term paste hahaha !!!And Hansolo has no need to justify your opinions, unfortunately in this life the most wet is exposed to criticism and popular judgment but I assure you that you do a lot of good with your blog. I enrich myself a lot with all your opinions.greeting!!

beti's profile photo
beti
11/21/2014 1:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.