{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Yeah?Could you collect the data with the mobile and just buy the sensors?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/05/2014 11:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Let's see.I have seen the images.It awaits me that in the first tab he would put what type of NFC it is, but no.Anyway it seems that he has read all the data, although I am not sure.If you can read all the data in principle, you can program to interpret the data.I don't know if they are encrypted, it's a matter of investigating.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
12/06/2014 10:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They will be encrypted, Banhop ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/06/2014 5:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

I guess.But if you can read all the data I think they can be disregarded.Let's see if I get one and invest.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
12/07/2014 1:51 a.m.

The first sensor did well, the second instead at 6 days I stop working without any apparent reason.

I tried to call by phone to see if they change it to me or something, but there is no way to take my phone.:(

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/12/2014 4:25 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hello, the main progress and challenge with the NFC, rather than reading it, will be to reset it, and it can surely be done.The NFCs are rewritable, unless you indicate that they are permanently recorded, and even at that time there is some utility that allows you to rewrite it again.

What seems clear is that Abbott as soon as a sensor starts, writes it and "marks", and I say this because it has already been verified that with another reader, he says that "it is already activated", so that it is evident that what"frame".

Now we would have to know "where" it marks it, and to be able to modify that parameter, bit or whatever, so that it arrives the 14 days, tell him that it is a new and that he sneaks again (because the limitation by software ...marine fabric).

And changing the subject, but about Abbott ... I can tell you that how you have a problem you eat it with potatoes ... Let's see, do not interpret me badly (I am not pro or against anything), I tell you what happened to meMonday:

I have an old ABBOTT xceed meter, I only use it for ketone bodies, and luckily, I had 3 years or so without using it ... the fact is that I wanted to use it on Monday, and it gives me an error on the screen, now it seems that I alreadyThere are no calibration strips, etc ... well, I call on Tuesday (festive Monday), impossible to contact 900300119, several times, I leave voice message .... Wednesday, the same ... impossible .. I call the switchboard butOf course there have nothing to do with customer service ... Thursday I will leave voice again ... And today finally, 4 days later, I can speak with customer service.After showing my discomfort (this is not of receipt, since for a diabeticHire more people ...
Finally, it is resolved that they send me another meter home (what I expected, because a few days ago I also asked for a glucose meter - I have 10 strips a day assigned, they are interested - of Lifescan and in 2 days for UPS I had it at home, orI needed to call, an email and voila)

Well, what is said, if you can, give ABBOTT cane with customer service ... I these 4 days mosqueado, I sent messages to Spain, and to USA ... because I do not want to imagine having free, having problems, doubts, etc ... and 4 days without measurement.VERY BADLY.Eye, this is not definitive, nor a criticism, they have in their hand to fix it, but I did not like anything.

And he who does not believe me, to take and call that number, and tell me (because I can have a bad luck one day ... 2 is already weird, 3 impossible, and 4 or of coña), ahhh, and the recorded messagesThey don't answer them because they don't have time.

Anyway ... 0 Patatero, who hire people and solve the customer service problem (the very good treatment, an eye, once they attended me, only 4 days late)

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
12/12/2014 4:34 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Regarding to reset it, because in the event that it can be unofficial, because it should not be difficult to rewrite it, as long as it can be rewritten clearly.I tell you a little what I have seen.For example in my work we have a card to enter, and that the door opens.That card passing the program I said above, tells me that it is Mifare S50, and I have found an Android program that reads the content and allows you to record it on another card.The issue is that when you have passed the program to the sensor, it has not said what type of NFC uses, so the thing is more complicated.But if we manage to get which one uses, maybe there is a program that allows you to copy the data (with which we could read it from a mobile) or rewrite them (as long as the company has not parted that).But well, all this are conjectures.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
12/13/2014 9:21 a.m.

As I told you, the perfect previous sensor, from the moment of putting it until it ends, not a single relevant difference.
The last one, to put it on Thursday, just like the previous ones.He once approached more, but once a difference from forty -first being stable ... Since yesterday at noon something better, he gets closer.
I would have stayed with the previous one forever !!: (((

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
12/15/2014 2:48 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Why will that difference between sensors be? Will it have anything to do with how it is punctured or the area where it is click?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/15/2014 4:26 p.m.

Banhop there I have heard that in the US the sale of Free has been forbidden for the issue of these uncontrolled differences.You who move well can confirm whether this is true, if sale in the US has been prohibited and why?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/16/2014 12:09 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

The first two I put them in an area of ​​the arm and the last two in another, but it seems that it will not be because the third and the fourth have not given me the same result.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
12/16/2014 11:17 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Apparently they are already investigating how to read from an Android:
Link
On Twitter he has asked for help, he is called Victor Bautista and the tweet has associated him with social schools, in case you can help him.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
12/16/2014 1:27 p.m.

By the way, I think NFCV uses, in the PlayStore there is a NFCV reader, although on the web that I have passed you are advancing in it and they have already located where some data are kept, with the NFCV because you can do tests.Read at several times both with the mobile and the official reader, and compare the data.
That is, I lame and measure myself with the mobile and the reader, and I point what the reader puts for ejmplo 14:25 and 88.
And so on, then, then we try to decode where the changes occur and that corresponds to the time, with the measure ... although as I have commented on the website above they have found some data already.

PS: In the bin folder they have in the link is the APK they are using with Android.

Let's see if we get two things, read from the mobile and modify them to extend the duration.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
12/16/2014 4:44 p.m.

aryi said:
the first two I put them in one area of ​​the arm and the last two in another, but it seems that it will not be because the third and the fourth have not given me the same result.

In which other area have you put them?

I thought about putting them in the calf but in the end I always put them in my arm.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/16/2014 10:41 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

And to look at you, isn't it a bit uncomfortable ???It will be in the thigh, right?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/16/2014 10:44 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
and to look at you is not a bit uncomfortable ???It will be in the thigh, right?

Yes, that wanted to say in the thigh in the front or inside the legs, but a friend has told me that he would bother him to have something around and in the end I have put it again in the arm.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/16/2014 10:53 p.m.

I put the first two on the side of the arm closer to the shoulder and the last ones where they say it must be put.

Every day I am more convinced that they are the sensors, not the person who makes the differences.With this the first three days every time one thing, then (I go for the sixth) more or less good.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
12/17/2014 12:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Mine with the sensor is a love-hate relationship. The first two were luxurious to me, very coincidental measurements;The one that I wear makes unacceptable measurements.Right now capillary 161 after dinner and in sensor 68 !!(I have that the capillary meter also has its margin of error but 90 of difference ...) I have three days left to change it but you pay for a product that measures 14 days, not to reduce its effectiveness as time passes.I don't know what accuracy will depend on.I put them in similar sites, it is well attached, put in the afternoon without active rapid insulin or near close intake in case this influenced the initial calibration .... a unknown.

beti's profile photo
beti
12/17/2014 11:34 p.m.

Beti said:
mine with the sensor is a love-hate relationship. The first two were luxurious to me, very coincident measurements.

Also the first 2 is worth that they were a bit too predictive in the descent, they marked 60 and was at 80, but at least in the other measures when it was above 80-90 they always stuck it.

Now with the third always marks much less and when I get to 100, the sensor is put at 60. :(

Doesn't Dexcom have this problem?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/17/2014 11:50 p.m.

The truth is that the Dexcom, except for once punctual that the pot is going, gives me measurements quite similar to the capillary

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
12/18/2014 8:32 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.