{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Freestyle fails a lot .... my last sensor was great until day 13 that started with it and there it was ... dead .... so 14 days nothing ....

The one I have now, Va +/- 10 regarding the capillary ... last night I was hicc up and I was in 80 ... so I had a lot of "extra" capillaries.The only reliable thing is the trends and the adjustment I make with Glimp.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/14/2017 10:47 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

nigiri said:
Hello guys, I have a problem and that is that the freestyle software does not let me print the profiles.Has it happened to any?
Greetings and thanks.

I haven't tried for a long time, but I had no problems.I pass it to PDF and from there to print.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/14/2017 10:48 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Sonii", Llamals

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
03/14/2017 11:47 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

And you also @"ruthbia", sell it like 14 days, so that.It happened to me once and I got another one, the truth is that I was lucky.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
03/14/2017 11:49 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@"Rociollinares" if I have called, and they send me new reader and sensor, and I have to send mine to analyze it.Thank you!

Sonii's profile photo
Sonii
03/14/2017 12:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There are sensors for all tastes, some that the first week go from cinema and then fall and begin to mark 40-50 mg/dl below, others that cost them 5 days to calibrate and the 2 week go from cinema, the truth isThat one does not know how to hit, I will use more glymp any time for the issue of capillary calibrations and liapp due to the issue of trends.

I do not know why the sensors cannot be calibrated with the capillary as it is done with the Dexcom, I believe that there lies the issue of reliability between free and dexcom, while Dexcom must be calibrated with a capillary every 12 hours, the free is calibrated fromFactory for 14 days and it is a bit to play the lottery, thankfully, the Light that seems not to have those of Abbott !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/14/2017 12:28 p.m.

Are you also having problems with shipping?Because here it seems that in the warehouse they do not have many and are delaying shipments.And I always go to the limit of buying them and the sensor I have ends tomorrow morning and I don't know if I'm ready because at work I am having slight hypos every day because I control it with that and I take something before I go to more, but sometimes I don't notice them.But my glycemia goes to peaks, sometimes I am in 120 and at 10 min I see that I am in 80 with an arrow going down ... #-o

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
03/14/2017 12:39 p.m.

Hello guys, I am writing to you from Chile, I have DM1 since the age of 35 (that is, 11) I am a rare case but I am declared at that age... until now very well controlled.Last week I bought free freestyle and I have walked with her almost a week.Buy them at the foundation at 65 euros and each sensor at the same value (buy 5 sensors) that is to say for 2 months.

It has helped me a lot, especially in the night glycemia, when as I shoot myself and when as little it comes to me.He currently uses the toujeo 60 units and the apidra 30-40 units depending on what he eats.But I started to ride every day and the toujeo decreased to 20 and the apidra to 20-30 units a day.My glycemia have been much better, since as I am with less toujeo forces me to always eat little and within the "normal."Before the Lantus caused me many casualties and made me get a lot of weight.

Hopefully with this freestyle help you can correct in a faster way.

Greetings to all

Tomas Abarzua T.

Tomás Yeti Abarzúa Toledo's profile photo
Tomás Yeti Abarzúa Toledo
03/14/2017 1:01 p.m.

Hello, I am a 7 -year -old boy who has been one and a half who started with diabetes l we have put freestyle and there are sensors that produce a rash in the last one I have made no one I have seen that there are also those who put competed but if I canPIER THE SENSOR ON?Tabien imteres me the theme of Glimp but the child has to wear a mobile right?Because M has said that there is intelligent unbreloj from Sony you know something about all this thanks

Garci's profile photo
Garci
03/14/2017 1:20 p.m.

It is incredible, yesterday I called to return a sensor that expires me on April 30 and that I will probably not be able to use before that date and they told me that there was no problem, that they had had a problem with those sensors and that they were already removed.I then made another order because the boy assured me that they were already going to arrive with longer expiration dates and what is my surprise when three other sensors that also expire on April 30 have just arrived.I have a fine anger, unfortunate small ones, above what we pay for each sensor and for each shipping expenditure, nor are they bother that the product meets the necessary conditions of use.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/15/2017 11:36 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Well, I have to order this week and seen what is seen with the comments I will send you an email by saying that until April 30 I am already covered with sensors, which are for later !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/15/2017 12:54 p.m.

@"Ruthbia", which cuca La Fundita Rosa del Libre ...: What have you taken it from?

@"Sonii", that has never happened to me, but I would call, I think so.The times I have called me well, and in recent months I have already replied three sensors for malfunction and a reader ...

imara's profile photo
imara
03/15/2017 4:11 p.m.

That @"ruthbia" where have you bought it?:)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/15/2017 11:41 p.m.

I asked for it online and they left me in the house mailbox without problems.14 dollars.

Link

They have a lot of things for Free.
This is new ... how a monkey

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/17/2017 12:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

nigiri said:
is incredible, yesterday I called to return a sensor that expires me on April 30 and that I will probably not be able to use before that date and told me that there was no problem, thatThey had had a problem with those sensors and that they were already removed.I then made another order because the boy assured me that they were already going to arrive with longer expiration dates and what is my surprise when three other sensors that also expire on April 30 have just arrived.I have a fine anger, unfortunate small ones, above what we pay for each sensor and for each shipping expenditure, nor are they bother that the product meets the necessary conditions of use.

Well, they arrived on me on the same day 15 two new sensors with expiration date of 30-6-2017, claim again because they have had to strain

runing50's profile photo
runing50
03/17/2017 1:30 p.m.

Hello again, the little one has removed the sensor again. Because it produces sarptull, I have triedAlarms with the Glimp and I had thought to turn to the Sony 3 clock but I don't know where to acquire and if it is worth a 7 -year -old if you can throw a cable I thank you

Garci's profile photo
Garci
03/17/2017 3:01 p.m.

@"Garci" compened medium size.You do not have no medium ampoules, the sensor can be put by transferring the compeed or as I do, with an old sensor frame the size in the competition and in half I make a hole with a folk drill that they sell inAny Chinese store.It works the same and avoids the allergy to the sensor's glue ... Any questions you send me a private.

estimated customer

First, thank you for contacting us and thanking you for the interest shown in our product.

We cannot define the expiration date of your order.

ABBOTT guarantees that the units included in their order have sufficient expiration for regular and continuous use, since the sensor limit you can buy in an order are 10. That is, in the case of an order of 10 sensors we guarantee that the expirationIt will be at least 5 months.

When you receive your order, please verify your expiration and if you consider that you will not be able to use any sensor contact this department to carry out a commercial return.It has 14 useful days from delivery provided you have not despised the product.

This is the response to the request not to send me sensors with the very fair expiration date.Conclusion, that they send you what comes out of the c ........ and then if you are not worth you and you move to return them.- No comment !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/17/2017 3:56 p.m.

Thank you, we will try to see how such

Garci's profile photo
Garci
03/17/2017 3:58 p.m.

@sigsauer is missing a real competition so that these things do not happen.There are three and well avenues and taking advantage of the circumstances ....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/17/2017 10:46 p.m.

@"Runing50" I have returned, I will use one that does have time before 30 and a week before I have changed it I will make a new order

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/18/2017 5:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.