{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

If I understood you, that the receiver has memory of those who are using and it would be interesting to try a sensor used with another receiver than you used with that sensor

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/07/2014 3:25 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I can try it, my girl and I take it, when the sensor is over, I tell you!

beti's profile photo
beti
11/07/2014 5:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And challenging the receiver date would it work?

maca's profile photo
maca
11/08/2014 7:03 a.m.

Changing the time I do not believe, because the sensor serial number is recorded in the receiver.
Beti, tell us when you finish

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/08/2014 10:48 a.m.

I wanted to say that.Thank you

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/08/2014 12:39 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

There is a topic that I can't understand.Medical products I think they cannot be advertised, but it is so someone corrects me.How do Free do?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/08/2014 12:43 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Well, don't tell me but they do.
I asked the Novalab commercial when I bought at Dexcom that as there were so many endocrine that they had no idea what existed, why they did not put ads in the medical magazines and told me that they could not be prohibited, and we are talking aboutMedical publications in which every 2 pages put you advertising of medicines so it is seen, that the freestyle will be registered as another type of product and non -medical

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/08/2014 4:01 p.m.

Excellent idea of ​​trying 2 receptors ... and given the cost if it works is perfectly feasible.However, I begin to doubt this possibility ... The NFC can read and write (if you have tested it with labels there is the option of writing and blocking ... although there are also utilities that allow them to unlock them) ... and I would not be surprised thatThe receiver marked the sensor as initiated.But the idea is very good and I hope the limitation of 14 days via elwctronica is a scam of care.If it works ... on the 14th you start the other sensor that will mark it as new ... and with 2 receptors we would talk about 30 days.I use several Dexcom receptors to avoid 2 hours of initially absurd and leave me blind.Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
11/08/2014 5:13 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

On the subject "medicine" for me they are not ... In fact in other European countries, the Dexcom is not medication or recipe ... I do not understand that here they ask for a role of the doctor.Abbott has these controlled issues and surely there are a loophole to the regulations because they are interested and can.And I tell you one thing ... for me as if they sell continuous meters as exclusive use in cats ... I buy it and use it, the cheaper the better.Greetings

pabloj2000
11/08/2014 5:17 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

It is still a glucometer and everyone is advertised ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/08/2014 8:02 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello everyone !!For a few weeks we were considering the idea of ​​buying a freestyle for Iago.We talked to him, and he agreed.Last week, on Thursday the purchase, and on Friday afternoon we already had it.The illusion with which Iago takes it is insurmountable, you do not have to prick your fingers !!He is delighted, and we as parents much more because we have total control of the effects of insulin on his glucose, when he has an hypo ... Iago has a very high sensitivity to fast insulin and with freestyle we can better adjust the guidelines.That if according to Abbott is not for pediatric use.And I am sure that your endocrine does not approve it either, because it considered it unnecessary.But our tranquility before a better control is a lot and the happiness of my son above all, and it is super happy.
Great greeting to all

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/10/2014 7:29 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

My daughter is 9 years old and I have bought it.I consulted with his endocrine and seemed good, although in his diagnosis I wantedTo the bed .....) but I am not very happy. I take it and I like it enough to see trends, but it gives differences up to 40!With the capillary meter, and that does not allow me to "trust" when correcting with insulin so that the capillary measurement does not save it.Sometimes it gives very similar controls (taking into account that the sensor is measuring in interstitial fluid), and others with too much difference, and since you do not know how to be exact and which not ... at night it passes it and puts mewhich is in 60 ... capillary 98 ... I will continue to value. My controls have a very logical and acceptable margin, but for her ... what are your impressions? How are your controls? Thank you very much !!

beti's profile photo
beti
11/10/2014 12:26 p.m.

When you do the next hemoglobin, you can see if the results are reliable.If you always give higher values, it will be easier to control well.
Of course, with children it gives a lot of peace of mind and is a break for them.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/10/2014 12:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello everyone !!For us as I said, it is a peace of mind to see their night guidelines in the morning, and Iago is delighted not to prick his fingers (his poor fingers).Beti will tell you that in the comparisons I made with the hair meter they gave me very similar values, that if I always wait a time between the reading of the freestyle and the capillary.For us it is a break and Iago is happy, what can I ask for !!
A great greeting

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/13/2014 6:26 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Pabloj2000 said:
On the theme "medicine" for me they are not ... In fact in other European countries the Dexcom is not medication or recipe ... I do not understand that here they ask for a doctor's role.Abbott has these controlled issues and surely there are a loophole to the regulations because they are interested and can.And I tell you one thing ... for me as if they sell continuous meters as exclusive use in cats ... I buy it and use it, the cheaper the better.Greetings

Pablo, using a 30 -day sensor is absolute madness.Because if what we want is precision, why stretch it and start receiving erratic values ​​as in Medtronic or Dexcom when you stretch them?Could you stretch a few more days?Probably yes.But another issue is to have a filament stuck and inserted for so many days.It raises other problems.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/13/2014 6:40 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Ha ha ha!!!Forgiveness, is that an Abbot coupon just arrived, thanking my interest in being one of the first to make an order in Spain.

They give me...TACHAN !!€ 10 shipping costs of the next order.They will have broken hahahaha.

Well, less is nothing.I let you go an order before the offer explodes hahahahahaha

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/13/2014 8:46 a.m.

Not Hansolo, it's not crazy, believe me.For me it is crazy, but I have acquaintances who take 4 weeks and well, marking well (envy for me).That depends on each person ... but if they do not let you try it, a settled issue ... no matter how people who could take 40 days.

The theme of "stretching" is very relative ... for me, going 15 days is already "stretching", that is, it does not compensate for me, (occasionally it reaches 18-20 days marking well, but the slightest symptom or ???

But for other friends, they begin to stretch it at 25-30 days ... that is, until there perfect, and then it is already "fooling" that if ???, that if the clamp is going, what if ....
Eye, that there are also users who at 8-10 days is already "stretching."

And about having it stuck, in my case (and that of friends touching the month) it is no problem, but it depends on each one, of course, on its activity, etc ... I have already controlled that topic (for my use).

That said, madness, not at all ... madness is "limit" time "for our good", that is a trolley ... it is for the "his" ... it is as if the dexcom limited it to 7 days"For our good", I would lose 7 days of precision more ... and others would lose 3 weeks of use marking well.Come on ... they only benefit.

If cars were limited to 120 (total, you cannot pass that speed anywhere) that of God would be assembled;), then here the same ... say 7 days, 14 days ... 30 days ...

greetings

pabloj2000
11/13/2014 8:48 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

By the way ... Has anyone opened a sensor?I would like to see the content.I think you have to have a battery (for readings, although I send by NFC) ... If someone passes my photo by private, I appreciate it (these things, you better not advertise them much ... than those of Abbott are also reported to"cover" any hole).I think there has to be one way (or at least try) to continue using it.The commented topic of the 2 receptors should be tested, and if it marks it (writing) it could still look at resetting it in some way.

greetings

pabloj2000
11/13/2014 8:51 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Hansolo, it lasts 4 weeks, 3 always and 4 some and some have lasted something more and well, maybe the last 2 days ago some non -nonsense but the rest is going well.
I think that a lot lasts for him

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/13/2014 9:41 a.m.

Yes, 3 always, unless I started it or an accident ... 4 Thus handle ... my maximum 35 days that is not bad.Of course, if it is an area with rubbing, the area is infected.Yesterday I took one that had been 3 weeks and less marks that a pump catheter ....

tica's profile photo
tica
11/13/2014 9:53 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.