{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Hi: Hi, I wanted to make a query.Each sensor costs 59.50 euros?One one?120 euros per month seems very expensive. Is it worth it even if it has no alarm?
It is that a better the dexcon is cheaper even though at first you spend more.I don't know, can you inform me?Thank you

marrotro's profile photo
marrotro
02/11/2017 12:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

marrotro said:
hello: hello I wanted to make a query.Each sensor costs 59.50 euros?One one?120 euros per month seems very expensive. Is it worth it even if it has no alarm?
It is that a better the dexcon is cheaper even though at first you spend more.I don't know, can you inform me?Thanks

Link

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
02/11/2017 1:10 a.m.

There is a post with the prices and comparative of the systems.The cheapest is free but has no alarms.
I am doing well, it is comfortable to measure yourself with what the only problem is the hypos of the night.

I made an order of 5 last Monday and I arrived yesterday.2.5 days of delivery with expiration until the end of April.That a little fair, really.

The last 5 have all great, with hardly any differences with the capillary.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/16/2017 2:17 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello.Information I have received from Abbott about free

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
02/17/2017 10:29 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

It makes me funny that traditional MCGs put that they measure in blood, I do not know any, all: dexcom, enlite and free measure in intestitial fluid

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/17/2017 10:38 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello, today I wanted to have spent the 14 days and get the sensor to endure all that time, (it has been an achievement) after using step by step the method of @"sigsauer" I want to thank him, he has not had reaction to theUsing the compeed, you are a genius, from now on I will use them like this, I hope that yours without compensation did not give you reaction, while changing the glue, you can use it.thanks a lot

saracg's profile photo
saracg
02/20/2017 12:05 p.m.

I am very happy that you do well and can continue using it !!

The last one that I put without competed left me a small irritation not as great as when I stopped using it without the compeed but that was the principle of great irritations so at the moment I will continue using this homemade and rudimentary system that except the pain of theprevious preparations works quite well ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/20/2017 12:50 p.m.

ruthbia said:
There is a post with prices and comparative systems.The cheapest is free but has no alarms.
I am doing well, it is comfortable to measure yourself with what the only problem is the hypos of the night.

I made an order of 5 last Monday and I arrived yesterday.2.5 days of delivery with expiration until the end of April.That a little fair, really.

The last 5 have all been great, with hardly any differences with the capillary.

Good morning, I am in China and I was trying to activate a freestylelibre sensor here in China but it does not connect the freeLink application server, I think it is because of the country's connection because they have many connections for example of my markers half of my markersWeb pages do not load me and give server error.

Does anyone know any other mobile application that can activate start the sensor?I don't have the freestyle glucometer so the only thing I can use is the Mobile NFC to activate but with Liapp and Glimp I can't start the sensor.

takedownfc's profile photo
takedownfc
02/21/2017 3:12 a.m.

@"Takedownfc" with the GLIMP S application you start the sensor and use it with Glimp.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/21/2017 8:47 a.m.

Good morning,

I suppose the subject will have been commented but last week I arrived at my package of 6 sensors that I make every 3 months and they have arrived with an expiration date of April 30.So there are 2 patches that do not give me time to wear, have you had any problem with the return or change?Then I will call you and I tell you.

All the best

Josu's profile photo
Josu
02/27/2017 8:43 a.m.

Diagnosticado en 2015/12.
Tipo 1. Libre1 desde 02/2016/Libre2 desde 06/2020
Toujeo 14
Dieta por Raciones +0- Novorapid 2/4/4
Último control hemoglobina: 5,6
33 años

It has happened to me too ... and in the British forum they also comment.All expire on April 30.
It seems that they change them.I will get "in extremis" to April 30.

Josu said:
good morning,

I suppose the subject will have been commented but last week I arrived at my package of 6 sensors that I make every 3 months and they have arrived with an expiration date of April 30.So there are 2 patches that do not give me time to wear, have you had any problem with the return or change?Then I will call you and I tell you.

GREETING

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/27/2017 11:31 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

How is the issue of trying to lengthen the 14 days?I understand that the 14 days are capped by software so it should be expandable.It goes for NFC, with the same mobile there are programs to read the content of the NFC, which I suppose will take a counter or some time.There are also ways to write some NFC labels, so there would be luck and could restart until the battery that carries that endures.

By the way, here in the comments one says that it has lasted 21 days.
Link

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
02/28/2017 10:59 a.m.

In case it serves something I have scanned with the mobile a sensor that is over.He is the only one I have. I have used the NFC Tools application and the Mifare Doctor.Attached captures.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
03/05/2017 1:31 p.m.

Hello, I have a 7 -year -old boy who uses the freestyle downloaded the program in the mobile twice and the sensors have bothers me because they give mistake something that does not happen to the meter.I have asked the house but they don't know how to tell me the mobile is a bit old and the two beasts have crushed it a bit also although the rest does work.

Garci's profile photo
Garci
03/05/2017 7:08 p.m.

Hello!!Yesterday they gave me the freestyle in the endocrine and I have been dead all night.It does not move from it.(I have not dropped from 80).In the end I am going to click more than without him :) The truth is that it gives me little confidence at the time of.

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
03/07/2017 9:35 a.m.

Hello.Mail that just arrived from Abbott

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
03/09/2017 8:17 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

sigsauer said:
@"Takedownfc" with the GLIMP S application you start the sensor and use it with Glimp .-

Hello,

It has worked for me, thank you very much

takedownfc
03/10/2017 4:37 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@"Takedownfc" with the GLIMP S application you start the sensor and use it with Glimp .-

Hello,

It has worked for me, thank you very much

takedownfc
03/10/2017 4:38 p.m.

Hello guys, I have a problem and that is that the freestyle software does not let me print the profiles.Has it happened to any?
Greetings and thanks.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/13/2017 1:51 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hello, everyone!
I have read the forum for a few weeks, and I have learned a lot with you.
I have free freestyle for a month or so, and my problem is with the last sensor, it is the third, I started it yesterday afternoon, in glycemic stability, and since then the daily chart does not appear, say that I connected thereader to the computer and update the time, and I have read in the manual that sections can be lost, but there are more than twelve hours without appearing the graph, if you know why it can be and if I should call?Thank you so much

Sonii's profile photo
Sonii
03/14/2017 10:37 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.