{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

They don't give me allergy.They leave me a red brand two-three days and then leaves.I have the insertion point marked forever but it is chronic, I am delicate for the skin.

The best sensors are the ones that have made me bleed when a capillary catch.Those naile the capillaries.It will be that the membrane gets better.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/31/2017 12:02 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, if the sensors that caught the capillary, are exact, just extend them a little.
! Come with Abbot, @ruthbia. !!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/01/2017 3:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Saracg", I also have allergy.I started little by little until it was unbearable and the last one takes three days.I've been without using for many months and I haven't tried any relationship.
Try how colleagues tell you.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/01/2017 4:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Anaisabel" and you haven't tried to use it like that?We are going to try to see if it works, but we are already withdrawing, it has fatal arms, and even the marks stay, apart from the money with it, not to use the sensors all the time.
We have spoken with Abbott and they tell us that they are changing the glue, but they do not tell us if it is for better or worse, and neither will the new sensors be with the new glue .... We hope we can use them well soon
Let's see ... My last hope is to use it as the fellow @"sigsauer" told me I hope we result as it gives him.
Thanks for help guys

saracg's profile photo
saracg
02/01/2017 4:46 p.m.

@"Sigsauer" is a handyman;) do it as he does and surely it works for you.
Until they change your glue I don't think try again.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/01/2017 4:51 p.m.

@"Saracg" I send you a private ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/01/2017 9:56 p.m.

@"Saracg" Have you tried to put it in the buttock, just 2cm more or less under the rubber of the underwear along with the compeed?

Look for areas of lower body sensitivity.To me in my arms I was more reaction, although it lasts only a few days after removing the sensor.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/03/2017 9:38 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Ruthbia" tested without the compeed, also gave him reaction but did not mark the values ​​the same, there were always more than 100 of difference with the capillary test, so he had to be doing constant tests ... In four days he had it they did not coincideno proof .. but with very large differences.

saracg's profile photo
saracg
02/03/2017 10:27 a.m.

How odd.It is where it best measures me.
I have been in my arms for a year and in my arms I have put them 2 months.As the arms move more, the sensor calculates blood glucose.In the gluteans I have a difference of +/- 5mg/dl with the capillary.This morning 105 El Free, 103 the capillary when lifting me.

I have seen an old lady in another forum that wears the sensor above the chest, in the neckline.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/03/2017 10:32 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

To my ultimately in the buttock it gives me good values ​​but it costs him a couple of days to take stability is as if the values ​​were with more delay and curiously in the arm since the 1st day they are going quite well.
I have put it in the buttock without the hair to prove if there is any change in the components of the adhesive and if it is true that the skin "has memory" surely I leave a beautiful irritation !!

On the other hand, tomorrow he says that it is the first day of the Ambrosiasystem system to make free a continuous meter with alarms, we will have to inform the subject.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/03/2017 12:42 p.m.

Link

The device has already left to place in the free sensor and have the glycemia every 5 minutes, what I do not see anywhere is the alarms, to see if someone with more knowledge of English takes us out of doubt.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/04/2017 1:33 p.m.

sigsauer said:
Link

The device has already left to place in the free sensor and have the glycemia every 5 minutes, what I do not see anywhere is the alarms, to see if someone with more knowledge of English takes us out of doubt.>

No I am surprised that you do not see anything @sigsauer, the launch of the application for Android and iOS is for next month.They will begin to send them from March 15.

Of course, you ask them now and you have them loaded in the visa.

Very little information, it is not known very well who they are, no review of someone who has tried it before going for sale.

NOTHING

I do not convince me, a lot of lack of information and also being cold I think that if at the price of the sensor we add the transmitter that only lasts 14 days then almost better throw for the Dexcom, do you not believe?

Apart from the emitters who last the 14 days they sell another that recharges the battery and lasts more but for now they do not sell it, nor put a price and it is also not submersible like those that last 14 days.

At the moment I sleep quiet, you have to improve a lot to put the product to me

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/04/2017 2:49 p.m.

Hello, very good afternoon, I have been reading your comments a little since three days ago I have been a free meter. I am very happy that I do not have to click and the graphics, it seems to me a pass, but I have a doubt, I have seen someComment about it but I would like to comment because I am not sure the issue.
The fact is that I see that the meter does not give the same values ​​as the normal meter, for example when I get up, it indicates 40 and that is impossible since I have never had such hypoglycemia, in the machine I marked 95 which is a normal valueDoes anyone know what this difference is due and why is it? Can it be corrected through configuration?
Thank you so much

Dido's profile photo
Dido
02/04/2017 7:57 p.m.

If you use Glimp and read it with the mobile you can correct with hair glycemia

DiabetesForo
02/04/2017 8:21 p.m.

Joseludi said:
sigsauer said:
Link

The device has already left to place in the free sensor and have the glycemia every 5 minutes, what I do not see anywhere is the alarms, to see if someone with more knowledge of English takes us out of doubt.>

No I am surprised that you do not see anything @sigsauer, the launch of the application for Android and iOS is for next month.They will begin to send them from March 15.

Very little information, it is not known very well who they are, no review of someone who has tried it before going for sale.

NOTHING

I do not convince me, a lot of lack of information and also being cold I think that if at the price of the sensor we add the transmitter that only lasts 14 days then almost better throw for the Dexcom, do you not believe?

Apart from the emitters who last the 14 days they sell another that recharges the battery and lasts more but for now they do not sell it, nor put a price and it is also not submersible like those that last 14 days.

At the moment I sleep quietly, it has to improve a lot to put the product to me

What a shame because for the price of free freestyle if it transmitted directly to the iPhone and with alarms it would be very good.

We will have patience, thanks for all your comments.

Víctor Gómez's profile photo
Víctor Gómez
02/04/2017 10:22 p.m.

Joseludi said:
sigsauer said:
Link

NOTHING

Hello,

Well, I just bought it.I bought the rechargeable.It is cheaper but it has changed should be taken with a tape on the arm although I suppose I will find some adhesive strip on both sides to hit it on the freestylelibre.

I will tell you how it works when I arrived, if it comes to me.He he.I have seen that on Twitter they are very active answering doubts.

All the best.

Víctor Gómez's profile photo
Víctor Gómez
02/04/2017 11:12 p.m.

Víctor Gómez said:
Joseludi said:
sigsauer said:
sigsauer said:
Link

NOTHING

Hello,

Well, I just bought it.I bought the rechargeable.It is cheaper but it has changed should be taken with a tape on the arm although I suppose I will find some adhesive strip on both sides to hit it on the freestylelibre.

I will tell you how it works when I arrived, if it comes to me.He he.I have seen that on Twitter they are very active answering doubts.

All the best.

I would have expected @Víctor Gómez, is that you see the page and no trace of application images, or videos showing how it works, neither several photos, nor a minimum explanation of how it fits.The company according to FB groups is registered in September last year.Your address is not known.

NOTHING

The images of the application are freeLink.It could perfectly be a fraud.Hopefully I am wrong, but until I see more or I would think of buying something and give my card.

I hope you are wrong and you can give us your first impressions about the product.By the way, how much is the permanent is that it does not put or price on its website.

DiabetesForo
02/04/2017 11:53 p.m.

Let's see, we have to fight for them to supply it in Social Security, this is the best (I think), which has been invented for a long time, gives you total freedom, let's try that social security.

xara's profile photo
xara
02/05/2017 11:02 a.m.

If we add the price of the sensors at the price of the device and above what I have seemed to read I have not seen anything about alarms, I think it will be frog.That it is worth reading every 5 minutes if you have no alarms ..?Just for seeing the values ​​on the phone instead of passing it through the sensor, I sincerely think it is not worth it.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/05/2017 11:22 a.m.

I have read advertising and says no alarms, unless the application allows it, although it seems that it is simply a Bluetooth transmitter that turns the data to LibreLink.
The good thing is that surely any other application can take the challenge and put alarms since BlueCon turns free into a continuous meter.

They would jump for excess glucose almost every night .... I would run out of sleep;)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/06/2017 12:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.