{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

sigsauer said:
for those who use freeLink on the mobile, with the latest update of the application, it stops working, it has happened to a lot of people included, so betterDo not update until you fix it,- another success of Abbott .-

Well, I'm still working with LibreLink, I have version 1.3.2.2 that I suppose will be the last.Anyway, I think I'm going to leave the free club soon, they finally put me a bomb and surely change the Medtronic smarguard

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/25/2017 11:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ferran polo said:
hello

I have been using this product since October last year and I have to state that my discontent is growing with it.While in the first days I thought about the panacea to avoid the annoying punctures in my fingers, over time I consider this increasingly inoperative product.It is almost impossible to exhaust the 14 days that the very expensive sensor lasts, because for one reason or another you always get rid of if you make a normal life.I do not even recommend it for bedrooms because even some have also taken some simply sleeping.The filament that has been inserted into the skin is extremely sensitive and to the minimum movement that has or simply takes off the least already stops working and the abbott's guarantee does not cover you because of course it is always because of yours, according to them.It cannot be in contact with water for more than half an hour, therefore of bathing on beaches or swimming pools this summer you can forget.Other problems are the status of the skin when you take out the sensor, totally irritated and with stinging for several days after having taken it removed.The price of the sensors (60 euros) is extremely expensive for a sensor that you rarely get you to last 14 days.Our joy in a well ...

Well, I believe that the theme of the adhesive has greatly improved.He almost never had adhesion problems although some other sensor began to want to take off in the last days.But in the last months nothing, I don't worry about the sensor, you have almost to take it off with a "shell" hehehe

Another thing is the allergic reactions of the new adhesive that affects you, fortunately I do not have that problem either.

DiabetesForo
03/25/2017 11:29 a.m.

I bought a case for a long time for free to take it while I run.It is the photo, if someone is interested I search and put where I bought it then I do not remember

DiabetesForo
03/25/2017 11:34 a.m.

Well, it seems that I am a little stamped with these two sensors, between the fact that they sent them late (I had to call and everything), the first yesterday changing me a pull and I took it completely but already had days that I was taking off and the one whoI have put on Low today all day when I am 120 ... Of course it seems that a droplet of blood has come out, can it be for that?Or do I say anything when I call and claim tomorrow?In the time I have been with this, it is the first time something like this happens to me and two followed by xD

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
03/27/2017 12:22 a.m.

At first I got two evil often, and then nothing so far, which has given me an error at 7 days.

They always change them without problems, I do not know the people who say they have poor customer service, I always receive a quick and satisfactory attention.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
03/27/2017 12:54 p.m.

Well, I neither have adhesion problems, nor skin reactions, nor allergies ...

I am the boy who begins to fail the port where the strips are put to make the capillary measurement.

Today I just called Abbot and send me a replacement reader because the one I have does not recognize when I put a strip.And it is already the third to change me

DiabetesForo
03/27/2017 6:54 p.m.

Aranzauleg said:
I at first left two evil of followed, and then nothing so far, which has given me an error at 7 days.

They always change them without problems, I do not know the people who say they have poor customer service, I always receive a quick and satisfactory attention.

I agree with you, they have always treated me perfectly in customer service.

DiabetesForo
03/27/2017 6:55 p.m.

Joseludi said:
Well I have no adhesion problems, or skin reactions, nor allergies ...

I am the boy who begins to fail the port where the strips are put to make the capillary measurement.

Today I just called Abbot and send me a replacement reader because the one I have does not recognize when I put a strip.And it is already the third that will change me

The same happened to me with the reader and in three days I already had the new

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
03/27/2017 8:31 p.m.

Joseludi said:
ferran polo said:
hello

I have been using this product since October last year and I have to state that my discontent is growing with it.While in the first days I thought about the panacea to avoid the annoying punctures in my fingers, over time I consider this increasingly inoperative product.It is almost impossible to exhaust the 14 days that the very expensive sensor lasts, because for one reason or another you always get rid of if you make a normal life.I do not even recommend it for bedrooms because even some have also taken some simply sleeping.The filament that has been inserted into the skin is extremely sensitive and to the minimum movement that has or simply takes off the least already stops working and the abbott's guarantee does not cover you because of course it is always because of yours, according to them.It cannot be in contact with water for more than half an hour, therefore of bathing on beaches or swimming pools this summer you can forget.Other problems are the status of the skin when you take out the sensor, totally irritated and with stinging for several days after having taken it removed.The price of the sensors (60 euros) is extremely expensive for a sensor that you rarely get you to last 14 days.Our joy in a well ...

Well, I don't have that problem.I've been with him for two years and have always reached 14 days.And at first I took off 2 and replaced them without any problem.They have had to improve the glue because it has not happened to me again.And the bathrooms do not see it inconvenient.I get into the sea and leave.The truth is that I did not get involved in time.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
03/27/2017 11:24 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Have the glue changed?You will warn that if you change, maybe I dare to buy again.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/28/2017 10:36 a.m.

anaisabel said:
have the glue changed?You will warn that if you change, maybe I dare to buy again.

They have improved it in the sense, at least to me.That I forgot that I have it, in return to some is producing skin problems.It's a matter of asking one and you try

DiabetesForo
03/28/2017 10:52 a.m.

Hello good,

They already sent me the two patches that I returned because they were expired on April 30.They are for June 30.They called me to ask me if I wanted the pasta or two new patches and I tell them that if they expired later the patches and everything ok.

The issue you are commenting on getting into the water.He had no record that he could only be 30 minutes.I have been snorking with the patches longer and without problem.The same on the beach.Although here I have had more problems for the sand than if I love a patch.

Have a good day
Agur

Josu's profile photo
Josu
03/29/2017 9:06 a.m.

Diagnosticado en 2015/12.
Tipo 1. Libre1 desde 02/2016/Libre2 desde 06/2020
Toujeo 14
Dieta por Raciones +0- Novorapid 2/4/4
Último control hemoglobina: 5,6
33 años

anaisabel said:
have the glue changed?You will warn that if you change, maybe I dare to buy again.

Well, no idea, I have not given myself, the same is that I have not bought from the new ones, because the last ones I bought three months ago or so.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
03/29/2017 9:24 a.m.

If they have changed it.In fact now to remove it before you keep the sensor in your hand and the adhesive in the skin, which you manage to remove everything at once.My daughter, gets into the shower, soaks it with oil and so on and everything costs us to remove the adhesive.
As for skin reactions, my daughter has atopic skin and nothing, but before they changed it, but as in everything, you are a world.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
03/29/2017 9:51 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@"Anaisabel" have changed it, now it costs much more to take it out although with rose oil it is removed without problems, I suppose with other types of oil as well.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/29/2017 1:44 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I do not know if the adhesive has changed or not but I the last one that I put without protection (competed) left me some irritation again so I imagine that it will be allergy to any of the components of the glue.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/30/2017 8:37 a.m.

@"Unamas", look at the end of page 62. There you have a photo, in that line we were changing the area and perfect.Hopefully those who put this summer work the same.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
03/30/2017 10:16 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Does anyone know anything about this?
Link

saracg's profile photo
saracg
03/31/2017 10:33 a.m.

Good night and salty;)
I don't know if it ever happened to you ... but tonight at 1:00 I woke up I looked at my glucose with the free and I give me it, running a juice.What a fright !!
At 5 minutes I have punctured and the Free gave me 50. They had 30 minutes and blood glucose gives me 100 and the free has given me twice as long.
Do you think what should they ask me to change it?
The truth is that you are days the values ​​have been very similar to the sensor and in blood ... but then of today ...

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
04/02/2017 2:10 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

Saracg said:
Does anyone know anything about this?
Link ;utm_campaign=omnipod& ;utm_medium=facebook_ads

I just request information

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
04/02/2017 1:32 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.